Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest shades_blue

I think we can!  I still believe 23 posts you said?!

I will do a Choi Daniel factoid post:

Looks like he is as in love with art as someone we know... I saw his minihompy having a mini art gallery and that made me happy...

wub.gif Oohh. Art! What better interest to have in common? The evidence is piling up I tells ya! wink.gif

Now only 18! (I think. My math is horrible) 

Awww! Thanks for this news Earthprincess seems like he's learning a lot from you know who..." a good relationship brings out the best of each another."  I wonder if SBS will show 2 episodes of TheMu next week  fury.gif. Otherwise, TheMu will extend for another week. I was so looking forward for episode 11.  w00t.gif  Now, I have to plan something this weekend so I won't get bored. Having to watch TheMu on weekends somehow help me:rolleyes: save money. ..LOL..  I don't have to go to the mall or the outlet.  :D  I'll try to post again later so we can reach our target page. (crossing my fingers & my legs) lol.. Hello to all!

I think they'll just extend it another week. Not that I would mind back to back episodes! Ah well, this way it lasts longer!

Crossing your fingers and your legs? laugh.gif

I know we can do it! I'll have to actually scour for interesting things to post. Ah, who needs to work anyway. tongue.gif

I think CD was channeling MJ in those pics. They are from BFB I believe. Eyebrows? I dunno, but they look natural to me. lolz

Guest Earthprincess

He attended a friend's premiere "The Perfect Partner" tonight (11/10).

I think they are co-stars in his new movie... I don't know how to read Chinese, sorry...

3IwuZ.jpg

DLvRX.jpg

Tks50.jpg

2PnbH.jpg

Page 11, we're almost there!!

Guest shades_blue

I think they are co-stars in his new movie... I don't know how to read Chinese, sorry...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Gah! Pics from TODAY even?!!! Love love love his hair darker!

Another one 

2011111019502708909_1.jpg

cr : kst.net.vn

Gah! Pics from TODAY even?!!! Love love love his hair darker!

Another one 

*quoted image*

cr : kst.net.vn

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

HELLO!

CAN i join the fun here? i just have a BIG QUESTION..HOW COME I SEE TRACES OF GHS ON HIM IN THIS PICTURES??? WHOAAAAAAA..l LOVE IT..

Now i am really CONFUSED between DC and PKW HAHAHA

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

HELLO!

CAN i join the fun here? i just have a BIG QUESTION..HOW COME I SEE TRACES OF GHS ON HIM IN THIS PICTURES??? WHOAAAAAAA..l LOVE IT..

Now i am really a balimbinger HAHAHA

YES!!! Join!! Omogosh you are right. They are starting to look alike! 

YES!!! Join!! Omogosh you are right. They are starting to look alike! 

HELLO @shades_blue.. YUP did you noticed how DC look while he was posing..omg how he wave his hands..when he put his arms at his back while posing hahaha that is LIKE GHS..his hair is the male version of GHS hair..

THE 1st pics of GHS next drama her inside sweater was brown although with combination..she love black pants and black sneakers too..

Did i make a couple of them now..am i in trouble because i know this is DC thread..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Guest shades_blue

HELLO @shades_blue.. YUP did you noticed how DC look while he was posing..omg how he wave his hands..when he put his arms at his back while posing hahaha that is LIKE GHS..his hair is the male version of GHS hair..

THE 1st pics of GHS next drama her inside sweater was brown although with combination..she love black pants and black sneakers too..

Did i make a couple of them now..am i in trouble because i know this is DC thread..

I have to agree with you, I didn't notice it the first time, but you're totally right! A few of us ship CD with GHS here. Some *cough hyesun4lyf cough* don't lol, but it's all love here either way. ;) 

Guest Earthprincess

I have to agree with you, I didn't notice it the first time, but you're totally right! A few of us ship CD with GHS here. Some *cough hyesun4lyf cough* don't lol, but it's all love here either way. ;) 

Yep, yep, we don't bash on shippers (I am ChoiSun myself.) at the end of the day, we want him to end up with someone he truly loves... If it's one of our ships, then great, if not, still yay! People who want to ship with Jang Nara can do so here too... With Lee Min Jung, that's okay too! We're perhaps the only thread that is okay with the shipping... haha. If it gets bad later on (say when we have 111 pages) I'm sure one of the Faithful Five will moderate.

One thing rings true here, we love Choi Daniel. That should be enough reason to share your thoughts!!

Guest shades_blue

Yep, yep, we don't bash on shippers (I am ChoiSun myself.)  at the end of the day, we want him to end up with someone he truly loves... If it's one of our ships, then great, if not, still yay!  People who want to ship with Jang Nara can do so here too... With Lee Min Jung, that's okay too!  We're perhaps the only thread that is okay with the shipping... haha.  If it gets bad later on (say when we have 111 pages) I'm sure one of the Faithful Five will moderate.

One thing rings true here, we love Choi Daniel. That should be enough reason to share your thoughts!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! wub.gif

Do you realize we are halfway to our goal! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest Earthprincess

Couldn't have said it better myself! *quoted image*

Do you realize we are halfway to our goal! [url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?

I am bad at math... haha. how much is halfway? Will we make it soon enough that CD will feel as though he just received a gift from us... like his smile in the photo below?

CeUqU.jpg

Guest hyesun4lyf

Yep, yep, we don't bash on shippers (I am ChoiSun myself.)  at the end of the day, we want him to end up with someone he truly loves... If it's one of our ships, then great, if not, still yay!  People who want to ship with Jang Nara can do so here too... With Lee Min Jung, that's okay too!  We're perhaps the only thread that is okay with the shipping... haha.  If it gets bad later on (say when we have 111 pages) I'm sure one of the Faithful Five will moderate.

Hello, hello aphryn and prettywiz!! So glad you joined us here.  We are all CD's angels and we don't discriminate.  I, especially biggrin.gif, since I'm on the minority here...kekew00t.gif

Okay, I am so lovin' this thread right now.  Page 10, woot-woo!!!!wub.gif

I'm trying to type in bigger font if it helps in making it to page 11 but it kind of making me look like I'm upset.  I'm actually very chirpy today.  It's because of all the videos that I have just watched.  OMG, shades_blue, that first CD commercial was just ADORABLE wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Earthprincess, thank you, thank you for uploading his most recent pics!!! I'm really digging his shorter haircut and black is the new black.  Sooo into him.  I was planning on watching Jung Il Woo's new drama this weekend in lieu of TheMU but now, once again! shades_blue, kind of controlled my mind... I will be watching BFB instead. wacko.gif

I have nothing new about CD but here's a pic I found with an article about his past crush...mad.gif

110.jpg

Cre en.korea

Choi Daniel confesses that he had a crush on Shin Se Kyeong

During the August 8’s episode of MBC Every1 Jung Bo Suk’s Talk Show at One in the Morning, Choi Daniel confesses that he used to have a crush on Shin Se Kyeong, who acted in the TV series High Kick through the Roof with him.

Although Choi denies it several times, in response to MC Jung Bo Suk’s persistent inquiry, he admittes it at the end. During the filming of High Kick through the Roof, there was an incident of halting the filming for a week when Hwang Jung Eum and Yoon Shi Yoon caught flu. However, Jung Bo Suk jokingly asks if it had been because of the rumor that went around about Choi’s crush on Shin Se Kyeong. Choi strongly denies it.

Meanwhile, Jung Bo Suk’s Talk Show at One in the Morning airs on August 8 at midnight.

Source: Newsen from 

Nate

@myonenonly, maybe you can do your Christmas shopping now since we might still be watching TheMu until end of December...

@GHSforever, dear D, missing you here...

Guest shades_blue

Hello, hello aphryn and prettywiz!! So glad you joined us here.  We are all CD's angels and we don't discriminate.  I, especially *quoted image*, since I'm on the minority here...keke*quoted image*

Okay, I am so lovin' this thread right now.  Page 10, woot-woo!!!!*quoted image*

I'm trying to type in bigger font if it helps in making it to page 11 but it kind of making me look like I'm upset.  I'm actually very chirpy today.  It's because of all the videos that I have just watched.  OMG, shades_blue, that first CD commercial was just ADORABLE *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Earthprincess, thank you, thank you for uploading his most recent pics!!! I'm really digging his shorter haircut and black is the new black.  Sooo into him.  I was planning on watching Jung Il Woo's new drama this weekend in lieu of TheMU but now, once again! shades_blue, kind of controlled my mind... I will be watching BFB instead. *quoted image*

I have nothing new about CD but here's a pic I found with an article about his past crush...*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cre en.korea

Choi Daniel confesses that he had a crush on Shin Se Kyeong

During the August 8’s episode of MBC Every1 Jung Bo Suk’s Talk Show at One in the Morning, Choi Daniel confesses that he used to have a crush on Shin Se Kyeong, who acted in the TV series High Kick through the Roof with him.

Although Choi denies it several times, in response to MC Jung Bo Suk’s persistent inquiry, he admittes it at the end. During the filming of High Kick through the Roof, there was an incident of halting the filming for a week when Hwang Jung Eum and Yoon Shi Yoon caught flu. However, Jung Bo Suk jokingly asks if it had been because of the rumor that went around about Choi’s crush on Shin Se Kyeong. Choi strongly denies it.

Meanwhile, Jung Bo Suk’s Talk Show at One in the Morning airs on August 8 at midnight.

Source: Newsen from 

Nate

@myonenonly, maybe you can do your Christmas shopping now since we might still be watching TheMu until end of December...

@GHSforever, dear D, missing you here...

7 more posts after this one and we'll be to page 11!! It's 20 posts per page. I actually went all Sherlock Holmes and counted the posts on previous pages. Unfortunately, bigger font doesn't help hyesun4lyf, but still, it looks as if it's very EXCITING!, so I love it!

Never underestimate my powers to control your mind. muua ha ha. But seriously, did you really want to spend a weekend without any Choi Daniel?wub.gif Nice find on that article!

I love CD holding that gift Earthprincess, just like a little kid. We have to reach our goal for that smile alone! 

missin' GHSforever too.....unsure.gif

Guest Earthprincess

Epi 10 for TheMu is up on Dramafever!! I lied. They are still going to be uploading it later, they keep saying. Come on was that episode so complicated in the dialogue, it's taking a bit more time?

I should be saying this on TheMu thread but the pictorial shot DF chose to tease the episode was just far too tempting to pass up on...

VY3po.jpg

Guest shades_blue

Epi 10 for TheMu is up on Dramafever!! I lied. They are still going to be uploading it later, they keep saying. Come on was that episode so complicated in the dialogue, it's taking a bit more time?

I should be saying this on TheMu thread but the pictorial shot DF chose to tease the episode was just far too tempting to pass up on...

*quoted image*

Ssssooooo dreamy that picture!

I wonder why it was so delayed this week, it makes me worry for future episodes....huh.gif

Moving right along! biggrin.gif

Baby-faced-Beauty16.jpg

cr mi3l-asiaclub.blogspot.com

Hello Ladies ;)

@prettywiz hello dear come join the fun the more the merrier :)

I miss you guys too :( work today was long just got home and open CHoi Daniel's soompi thread, and now I feel better :)

ok ready for some more pictures guys have i told you guys how much I love CD

First the look a like a couple ChoiSun :)

imagesCAZXXW7V.jpg

imagesCAFFOPKB.jpg

biff11_daniel4.jpg

jgpeg5.jpg

imagesCAQ0UTTK.jpg

2vvqqo6.jpg

ok enough of CHoiSun lets focus on CHoi Daniel :)

imagesCAP6U1LZ.jpg

imagesCAMZZGX7.jpg

this is too funny and still cute :)

imagesCAJ5F95U.jpg

imagesCAH73N8T.jpg

imagesCAD7KVVQ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

Guest shades_blue

Hello Ladies ;)

@prettywiz hello dear come join the fun the more the merrier :)

I miss you guys too :( work today was long just got home and open CHoi Daniel's soompi thread, and now I feel better :)

ok ready for some more pictures guys have i told you guys how much I love CD

First the look a like a couple ChoiSun :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

ok enough of CHoiSun lets focus on CHoi Daniel :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

this is too funny and still cute :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Yay! GHSforever is here! Nice to see you sis!

Bwaahahaha, the poses are the same! LOVE. wub.gif

You guys we are so close. I feel like popping a bottle of champagne. 

Choi-Daniel2.jpg

cr http://star.koreandrama.org

@aphryn welcome to the thread as well :)

ladies thanks for all of his pictures and videos I really appreciate them all :)

here's more pictures guys ;) page 11 is nearrrrrrrrrrrrring :)

cyrano4.png

imagesCAAW19ZT.jpg

just look at that smile :) seriously :wub:

imagesCA4MAZ6W.jpg

Choi-Daniel6.jpg

imagesCA2DX5UY.jpg

Choi_Daniel.jpg

100526CineC2.jpg

he reminds me of SUPERMAN who was that guy? do you guys remember him ?

imagesCAH73N8T.jpg

imagesCA0BLLA5.jpg

• Love 2

Guest Earthprincess

The Many Personas of Choi Daniel...

Where is Daniel? Photo spread in Allure's March 2011 Edition.

4GvXw.jpg

SfzZK.jpg

IOaOF.jpg

I2h1n.jpg

0pWdV.jpg

Nw19v.jpg

cr: Choi Daniel Baidu Bar

Hurry! I can't post things back-to-back anymore. :( So just need one to comment here so I can include another photo that we will love.

Guest shades_blue

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hurry!  I can't post things back-to-back anymore. :( So just need one to comment here so I can include another photo that we will love.

*little comment* lol

OMG this is PAGE 11!!!!!!!!!!  w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Choi-Daniel2.jpg

champagne.jpg

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hurry! I can't post things back-to-back anymore. :( So just need one to comment here so I can include another photo that we will love.

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY FUNNY..OK HERE I AM hahaha..

DC is really a model too..we can see it at the pics from that were posted in here

• Like 1
  • Love 1