Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 6/29/2021 at 8:55 AM, Pyar said:

Omg... Daniel Oppa so handsome in New photoshoot. B)

How elegant and ready for summer! I prefer him in darker colours though.

Interview website:

https://m.thesingle.co.kr/SinglesMobile/mobileweb/news_content/detail_news_content.do?nc_no=711602&fmc_no=599684&fsmc_no=599709&fsmc_nm=star

Looking forward to the YouTube video!

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Interview website:

Well. I think this is the very first time Daniel did an outdoor photoshoot! He looks chubby in drama set photos but then he appears all skinny in the magazine photoshoot?? So young!!! I mean he looks like as if he is drunk with messy hair! :D That's the way I love him to be! He always does things to me!!! :heart:

What do you think about his new looks, by the way?! :)

3 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Hope they release English translation of Daniel oppa's interview. ❤

It won't take too long that Soompi english translates his interview and release an official article soon!! :lol:

• Love 1

Just now, gm4queen said:

It won't take too long that Soompi english translates his interview and release an official article soon!! :lol:

Can not wait to know what Daniel oppa say about his new drama. ❤

• Love 1

On 6/29/2021 at 6:44 PM, Pyar said:

Hope they release English translation of Daniel oppa's interview. ❤

I just used Google translation on the website.

On 6/29/2021 at 6:10 PM, Pyar said:

Another photo of Daniel Oppa in singles magazine July edition. B)

Thanks! This is rarely seen on the internet!

I like this photoshoot's theme, he looks like the Prince of Fairies.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thanks! This is rarely seen on the internet!

I think that fan of Daniel has brought the magazine herself/ himself. It's really not published in anywhere of the internet! I also searched for it!!! Such a lucky fan! :partyblob:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Singles Magazine video on IG!

Wow, he looks hotter than ever. But only a minute of this handsomeness is not nearly enough! :joy: We need more of our guy! Let's wait for the full youtube video!

• LOL 1

Choi Daniel "The popularity, the hardness that suddenly got after 'High Kick Through The Roof'"

on June 29, 2021

20210629112438855apou.jpg

Magazine Singles released a warm visual picture of Actor Choi Daniel, who returns to the drama in about three years as a professional hair designer, Gwangsu, in the JTBC drama Fly High, Butterfly.

In this picture, which was based on a mysterious forest like a scene in the movie, Choi Daniel appeared as a visual that shines to match the modifier 'Hunnam's Jeongseok'. He has been able to digest from black suits to casual shorts fashion, revealing a different charm for every cut.

Actor Choi Daniel, who has been visiting viewers for a long time, showed his passion for direct cut technology to play the role of hair designer in this work. "Choi Daniel in his 20s had a lot of ideas about how to catch direction as an actor," he said, as he was talking about the 20s who had just started social life in preparation for shooting. MBC sitcom High Kick Through the Roof, there were a lot of people who suddenly recognized it, but it was hard to get popular. "

“I’ve overcome the crisis by keeping my job quiet, knowing that responsibility for work will eventually protect my pride and self-esteem. If he had quit his job, he would not have been able to get out of the dark feelings easily. "

Meanwhile, Fly Butterfly is a story about people who are trying to love me, and has attracted attention with the news that Park Yeon-sun wrote it. Choi Daniel will a play a professional character with Oh Yoon-ah and Shim Eun-woo together with the beauty salon interns' emergency.

Actor Choi Daniel's soft visual picture, which plays the everyday life of ordinary people in the drama, can be seen in the July issue of Singles magazine.

https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/06/choi-daniel-popularity-hardness-that.html

• Love 1

Hey Handsome? :heart:

JvKKBsn.png

English translation of Singles magazine interview

Hello everyone!

Singles magazine viewers, hope you are doing fine!

As always, I am doing a new/ different photoshoot in this time as well!

Please show your love for Fly High, Butterfly!

Also love me in the Singles magazine.

I, Choi Daniel, love you so much too!

Please look forward for the magazine to release.

Let's meet again soon!

Bye.

- translated by myself (gm4queen)

• Love 1

On 6/30/2021 at 11:43 AM, gm4queen said:

Finally, Daniel finished filming for Fly high, butterfly after 10 months of hard work!

He looks super cool in the pics! :lol:

Credit : instagram

Hope this means he's freed up to rest, take new roles and attend interviews, Happy Together, brand events and magazine photo shoots! Have been rewatching his clips on youtube like crazy lately!

Welcome back, our king and Prince!

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 2