Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well... Being so busy these days but I can't miss my daily dose here for a long time! :) I wonder why he is so silent though... This is the perfect time for you to make another hit come back on K-dramaland boy!!! :D :heart: :wub: I miss you to the bits! Where are you..???! Please come back real soon for us! You know that we are desperately waiting for you!

And so glad to see dear @Heidi Seow chingu once in a while now here... :) And thanks a million for @triplem chingu for mentioning me on Daniel.. :mrgreen: :wub: Ha ha ha.... How come the whole world knows that I am totally mad for this handsome guy, anyway..??! Feeling so shy yet so lovely!! :D :) :heart: 

Sending hugs with Nam Chi Won style to you both lovelies here! In that case, I miss him more with eye-glasses now! No one rocks it like him.... Recalling sweet memories of Jugglers with him! :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

And for me, Lee Da Il style to fall in love... :D :wub: Gosh, you sexy beast! Ha ha ha.... Seriously, he is outstanding in any shade! 

50472095_2137411963237005_36977226772601

And hope to see dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend soon here.... :) Ha ha ha... What style do you prefer, dear..?! Nam Chi Won style or Lee Da Il style..??! :D You already know mine is Lee Da Il style.... :wub:

• LOL 1

Can't even believe that it's already been a year... Sweet memories of 29th August, 2018 here! The press con of The Ghost Detective... :) He was so handsome as always there... I miss you so much, boy!! Where are you?? Please come back soon... :) pink-heart.jpg pink-heart.jpg pink-heart.jpg pink-heart.jpg

69933186_2284737581837775_47399252808003

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 1