Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 5/20/2021 at 12:13 PM, gm4queen said:

Ladies,

I strongly advice you to be more active on this thread in upcoming weeks as jtbc will announce the final decision about Daniel's upcoming drama in next week.

We lastly saw him on February 24, three months ago when he received the 5th coffee truck from his japanese fan club on Fly high Butterfly filming site! So hopefully we can see him in public again soon.

For Your Information : His japanese fan club was opened in last August by the idea of the guy himself to communicate with his fans during the pandemic. It is only accessible for his japanese fans and the content is banned from sharing in public.

Expecting another fan meeting conducted by the fan club to promote his upcoming drama!

They are so lucky... I'm wishing he can open for a fan meeting to others too. 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, L Leung said:

So tall

Just look at this man. How tall he is? He is a perfect lead actor in kdramaland. Thank you for posting the pic, dear! ❤️ It was in 2018 November when he is done The Ghost Detective.

And I am not very pleased that we don't get his official news unless he stars in a drama or a movie. He should really expand his activities and get closer to his fans more than ever. Everyone is really missing him on TV now. ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hushh said:

Thank you @L Leung for oppa photos. He too tall. Miss you Choi Daniel oppa ❤️

Yeah! Glad he looks better as he grows and ages.

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Just look at this man. How tall he is? A perfect lead actor in kdramaland. Thank you for posting the pic, dear! ❤️ It was in 2018 November when he is done The Ghost Detective.

And I am not very pleased that we don't get his official news unless he stars in a drama or a movie. He should really expand his activities and get closer to his fans more than ever. Everyone is really missing him on TV now. ❤️

Oh! I thought this is the Beast hair. There's been so much praise for his performance in TGD. 

He's so low-key I sometimes worry if he can afford the rent and groceries. I'll be more glad if there's news that he's booked for new productions.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Oh! I thought this is the Beast hair.

Yes dear! It is Beast hair. But the pics you posted are from Melon Music Awards in 2018. Daniel appeared as a host to present awards. His appearance was very brief but filled with so much handsomeness. Watch the video below. :)

https://youtu.be/oo_6vUzbC3w

And don't worry! His era in Korean dramaland is once again on the way! Prepare to see him everywhere possible when his upcoming drama finally airs in August, hopefully! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looks smoking hot. Sometimes when I see his pictures I can’t breath. Am I the only one!!?? 

You are not the only one, dear! He always makes me go crazy with his manliness. :o He is the man in my dreams!

And you have only seen his old pics so far yet you are so smitten by him! I wonder what would you say when jtbc finally reveals his photos from his upcoming drama?! :D Be ready for a handsome journey with Daniel! ❤️ Oh.. I can't wait for it!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looks smoking hot. Sometimes when I see his pictures I can’t breath. Am I the only one!!?

Same. He so handsome always. We love you Choi Daniel oppa. 

:heart1:

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Haven't seen photos in this 2015  interview until today. Green furry coat looks like Sesame Street's Oscar 

Ha ha.. :w00t: Daniel is posing with Lim Chang Jung so probably it's for the promotion of their 2015 movie Untouchable Lawmen. Yes, even I don't find much info about Daniel in 2015. May be he was preparing for the military enlistment so he hid himself from the spotlight to have a quiet life??! :partyblob:

• Blob 1

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

You are not the only one, dear! He always makes me go crazy with his manliness. :o He is the man in my dreams!

And you have only seen his old pics so far yet you are so smitten by him! I wonder what would you say when jtbc finally reveals his photos from his upcoming drama?! :D Be ready for a handsome journey with Daniel! ❤️ Oh.. I can't wait for it!!!!!

HEHEHE Unni i can’t wait to see his new pics. Especially the jawline that’s what I’m most excited for!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Riya Varma said:

HEHEHE Unni i can’t wait to see his new pics. Especially the jawline that’s what I’m most excited for!!

Ha ha.. I know how you feel darling! :D Don't worry! The day we see his new pics is not too far.. Hope you will continue visiting this thread. I think it's finalized that Fly High, Butterfly is airing in August. It's only a matter of time until jtbc officially announce the news! I am so motivated! :) The fact that he is finally returning to K-draland is giving me butterflies in real life! Oh my.. I can't really wait myself! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/24/2021 at 8:15 PM, L Leung said:

Cute oppa always has to bend a bit to look at people like

Oh... Thank you for the pic, dear!! It's my favorite too! :w00t: And I have the same moment in another angle! Look how beautiful he is. :heart: I am desperate to see this guy at Fly High, Butterfly press conference.

FCi8YacVEAEgXJS?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Love 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/24/2021 at 10:17 PM, gm4queen said:

Oh... Thank you for the pic, dear!! It's my favorite too! :w00t: And I have the same moment in another angle! Look how beautiful he is. :heart: I am desperate to see this guy in Fly High, Butterfly press conference.

:please: jawline

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Follow soompi rules and hit 20 characters! Thanks!
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1