Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

27 minutes ago, L Leung said:

How sexy! Hope he models more!

I am so sad that Daniel hasn't done proper photoshoot sessions in 2 years. The only photoshoot he did these years was a minor one for The Beast movie. Can you even recognize it's him?? Oh no, I can't! :o I am so in love with this manly look. :heart:

96102457.1.jpg

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am so sad that Daniel hasn't done proper photoshoot sessions in 2 years. The only photoshoot he did these years was a minor one for The Beast movie. Can you even recognize it's him?? Oh no, I can't! :o I am so in love with this manly look. :heart:

Such cleavage :yum:

This is probably in Beast times too.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Such cleavage :yum:

Ha ha ha... I think the boy loves displaying his cleavage in public. Oopa.. I am having a racy thoughts here! :D

12 minutes ago, L Leung said:

This is probably in Beast times too.

Yes, it's definitely when he was shooting for The Beast!! I think he cut his hair for the movie. The director asked him to gain weight for his character so he ate well & went chubby! :D With the facial hair, he is just... :scream:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha... I think the boy loves displaying his cleavage in public. Oopa.. I am having a racy thoughts here! :D

Yes, it's definitely when he was shooting for The Beast!! I think he cut his hair for the movie. The director asked him to gain weight for his character so he ate well & went chubby! :D With the facial hair, he is just... :scream:

As he should. I think this was one of his best  shoots.

I realize his clothes in The Ghost Detective and promotions after such as this have low neckline. 

Explosively sexy detective

The famous navy shirt:

Edited by L Leung
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

I realize his clothes in The Ghost Detective and promotions after such as this have low neckline. 

The more you describe about him, the more I miss him dear! :( Yeah, you are so right!!! He was smoking sexy in The Ghost Detective for some reason. I think it's because he was skinny & having facial hair. :lol:

But now, I am desperate to see this guy in the new drama. I wonder why he hasn't made a public appearance yet?? May be he is not allowed to step outside until the filming completes? Can't wait for his come back! What is your conclusion about his new drama role, dear?! I feel like it's similar to his cold character in Jugglers. But who knows?? Let's wait! :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, L Leung said:

As he should. I think this was one of his best  shoots

Explosively sexy detectiv

The famous navy shirt

Every Time I see oppa in a video I fall in love with him all over again. I just can't wait for his new drama!!!! I love his look in the ghost detective, loveeeee to see his beautiful high cheek bone and strong jawline. What a beautiful human being. I want to see more photos and promos of our oppa soon !!!!!!!!

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow the rules and don’t quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I want to see more photos and promos of our oppa soon !!!!!!!!

♥ Yes dear, me too!!! 

I am craving for him!

♥ I am desperate to see him!! 

I am in love with him!

♥ Yes, everything is yours, boy! 

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMrCVKsA4mtgb5BuzqZ4hlexHESE6Fa2q1b2pg0/?igshid=1x1kqpnnpzkq4

Here's some of my Fan made trailer to my upcoming new story. Will you Still love me Tomorrow? I hope you will like it this video i made, and our Dearest oppa Daniel Choi. The story description is all about to his past/ future lovelife. Destiny will find a ways to meet his one woman love 

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Deverly Francisco said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMrCVKsA4mtgb5BuzqZ4hlexHESE6Fa2q1b2pg0/?igshid=1x1kqpnnpzkq4

Here's some of my Fan made trailer to my upcoming new story. Will you Still love me Tomorrow? I hope you will like it this video i made, and our Dearest oppa Daniel Choi. The story description is all about to his past/ future lovelife. Destiny will find a ways to meet his one woman love 

Wow dear!! Thank you so much for posting the link here! It's really from Daniel's 11AM movie. He acted with that actress only in 11AM. And oh my, I don't know how did I miss this one. I mean I skipped 11AM for some reason. But never knew that Daniel is so romantic in it.?? :scream: Yes, I remember he mentioned that he had a kiss scene in the movie. And the actress said that he was asking for a bed scene too. Naughty boy!! :D

I can't wait to watch the movie. Thank you so much for the inspiration, dear!!! :heart:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

omg,. Thank you for the video @Deverly Francisco. it so beautiful. Uri oppa is so handsome as always. :wub:

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

@gm4queen @Pyar oww, thank you so much and you love it ❤️❤️❤️

It's a great pleasure to watch his fan videos, dear!!! I always watch my own videos so I am very delightful to see what other fans do for him. :) Please upload your future fan videos in instagram & post the video link here. I can't wait to see more stuff from you!!!! Finally sweetness is on the way! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Deverly Francisco said:

Here's some of my Fan made trailer to my upcoming new story. Will you Still love me Tomorrow? I hope you will like it this video i made, and our Dearest oppa Daniel Choi.

Oh my god dear!!! I am already finished watching 11AM & what a super hit by Daniel himself. I never thought that he would star in a sci-fi which is my favorite genre out of all. Thank you so much for convincing me to watch it!!! I really enjoyed the concept! :)

1 hour ago, Deverly Francisco said:

My another fan made video, from my story Codename: Hades

Your videos so too sweet that I always end up watching everything I didn't watch of him ever. :D But Traffickers is a hard target for me. But still gonna try it for Daniel! :) Please do post more of his stuff here. All we need is him!!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ladies, :D

Here is what I submitted for Tweak My Oppa competition. He looks so....??! Feel free to drop your comments here!

It is a baby boy

Ha ha.. There he is! :joy: Everything a lady wants in her life time is here. A handsome guy, a cute baby boy & all his equipements in one frame. 

FENkQKiUcAUDG-C?format=jpg&name=large

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It is a baby boy

Ha ha.. There he is! :joy: Everything a lady wants in her life time is here.

omg.... :mrgreen: He looks super cute here. uri oppa really is a baby boy. :joy: can not wait for his new drama.

• Love 1