Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, it is!! He mentioned about computer gaming & I think he loves being a child from the inside??! :lol: Please look forward for more details, dear!!! I think he will open a youtube channel for sure this time. Then he can be closer to us, his fans! I am so excited to see him! ❤

I am a fan of the YouTube channel Asian Boss. I once thought it would be great if Daniel can be one of the guest reporters or correspondents who interviews people on the street, you know, put his one semester's learning from university's Broadcasting and Acting Department to use.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, L Leung said:

put his one semester's learning from university's Broadcasting and Acting Department to use.

Wow?? I didn't know before that he was attending Broadcasting and Acting Department??! Thanks a lot for the info, dear!!! Then he can go to the extend if he finally joins youtube. As you said, interviewing people on the street is a great task for him. Yes, he should use his fame for more charitable activities & provide positive influence to the society! Let's wait for more info on his youtube adventure, dear! :) I am so sure he has something worth in his pocket for us!

• Blob 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

168851875_2790095001302028_3493437743258

169061685_2790095021302026_3956597567526

"Daniel to open a youtube channel : update

Well, in last year around May, Daniel had just logged in to his dcinside website & mentioned that he is working on video editing to open a youtube channel for himself.

And today his fans insist that he is looking for a video editor without pay. And one of his fans has already applied for the job. They are so looking forward to see Daniel doing YouTube vlog or game content."

This is such a great news. Finally, something worth is happening. Yes, I knew it! :lol:

editor without pay sounds harsh. Youtube is professional work involving content discussion, script writing, filming, editing and effects. I hope this doesn't become a financial dispute over free work. Local celebrities here need a team to analyze popularity and impact.

To test market response, his company can open a YouTube channel for all its actors first. Then separate per artiste if popularity is big enough.

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wow?? I didn't know before that he was attending Broadcasting and Acting Department??! Thanks a lot for the info, dear!!! Then he can go to the extend if he finally joins youtube. As you said, interviewing people on the street is a great task for him. Yes, he should use his fame for more charitable activities & provide positive influence to the society! Let's wait for more info on his youtube adventure, dear! :) I am so sure he has something worth in his pocket for us!

Agreed on charitable activities and shedding light on public welfare. Off the top of my head, it would be great if he's a street reporter, give advice to fans, go try out lives of various Koreans, such as peculiar jobs or volunteer work (such that the public can donate to or support those charities). What do y'all think?

I feel safer if he joins an existing channel first. YouTube content creation is a lot of work, especially since it's matured so much these years, viewers have high expectations and celeb channels have commercial agency-level professionals to make videos and evaluate hit rates and impact. 

Edited by L Leung
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, L Leung said:

editor without pay sounds harsh.

Yes, agreed! Video editing requires a lot of hard work. So people won't do it for free. I hope he will re-consider about this matter so that it won't cause any controversy among koreans. You know when a celebrity makes mistakes, it's all enough for the society to turn it in to a havoc. :(

58 minutes ago, L Leung said:

it would be great if he's a street reporter, go try out lives of various Koreans, such as peculiar jobs or volunteer work (such that the public can donate to or support those charities). What do y'all think?

Yes totally agree! I am with you on this one. And it would be easy for him as he is already a DJ himself. He is experienced enough with how to communicate with society, all thanks to the radio life. And let's see how he is stepping in to the youtube life. He better host some vlog videos so that people can know more about him. :)

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Pyar said:

Omg, this so great. We don't have updates about oppa unless he do new drama. Then we can see him everyday in youtube. ❤

This is the best news I have heard in quiet some time!! I’m sure we all would be flooding his comment section hehe. 
I wonder what type of content will our shy oppa post there?

I agree with @L Leung work without pay sounds harsh and very unlike oppa. Editing video is a very time consuming and difficult work. I hope that he changes his mind.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ha ha @Riya Varma darling, I am so fine with anything as long as it's Choi Daniel on-screen! :lol::D I think he would begin with a vlog, introducing himself or something similar??! And finally he made a wise decision to step in to the 'trending' tag. What do you @L Leung @Combsmania say about the youtube trend??! I think it's better than having personal social media accounts, no???!

Since he is so private about his private life, it's understandable that he quitted social media. But youtube doesn't have to be private always. You can host it for education, entertainment etc. So I really hope that Daniel can go far in youtube. Getting closer to his fans & respond to them himself are two things that he definitely should do. That's my thoughts about him. :)

I am so happy to hear more insights from you guys!!!!

• Blob 1

52 minutes ago, Pyar said:

When we have new photos of oppa in New drama? We already in April. Why Jtbc not release updates of oppa? :(

The sad part is, I almost forget that he is having an upcoming drama now. I really don't know why jtbc is taking so long to start promotion of Fly high, butterfly. So he better open his youtube channel as soon as possible. That way, he can make himself in to the spotlight faster than we think. :)

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha @Riya Varma darling, I am so fine with anything as long as it's Choi Daniel on-screen! :lol::D I think he would begin with a vlog, introducing himself or something similar??! And finally he made a wise decision to step in to the 'trending' tag. What do you @L Leung @Combsmania say about the youtube trend??! I think it's better than having personal social media accounts, no???!

Since he is so private about his private life, it's understandable that he quitted social media. But youtube doesn't have to be private always. You can host it for education, entertainment etc. So I really hope that Daniel can go far in youtube. Getting closer to his fans & respond to them himself are two things that he definitely should do. That's my thoughts about him. :)

I am so happy to hear more insights from you guys!!!!

Right?  YouTube channels are so abundant these days, videos have to be high quality to achieve likes, comments and subscribers. Now that the audience aren't satisfied with personal shares filmed by the cell phone. If you are a celebrity, it seems you have to constantly churn out new, quality videos of various topics and genres, as they are like your résumé, showing  the talents you have and may lead to new projects and collaborations. Lots of effort to create and maintain. Will have to tune your content with viewers' comments. To stand out, one can invite other celeb friends for game shows, be opinionated / analytical over current affairs or be creative / investigative to show unique perspectives of daily life.

What are the YouTube channels you guys watch? 

Edited by L Leung
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, L Leung said:

What are the YouTube channels you guys watch? 

Spoiler

Well, I am currently in to his Fly High, butterfly co-star Oh Yoon Ah's youtube channel. She is very well handling the youtube trend & having some nice feedback from the public. And her son is having autism. I didn't know it before she was casted in Daniel's new drama. 

And I really love to see a segment of Daniel with her son. You know, he is so caring & loving about kids. I think it would be a feast for our eyes to see Daniel with any kid. He really know how to handle them. Let's see if they invite Daniel in to her house or her current variety show to promote the drama by themselves. :lol:

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, L Leung said:

If you are a celebrity, it seems you have to constantly churn out new, quality videos of various topics and genres, as they are like your résumé, showing  the talents you have and may lead to new projects and collaborations. Lots of effort to create and maintain.

No worries. Oppa must have nice content for YouTube videos. That is why he looking for video editor? Can not wait see his YouTube channel. ❤

• Love 1

This is frustrating! :blink:

Guys, as we all know we haven't seen new photos of Daniel almost in two months. (right after his birthday in February) And jtbc is not yet likely to release his official photos of the upcoming drama. So I don't think that we should stay still. I regular check every website related to him but find nothing new. What do you guys suggest we do?! Do you have any other sources to find out about his updates.? I would be so grateful to know. 

And if jtbc not start promoting his upcoming drama before April 24, then we have to make up our hearts that his upcoming drama is not airing on May 24. I desperately need some motive by Daniel himself or by jtbc.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And if jtbc not start promoting his upcoming drama before April 24, then we have to make up our hearts that his upcoming drama is not airing on May 24.

This so sad. :bawling: May be they will release oppa new photos in next week? 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Guys, as we all know we haven't seen new photos of Daniel almost in two months. (right after his birthday in February) And jtbc is not yet likely to release his official photos of the upcoming drama. So I don't think that we should stay still. I regular check every website related to him but find nothing new. What do you guys suggest we do?! Do you have any other sources to find out about his updates.? I would be so grateful to know. 

And if jtbc not start promoting his upcoming drama before April 24, then we have to make up our hearts that his upcoming drama is not airing on May 24. I desperately need some motive by Daniel himself or by jtbc.

I think that’s how they roll. They hardly promote any of their serires. We need to get some something, but there’s not even a poster out. Are you sure they’re even done filming? With all the issues that happen with the other actor? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Oh dear, maybe they waiting the approval of co-actress who was involved for the school bullying. 

You know they need to clean up first, before release the drama. So there will be no problem instead.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I think that’s how they roll. They hardly promote any of their serires. We need to get some something, but there’s not even a poster out. Are you sure they’re even done filming? With all the issues that happen with the other actor? 

14 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Oh dear, maybe they waiting the approval of co-actress who was involved for the school bullying. 

You know they need to clean up first, before release the drama. So there will be no problem instead.

Guys, I think Daniel is finished filming for the series. But other actors do. I am so worried that this is his come back drama in the silver screen after 3 years of hiatus. So isn't jtbc responsible for promoting him hard so that people aware of his come back???! They haven't released his first official photos of the series yet so I doubt about the premiere date. :( The saddest part is we have no official source to get confirmed info about his new drama. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Ladies, as we all know Daniel's upcoming drama Fly High Butterfly is a pre-produced drama. Which means the content must be heavy & require more time to complete filming. I think his 2011 drama The Musical was also a pre-produced drama. He filmed it in 2010 but aired on 2011, even after he starred in Babyfaced Beauty. So I think we have to wait more to see him in Fly High Butterfly.

But I think he is proceeding on opening his youtube channel. I felt so with what the fans talk in his dcinside web site. I sincerely hope that he get permission from his agency & finally get closer to his fans via youtube. Yes, it's a massive step for a popular actor can take.

:waves: Daniel!!! See you soon, boy! :)

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1