Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

20 minutes ago, Duyenxd said:

Wait to the time see Choi Daniel in the new drama

Me too! Really can't wait to see him after 3 years of absence in K-dramaland. Also excited for his online event this month. We may not able to directly see him but I hope to see some pics of him at the event. :) Oh yeah, so much to look forward for. 

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Omg he so handsome as always. So happy to see him filming for drama. 

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Looking so handsome look at the way he stared at hyanggi:heart:

Oh yes darlings!!! And I think he is totally "Lee Da Il in eye-glasses" here... :D Don't you think so??! I mean he is getting handsome day by day as we see him on the drama set. I am desperate to see his official photos on the set!! OH MY GOD, finally something sweet to look forward for.

• Love 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in April 2021
1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Ohh omg thank you so much for. Sharing

Yeah, I was hoping for Vlive but it turned out to be Rakuten TV. And the sad part is Rakuten TV is unavailable in my region!! So I can't watch his handsomeness online!!! :bawling: And so happy to hear that @danisnk222 & @reiko friends have already bought tickets for his online event this month. 20 days more!!! Feeling so excited! But still I want to see him online! :( Miss him so much!!! 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Everyone,

@parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @reiko @danisnk222 @@sinhvichuchu @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @hanhy @haebaragi @Yogi Daniel @audreyng205 @Duyenxd @Danychoi2712 @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Cassi @hushh 

IMG_5432-1.jpg

Something sweet is coming up on 25th of November for the fans of Choi Daniel. We are having an event for him on soompi forums called Actor Spotlight. So I need all your help in order to make the event look good. 

• There are no limits. (All of you can participate in the event.)
  • Each member can write a sentence or two. (What you admire and find interesting about him)
  • Any info that would be of interest to the soompi community that might not be aware of Choi Daniel. (How he got an english name for himself/ He doesn't do social media/ He doesn't appear in variety shows)
  • His photos & a video to add on the event. (I can provide a video about him)

Please submit your thoughts about him as soon as possible. I need some time to put them all together & send it to the event organizers of Soompi Forums.

Thanks a lot & kind regards!

- by gm4queen

• Love 7

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:
  • Each member can write a sentence or two. (What you like to highlight about him.)
  • Any info that would be of interest to the soompi community that might not be aware of Choi Daniel. (How he got an english name for himself/ He doesn't do social media/ He doesn't appear in variety shows)
  • You can focus on his drama or more like a bio intro. (What you admire and find interesting about him)

I love his beautiful smile so much! He is also beautiful. 

:Cornykiss:

• Love 5

Daniel officially introduces his online fan meeting to his Japanese fans. I think it's on the set of Fly High, Butterfly as he is wearing eye-glasses.

"He says that this is his first time that he holds an online event. Due to the influence of corona infection, it is difficult to hold a fan meeting in Japan this year so he decided to hold an online event to connect his fans. It starts on 11.28 at 5pm KST. He is also very much waiting to meet his fans."

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel officially introduces his online fan meeting to his Japanese fans. I think it's on the set of Fly High, Butterfly as he is wearing eye-glasses.

Wow he rolling up his sleeves. Can not wait see his drama already. So handsome.

:lollipop:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 11/9/2020 at 5:10 PM, gm4queen said:

Everyone,

@parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @reiko @danisnk222 @@sinhvichuchu @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @hanhy @haebaragi @Yogi Daniel @audreyng205 @Duyenxd @Danychoi2712 @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Cassi @hushh 

123130643_177151060668833_30149037259814

Something sweet is coming up on 25th of November for the fans of Choi Daniel. We are having an event for him on soompi forums called Actor Spotlight. So I need all your help in order to make the event look good. 

• Each member can write a sentence or two. (What you admire and find interesting about him)

Please submit your thoughts about him as soon as possible. I need some time to put them all together & send it to the event organizers of Soompi Forums.

Thanks a lot & kind regards!

- by gm4queen

An actor makes me love and wait for his film, I love Daniel so much because he so handsome, kind, funny and he really good at his job, yayyyyy 

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

"He says that this is his first time that he holds an online event. Due to the influence of corona infection, it is difficult to hold a fan meeting in Japan this year so he decided to hold an online event to connect his fans. It starts on 11.28 at 5pm KST. He is also very much waiting to meet his fans."

Nam chi hunnnn <3333

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 11/9/2020 at 7:10 PM, gm4queen said:

His acting is very attractive and I always want to see his appearance work. And his smile is healing:wub:

• Love 4