Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Daniel in "The Chronicles of Evil"

viewimage.php?id=29bcde2fe0de&no=24b0d76viewimage.php?id=29bcde2fe0de&no=24b0d76viewimage.php?id=29bcde2fe0de&no=24b0d76

발목 얇은거보소ㄷㄷ
오랜만에 담배피는 진규보고 존나 섹시해서 소리질렀다
왤케 섹시한거여ㅠ

Look at the thin ankles. 

It's been a long time since I've seen him smoking cigarettes,

I shouted because it was sexy. Wow, it's sexy.

Credit : dcinside

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

He was ranked at top 16 out of 30 during the time of Jugglers in 2018.

Wow what list is this? Most googled of the year?

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

Yes sure. Hope oppa be active more then we can see his name in every popular lists. B)

Yeah hope he is more active, but I'm glad he keeps a low profile instead of chasing after media attention. Good for him and maybe bad for us haha! Long time no see!

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

viewimage.php?id=29bcde2fe0de&no=24b0d76viewimage.php?id=29bcde2fe0de&no=24b0d76viewimage.php?id=29bcde2fe0de&no=24b0d76

발목 얇은거보소ㄷㄷ
왤케 섹시한거여ㅠ

Look at the thin ankles. 

ARGHHHH! This movie is where I discovered Daniel, as he is such a scene-stealer and crucial character, disrupting everything with his cleverness. I was like how come I only learn of him then?

Imagine my surprise when I googled him to discover all his versatile looks!

IMG_3332.GIF?type=w800

IMG_3397.GIF?type=w800

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, L Leung said:

Wow what list is this? Most googled of the year?

It was January 2018 Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings. He ranked as top 16 out of 30. According to the graph, our guy had score between 3,000,000 - 4,000,000. Check out the following soompi article for more info, dear! We can expect articles same as this when his upcoming drama airs sometime this year!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1103851wpp/january-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It was January 2018 Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings. He ranked as top 16 out of 30. According to the graph, our guy had score between 3,000,000 - 4,000,000. Check out the following soompi article for more info, dear! We can expect articles same as this when his upcoming drama airs sometime this year!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1103851wpp/january-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed

Thanks a lot! It looks so professional! Hope he has various types of new opportunities soon and we can see him everywhere. Get back on the radio! Magazine interviews and photoshoots! Star in music videos, films and dramas. Or his old shows are played on new channels such as Netflix, and new shows are multi-national productions such as with HBO etc.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Yeah hope he is more active, but I'm glad he keeps a low profile instead of chasing after media attention. Good for him and maybe bad for us haha! Long time no see!

Yes. Daniel oppa so clever in every role. Miss him. Hope we can see him soon. ❤

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thanks a lot! It looks so professional! Hope he has various types of new opportunities soon and we can see him everywhere. Get back on the radio! Magazine interviews and photoshoots! Star in music videos, films and dramas. Or his old shows are played on new channels such as Netflix, and new shows are multi-national productions such as with HBO etc.

Yes, totally agree. Daniel deserves more international recognition. And I am already satisfied that his upcoming drama is a hot topic among all his fans everywhere. Hopefully our guy get invited to host another Vlive radio apart episode ahead of his new drama premiere. I miss his soothing voice so much. :( Plus a lot of photoshoots & interviews are sure to happen. Can't wait for it!!!! :partyblob: 

And @larus chingu, can we still have some hope that Daniel's new drama will air on May 24 itself??! There is not much time left to start promotions though... :blink:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

발목 얇은거보소ㄷㄷ
왤케 섹시한거여ㅠ

Look at the thin ankles. 

Is he really smoking dear? I'm just curious also about to his habit.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Is he really smoking dear? I'm just curious also about to his habit.

I think he is not a smoker, dear! He said in an interview himself that he doesn't smoke or drink. But as @L Leung friend said, I guess he used to drink with his friends in the past but now he is more in to the good boy image. :D I am not sure about his past smoking habits!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

I think he is not a smoker, dear! He said in an interview himself that he doesn't smoke or drink. But as @L Leung friend said, I guess he used to drink with his friends in the past but now he is more in to the good boy image. :D I am not sure about his past smoking habits!

Thank you so much dear , for some info...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not sure about the smoking, but he has repeatedly mentioned in past interviews (1) that he can't drink well. His friend and he passed out despite only 4 bottles of beer between 2 men. 

Not sure if he has to be sober due to his knee injury. He's having beer in this Feb 2018 interview.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Not sure about the smoking, but he has repeatedly mentioned in past interviews (1) that he can't drink well. His friend and he passed out despite only 4 bottles of beer between 2 men. 

I think our guy has low alcohol tolerance??! May be it's good in case of our favorite guy that he can keep a clean image for himself. :) 

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Not sure if he has to be sober due to his knee injury. He's having beer in this Feb 2018 interview.

And also since he is driving even in dramas, he may prefers to be sober??! So that he can focus more on his career!!!! And gain more recognition for himself. He has already made himself a signature/ trademark as a handsome dude in eye-glasses. Want him to achieve more in his career. ❤

• Love 1

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And @larus chingu, can we still have some hope that Daniel's new drama will air on May 24 itself??! There is not much time left to start promotions though... 

As I said before it is possible but are you sure JTBC announced the official date on 24 May? I don`t think I read about the confirmation of the first broadcasting date. If May 24 is not the official date, it is possible that the drama won`t air next month. If indeed it will air at this date, we`ll see the promotions next week. It is a Mon-Tue? They will introduce the new time slot?  If it will be Wed-Thru or Sat- Sun time slot perhaps will air after in the summer. The only chance to air earlier it has to be a Monday -Tuesday drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, larus said:

As I said before it is possible but are you sure JTBC announced the official date on 24 May? I don`t think I read about the confirmation of the first broadcasting date.

jtbc studios confirmed in their website that Daniel's new drama would air on May 24, dear! But recently jtbc studios removed Daniel's new drama name from their upcoming drama list. So I don't understand. I am so confused. May be it will not air any time soon. They said it since last year that Fly High, Butterfly will air on Mon -Tue timeslot in the 1st half of 2021. But now I doubt it since his new drama name is not even mentioned in any of their websites. :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hushh said:

Does anyone know where our handsome oppa is? Miss him in drama. :bawling:

Enjoy this hilarious interview of the 2013 film 11A.M., which Daniel was teased by the director and fellow actor Jung Jae-young for being bad at action scenes and sports (but with a good body) and for having weak legs despite being in his 20s. :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Enjoy this hilarious interview of the 2013 film 11A.M., which Daniel was teased by the director and fellow actor Jung Jae-young for being bad at action scenes and sports (but with a good body) and for having weak legs despite being in his 20s. 

Poor guy! I think it was the early stages of his knee problem, right?! He couldn't keep standing for a long period of time due the pain in his knees. It's really not his fault. But I am happy that he is feeling better after several knee surgeries and back in action. ❤

• Blob 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Poor guy! I think it was the early stages of his knee problem, right?! He couldn't keep standing for a long period of time due the pain in his knees. It's really not his fault. But I am happy that he is feeling better after several knee surgeries and back in action. ❤

Maybe. Found this old photo of him on Instagram. His legs look disproportionally thin to support his frame. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Maybe. Found this old photo of him on Instagram. His legs look disproportionally thin to support his frame. 

It's not that much old, dear! It's from 2019 & I saw it back then. But only now got it his legs are too thin than other people! :( May be he is so tall that we see his legs thin??! Even his dcinside fans have talked about his knee problem few days ago. I don't know if he is really having knee pain again. But we haven't seen him in 2 consecutive months. Hope he is happy & healthy!!!! I am desperate to see this guy again! :)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1