Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen  @Pyardo u remember this from the middle of 2018 

he doesn't have Instagram

its cute here

Of course dear!! I remember his sweetness there :wub: I can but I don't.... Ha hah haaaa!! You are so cute, boy!!!

And by the way, he did have an IG acc a few years ago! But I think he's deleted it before starting his mandatory military service! :( He is so naughty!! His fans are madly asking for him to open an IG acc again.... But this guy is so unique!!! :wub: He seems to dislike much spotlight on him! 

And I am so glad that his 1st two post military dramas are extremely loved by his fans! :wub: It's so hard to keep up your reputation even after 2 yrs of absence in the industry! He knows what's the best for him! He likes variations!!! His all drama roles differ from one another!! :wub: I am head over heels for him now!!!! 

And this my PC wallpaper these days & I am so in love with this guy!! :heart: He is so beautiful like a dream!!!!

57174880_2186287931682741_74575330066143

tenor.gif?itemid=9541042tenor.gif?itemid=9541042tenor.gif?itemid=9541042tenor.gif?itemid=9541042tenor.gif?itemid=9541042tenor.gif?itemid=9541042tenor.gif?itemid=9541042tenor.gif?itemid=9541042

• LOL 1

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling..... :wub:

Have you heard about Daniel's upcoming movie Beast..???! He is playing a supporting role as a young detective there! (minus ghost) :) I think he's so impressed by the director of the movie that he accepted the role even though it is a supporting character! The shooting is over but no due release date yet! Hopefully we will have! :)

This is the script reading pic... :)

And here are some BTSs from the movie set.... :wub:

And dear, if you get anything new on Daniel feel free to update the thread!! :wub: We all love you, Daniel!

And oh yes, he is having a fan meeting on june 16 in Osaka! :) I totally forgot to tell you! Japan is so lucky to have him!!!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

Oh God, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, those GIFs are so hot!! :o Thanks a lot for posting them here!!!  I am so mad for his smile! Not only me, but all his lady fans are mad for his killer smile! :wub: And the eye-glasses make his smile even more beautiful!!!

52071559_2148258902152311_76228567431978

51297194_2148257052152496_45301691497620

51661656_2148257105485824_83915693112311

And I think he has mentioned in an interview that he likes a kind lady who can understand him and his possession as an actor!! :wub: Yes, I think a harsh lady doesn't suit him!! He must have an innocent lady who makes him happy!!! :) And he loves kids so much!! His lady fans are waiting for him to have his own kids soon!!! :wub: Oooppss...... I am having butterflies here!!!! He will be a hot dad for his kids!!!! Can't wait for that big day!!! :love: He deserves all the happiness in the would!! 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen  welcome 

same 

thats true 

cant wait in future 

found something (ur right....kind person)

Q. What's your ideal type of women?
A. I like kind person. Due to my job, I unintentionally ask women show devotion and dedication to me. We don't have fixed time for work. When we work, it's just hectic, and we're too busy, but when we're taking a break, we just rest without any time limits. When I am shooting for the drama, I can't contact my girlfriend for three days. That's why I think I am looking for the one who can understand my situation.

That is so right dear!! That's the article I've read about him! :wub: But I can't find the link to the full interview anymore! :huh: Can you please put the link on the thread..???!! I think he has talked about so many things there! 

Thanks a lot for the info dear!! :)

And I love your pro pic so much!! :wub: Our on-screen lovebirds beautifully fit the space!!! Can't they become a real-life couple..???!! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thanks a lot for the article, dear!! :wub: I couldn't find it anywhere lately!!

And yes, do you remember that he said in Happy Together event that Park Eun Bin is so kind & doesn't lie..??! Then she is a perfect choice for him! :) A short, kind & pretty lady.... And the whole world was waiting for a news to pop up about them back then!!! If you know what I mean... :) But unfortunately it didn't happen! And I am so sad that they are parting ways after The Ghost Detective ended! Park Eun Bin didn't even attend KBS awards last year with Daniel!! :unsure: :bawling: And do you think that she intentionally avoided the ceremony & being with Daniel there..???! :o Fans were having some suspicious over their actions back then!!

And I am so happy that we had a cameo of Nam Chi Won & Jwa Yoon Yi!!! But now I madly need a cameo of Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool! :wub:  Lee Da Il is more sexier than Nam Chi Won in beard!! And OH MY GOD!!!! This couple has become the sweetest couple in K-drama land among fans!!! :) :heart: These two should definitely be together again!!!! Let's pray everyday!!!! 

6336f100ec8e4fb5bf2ea13412447f4a.jpg?x=b

• Like 1

Yes, The wikipedia says that his new movie is finished shooting...... :) I hope we will have a release date soon!

I can't wait to see him in action even though he's not the lead!!! :wub:

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

welcome 

yes that's totally true if baek jin hee didnt attend then eun bin will be attending . when the ghost detective aired i was sooo happy and their chemistry r sooo cute even in the interview and press conference. i feel like eun bin knew that she is not going to win or something because u will receive the invitation. Last yr i was hoping for them to win the couple award but its ended that way but im still not giving up i will keep praying for them. 

the image that u posted is when they first met in the ghost detective its funny. 

what do u think do u think one of them might have feeling(thats funny) :love:   @gm4queen

I totally bet that our rascal guy surely had something for her during the whole process of The Ghost Detective!! Did you see how he presented her birthday gifts on her birthday on set..???!! :) He was so happy & comfortable with her all the time!!! And I think his eyes said it all sometimes without even him unknowing!!!!! :wub: And also Park Eun Bin's eyes were sparkling when she's with him!! 

Even here his eyes are full of emotions.... :)

44169733_2075171692794366_66407050796051

And this is wordless for me to explain.... :wub:

50755909_2137744589870409_44182948251833

Something here is fishy for sure.... :sweat_smile: There won't be a smoke without fire!!! :D :D :D :D

• Love 1