Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

15 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I was curious too, an actor of his popularity and calibre should have lots of offers, not sure if he's being selective (to appear different and distinct in every character) and needs lots of time to prepare for each role, or there are other reasons such as knee injury. Sometimes I wonder if he has enough to pay the bills or buy food haha!

I think the only drama offer he refused so far was Pride Prejudice in 2014??! I don't know the reason of him dropping off the drama but I think it was a wiser decision to appear in Big Man instead. Then people knew that inside his caring personality, there is a hidden villain as well. And his fans felt bad for him when he didn't win the best villain award for his outstanding performance in the drama. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I think it was a wiser decision to appear in Big Man instead. Then people knew that inside his caring personality, there is a hidden villain as well. And his fans felt bad for him when he didn't win the best villain award for his outstanding performance in the drama. 

Thanks! His looks in Jugglers and The Ghost Detective are too handsome for me to look back to his other characters. Anyway, I heard ratings rose when his episodes were aired in Big Man. I can feel his work ethic that his performance makes his characters different in every role, thus memorable regardless if he's the lead, guest star or cameo.

since he is so goofy-polite-cute-smiley as per Happy Together, I imagine it was hard when his character had to scold people and break things, just like in Big Man. He's a professional actor but may break character to laugh or smile. The Jugglers behind-the-scenes are so hilarious.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thanks! His looks in Jugglers and The Ghost Detective are too handsome for me to look back to his other characters.

Absolutely right!!! The post military power is clearly visible in this man. He is so pure at heart. That's why he's been awarded for his sincere work ethic in the military duty. :) And I think he was a chubby boy before his military enlistment. But all sexy after he got discharged??! What a fine wine??! :D I really want his upcoming drama to air soon. I don't want him to stay away from the screen for too long. :heart: This man truly deserves more love from the public. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Absolutely right!!! The post military power is clearly visible in this man. He is so pure at heart. That's why he's been awarded for his sincere work ethic in the military duty. :) And I think he was a chubby boy before his military enlistment. But all sexy after he got discharged??! What a fine wine??! :D I really want his upcoming drama to air soon. I don't want him to stay away from the screen for too long. :heart: This man truly deserves more love from the public. 

I'm glad he got positive feedback wherever he goes.  Heard there was some criticism on him as public service worker instead of active duty, perhaps critics are unaware of his knee injury.

Yes, I read on the internet that his manliness increased after military discharge. His look then was a bit bulky and rugged for showbiz, still cool though. Then he was in uniform again in The Ghost Detective, blessing our eyes. So tall! What a fine man.

He does not dress up when he's off work, but I'm glad the stylists know how to maximize his physical advantages. I wish he got more endorsements like Ju Ji-hoon. They model so well!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, L Leung said:

@gm4queen, @Combsmania 

I'm ecstatic you mentioned Chronicles of Evil, because this is the movie I first learned about Daniel and he was so underrated there. He was so outstanding I had to Google what other works he's in. His character twists the plot twice and was the only smart person there, saying the important lines to summarize the happenings and questioning the protagonist's morals. He's so masculine in there and as usual, rocks the crying scenes. I felt like he's a serious actor who analyses the script and adds details to his characters, regardless of length of scenes he's given, such as the deep voice and frequently running his fingers through his hair. Not to mention that cool walk when he appeared in the police station, you felt like everyone else is a fool and he deserves to win whatsoever. Oh and the sexy tongue flick when he revealed a major plot twist.

And finally i'm done now to my new Hades cover... My 4th novel. This is my new cover now... I hope you guys love this... HADES is one of Inspirational Daniel characters i almost love:heart: spacer.png

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I'm glad he got positive feedback wherever he goes.  Heard there was some criticism on him as public service worker instead of active duty, perhaps critics are unaware of his knee injury.

Oh, I didn't know that before. :( He just enlisted quietly I haven't seen anything related to his military service other than his knee prevented him being a active duty soldier. And even if there was some criticism, glad that it's over. I think half of korean celebs serve as public service workers due to health problems. So it will not affect only Daniel, dear! :)

He does not dress up when he's off work, but I'm glad the stylists know how to maximize his physical advantages.

Yeah, so true! he said himself that he does not pay attention to his looks, but in to acting! :D

I wish he got more endorsements like Ju Ji-hoon. They model so well!

Yes, my thoughts exactly! Daniel should be more active in the field so that he can receive more opportunities. :heart: I want it to happen soon.!!!!

1 minute ago, Combsmania said:

And finally i'm done now to my new Hades cover... My 4th novel. This is my new cover now... I hope you guys love this... HADES is one of Inspirational Daniel characters i almost love:heart:

OH MY GOD???? :scream: This is such a cool poster for our guy, dear!!! So creative!! I love Hades as always. The sexy hacker. ❤ He got himself an identity because of this guest role. So happy to see that his fans love him in every way possible. Keep it all up!

• Blob 2

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Chào anh bạn! Chào mừng bạn đến với chủ đề soompi chính thức của Choi Daniel. Tôi thấy bạn đã bình chọn cho anh ấy. Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! :tim: Vâng, anh ấy không sử dụng mạng xã hội. Anh ấy nói rằng thật khó chịu khi quản lý nó. Anh ấy đã xóa instagram cá nhân của mình vài năm trước. Ngay cả tài khoản twitter của anh ấy cũng bị bỏ rơi. :(

Nhân tiện, anh ấy đang có một bộ phim truyền hình sắp tới mang tên Fly High Butterfly . Tôi không chắc về ngày phát sóng. Nhưng tất cả chúng ta đang chờ đợi những cập nhật thêm về bộ phim trở lại của anh ấy sau 3 năm gián đoạn! :)

Bạn có phải là fan của Choi Daniel không ??! Chúng tôi rất muốn biết thêm về bạn! :)

yep, I've been in love with him for 10 years, been watching him for a long time, I'm always a reader and don't leave comments, I know you on IG and Tw, it's unbelievable that I've watched Highkick almost 50 times  , read a lot of reviews enough water, damn Lee JiHoon haunted me too badly :(

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Nancy69 said:

yep, I've been in love with him for 10 years, been watching him for a long time, I'm always a reader and don't leave comments

WOW???! 10 years??! :o I mean you are in love with him for a decade?! Me only half of a decade. 5 years. :( But this guy definitely has something that any girl automatically fall for him at the first sight. I am so glad that you finally found this thread & write your love for him. :heart: Yes, I also love him in High Kick 2. He is hot enough only at the age 23?? Yes, that's his charisma!! I hope you will continue to visit here & write your thoughts about him. We are so happy to have another Choi Daniel fan girl here!!! :lol:

• Blob 2

54 minutes ago, Nancy69 said:

yep, I've been in love with him for 10 years, been watching him for a long time, I'm always a reader and don't leave comments, I know you on IG and Tw, it's unbelievable that I've watched Highkick almost 50 times  , read a lot of reviews enough water, damn Lee JiHoon haunted me too badly :(

Hello @Nancy69this is so amazing that you love him over a 10 years... And i'm gladly, to hear another fangirl share a love to our dear daniel... :heart:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Hello @Nancy69this is so amazing that you love him over a 10 years... And i'm gladly, to hear another fangirl share a love to our dear daniel... :heart:

I am too sad that I only know him for 5 years, dear!!! :( Had I known him for 10 years like @Nancy69 does, then I could have felt him to the extend. This man really deserves more recognition! :) Let's hope that we will have more fans here soon. 

• Love 1

You are right @Nancy69 that his info is rare on internet. But we update this thread with his latest info so I hope you will find this site useful. :) Take a look at the 1st post of this thread in 1st page! We have tried our best to gather his all info in one place!

And dear, please post only in English as this is the international English fan forum of Choi Daniel. We don't know Vietnamese so it's hard to understand what you say. Please use only English to post comments. Thank you so much!!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

You are right @Nancy69 that his info is rare on internet. But we update this thread with his latest info so I hope you will find this site useful. :) Take a look at the 1st post of this thread in 1st page! We have tried our best to gather his all info in one place!

And dear, please post only in English as this is the international English fan forum of Choi Daniel. We don't know Vietnamese so it's hard to understand what you say. Please use only English to post comments. Thank you so much!!! 

Oh my god, my machine is faulty, I actually typed english

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, L Leung said:

welcome to the forum!

By the way dear, about him quitting the university after just one semester... I heard that he quit because his family had not much money to support him?? Is that true??! I really feel bad for him sometimes that he must have been suffering a lot in his childhood. But just look at him today. He is a world famous South Korean actor. :) Falling in love with him over & over again. ❤

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Codename: Hades and of course the main character here is our beloved oppa Daniel as Ryker Brown the sexy Hacker Hades.

You are so talented, dear!!! And loving you for doing this to Daniel. I really want to read your novels. I am so desperate to see what our Handsome guy would be like in your imagination. :lol: This thread is so full of life now! Thanks for dropping by here, dear!!!! :heart:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1