Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 9/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen hes so fresh lol... but i 100% prefer his charisma now! 

On 9/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, Pyar said:

he really so cute @gm4queen hope he return soon for fans:wub:

Of course darlings! I 100% agree with you two! He is the most charismatic Korean actor I know! His transformation from a cute boy to a sexy young man is unbelievable! :) :o I think he hasn't changed much! It's his natural looks, not something artificial! That's why I love this guy even more... He is not fake like many of other K-actors! He is so pure at heart!!!!!

FPVU0-AVQAoBjnX?format=jpg&name=large

Desperately miss him & waiting impatiently for his next drama! :wub: When do you come back back, boy? I am so bored without you!!!! :mellow: :( :bawling: Please come back soon... Even noonas are waiting for you!!! :D

• Love 1

One year ago....

(This is called charisma! His eyes say it all.... No need to speak in words! :wub: Miss him so much!)

7d59c2adb7dd4a76922a9717ac4015d7.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel’s Tragic Past Is Revealed In “The Ghost Detective”

Sep 12, 2018 by L. Kim

Choi Daniel is broken and devastated in the preview stills of KBS’s “The Ghost Detective.”

The horror drama tells the story of detective Lee Da Il (Choi Daniel), who chases after ghosts, and his energetic assistant Jung Yeo Wool (Park Eun Bin). The two are dragged into a bizarre case as they encounter a mysterious woman called Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah).

The released photos show Choi Daniel looking shocked and skeptical after witnessing his mother (Ye Soo Jung) lying down in an unconscious state. In particular, his red eyes, constant tears, sadness, and shock all portray his distressed emotions. He tries to raise his mother’s body up as he stares at something. His wide eyes and urgent expression pique curiosity among the viewers.

The production crew hinted, “In today’s episode of ‘The Ghost Detective’, Choi Daniel’s past before he became a detective and his reasons for becoming a detective will be revealed. In particular, Ye Soo Jung acted passionately as his mother. Above all, the high chemistry between the mother and son will make the situation more pitiful and sad for Choi Daniel.”

Choi-Daniel-21.jpg

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1229171wpp/choi-daniels-tragic-past-revealed-ghost-detective

• Love 1

One year ago....

(I desperately miss this handsome boy this year! :()

984d8b581e1141caa23079b22c4169c8.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel Surprises “The Ghost Detective” Staff With Food Truck

Sep 14, 2018
by Y. Shin

The staff of “The Ghost Detective” are receiving a lot of love from Choi Daniel!

On September 14, Choi Daniel’s agency J,WIDE-Company posted on its official Instagram page, “He’s buying, he’s buying, actor Choi Daniel is buying. Delicious snacks that have arrived on set of ‘The Ghost Detective.’ We enjoyed the food thanks to the chef.”

The post included an image of Choi Daniel standing in front of the food truck with a bright smile on his face. He rests a hand on the chef’s shoulder, expressing his gratitude for the food. The sign on the truck reads, “Thank you to all the production staff, seniors, and my colleagues. Fighting!”

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1230257wpp/choi-daniel-surprises-ghost-detective-staff-food-truck

• Love 1

FPWClCyVkAYDbnA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Well, can't believe that it's already 1 yr since the 1st ep of The Ghost Detective aired on Sep 5, 2018! I still remember how impatient I was to see Daniel on-screen again after Jugglers. I knew it that he'd totally rock the world. And the same thing exactly happened as well. I think no one was imagining that the series would be a super hit among the international fans amidst the lowest ratings. So I feel extremely happy for Daniel that he's got an international recognition as Lee Da Il. And still definitely miss him, Park Eun Bin & all the other cast of The Ghost Detective. :) Thanks a lot for giving us such a wonderful story...

Fighting, THE GHOST DETECTIVE & CHOI DANIEL!!

Happy 1st Anniversary! :heart:

• Love 1