Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest kazenai

Is this guy korean american or what??

How come his name is DANIEL Choi?

Just curious........

Christian name. I haven't seen anything that stated he was k-american.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mandalaywith

2010 DaeJong Film Awards Part 1 HQ Online Link

Upload by mandalaywith

Todou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iyDQiN3rpV0/

2010 DaeJong Film Awards Part 2 HQ Online Link

Upload by mandalaywith

Todou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PCJqi_Uhhrw/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2010 DaeJong Film Awards Actor RedCarpet Video

Choi Daniel is come.

Tudou link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/leqUgnErm2Q/

20101029230721063.jpeg

PYH2010102910360001300_P2.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

OMG I like fell in love with this guy after I recently finished High Kick Through the Roof and I also saw Cyrano Dating Agency and both of his characters are so different. Although I loved his Lee Jo Hoon Character in HKTTR. Also I have like never seen a guy rock glasses so good like him ever! He looks really good with glasses. I cant wait to see his new drama "The Musical" with Gu Hye Sun. He seems like a very promising young actor.

• 4 weeks later...

Count me in guys. I love him since High kick and Jihon Jung Eum is my favorite couple

His smile is so attractive and bright

Im waiting for his new drama but its been a while so hopefully it will be aired within this year

For now I keep repeating to watch HKTTR esp JH and JE moments

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest misspinky

i watched cyrano dating agency and i loved him. he seriously looks better with glasses. ahh i'm finally watching high kick 2 since the subs are out and i love his character despite him being so awkward.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Daniel Choi and Nam Sang Mi for ‘Tommy Hilfiger’

tn_1300408203_-519563255_0.jpg

Cosmopolitan magazine has finally revealed the ‘vacation getaway’ pictorial featuring actors Choi Daniel and Nam Sang Mi.

The two posed like a preppy beach couple for their endorsement of Tommy Hilfiger’s 2011 S/S collection. Focusing on navy blue and white, this season’s concept definitely emphasizes a marine theme. Nam Sang Mi’s solid colors were balanced by Choi Daniel’s striped patterns – the two even wore matching belts in each other’s colors to further emphasize their ‘couple’ look.

Reportedly, staff on set complimented the actors for their seamless chemistry and cooperation.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/daniel-choi-and-nam-sang-mi-for-tommy-hilfiger

Guest adikkeluangman

Daniel Choi for “BAZAAR”

201103190911779919_1.jpg

Actor Daniel Choi has ditched his gentle image for a wilder one, as seen by his new pictorial with “BAZAAR” magazine.

Through daring pieces like leopard prints and mesh shirts, the actor showed the meaning of transformation by doing a complete 180 with his image. Staff members revealed that he emerged from his dressing room with a nail clipper in hand and came up with the idea to use it in the shoot. He explained that he wanted to express the feeling of tension and nervousness for the viewer as they watch someone angrily clip at their nails.

For his next cut, he brought out a piece of cloth from the pockets of his jacket and transformed it into a mustache prop, which reminded staff members of various scenes from the movie, “Cyrano Agency.”

In his interview, he revealed, “I want to move to the States and work part-time jobs at corner marts and dry cleaning stores. I want to start anew in a completely different environment. I wasn’t that rich when I first debuted, so I wanted to make a lot of money with my career. I ran directly for the future ahead of me all this while, but now that time has passed, I feel differently.”

He continued, “Can you really be happy living in a nice house, driving a nice car, and wearing beautiful clothes? The more you possess, the more hardships you face. Money cannot secure happiness for you, and it’s things like this to remain an obstacle in my life.”

The rest of his interview and photoshoot can be seen through the April edition of “BAZAAR.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/daniel-choi-for-bazaar

• 2 months later...
Guest kneekey

I'm surprised that there's only 2 pages in this thread. Anyway, love him in Baby-faced Beauty! Looking forward to his other works :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sagumj

Daniel is too cute for words :). I've become a fan watching him in Baby Faced Beauty :).

Yeah me too he's soooooo. Cute!!! I simply love him in bfb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nenechan29

a girl with short hair and wearing pants instead of skirt...sounds like Jang Nara and Hwang Jung Eum...

• 1 month later...