Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Srry lovelies, I was so busy all the day today! Only now got the time for logging in to my fav site! :)

3 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He has well manner hands

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

OMO! What a gentleman!:wub:

So true... He respect women so much :thumbsup:, specially who are older than him like Jang Na Ra there! I think it's because he lost his mom at 4! :( He feel responsible & respectable for women, regardless of their age! 

And this is another quality of him that I respect him so much!!! :) I believe that a decent guy like him can do no wrong.... And can't really wait to see his real life lady love!!!! :wub: She must be so lucky to have a well mannered, decent & of course handsome guy like him! :heart: 

And speaking of his lady love, suddenly something came up in my mind!!! :lol: This is the most perfect pair ever!!! He needs a nice, pretty & innocent lady who can give him happiness, just like Park Eun Bin!! :) :heart: Rude ladies don't count for him.... 

What do you say, friends..???! :) This frame is picture perfect!!!!!

fullsizephoto1003519.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Srry lovelies, I was so busy all the day today! Only now got the time for logging in to my fav site! :)

So true... He respect women so much :thumbsup:, specially who are older than him like Jang Na Ra there! I think it's because he lost his mom at 4! :( He feel responsible & respectable for women, regardless of their age! 

And this is another quality of him that I respect him so much!!! :) I believe that a decent guy like him can do no wrong.... And can't really wait to see his real life lady love!!!! :wub: She must be so lucky to have a well mannered, decent & of course handsome guy like him! :heart: 

And speaking of his lady love, suddenly something came up in my mind!!! :lol: This is the most perfect pair ever!!! He needs a nice, pretty & innocent lady who can give him happiness, just like Park Eun Bin!! :) :heart: Rude ladies don't count for him.... 

What do you say, friends..???! :) This frame is picture perfect!!!!!

you're right! I believe he will find a nice girl that is perfect for him! YESSS I really hope to see them in a romcom soon! Just watched them in Happy Together and I must say they look ridiculously good together! 

side note: Have any of yall watch The Chronicles of Evil

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Its okay @gm4queen

Yes i felt sorry for his loss mum and he havent seen his mum face so sad. Maybe he might looks through the photo of his mum. Im also sad that his father now live with daniel older brother and daniel only lived with his aunty. 

Yes dear... I also feel so srry for him!! :cold_sweat: 

He must have been in a dramatic pain even after he debuted in the drama industry that he wasn't able to concentrate for acting with a mother's character!!! :tears: 

I wish there is a behind the scenes of this moment that will be sooo cute. I want to see either daniel or eun bin reaction. 

OH yes.... Once again KBS is showing out the usual cruelty that they didn't release BTS for their most beautiful hug scene ever!!! :weary:

And I was so greedy to watch their chemistry off-screen back then, dear!!! :D Heh he he.... This pair is totally a drug that make you get addicted more & more!!!! :heart: 

At 3:03 is sooo sad. I love how u put on side of the video its so sweet showing her memories with daniel vanished:cold_sweat:

Ohhh.... Thank you so much once again for loving my video edit so much, dear!! :) 

Yes, that's my fav part of my own video & the most saddest video I've ever edited as well!!!! :( I just thought it would go perfect with lyrics & yes, it is but I feel so deep sorrow when I watch that part!!! :tears: Looks like my own video is playing with my own feelings... :love:

This is extremely sad, dear!!! They should reunite in another drama which we can have a happy ending for them!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: 

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

you're right! I believe he will find a nice girl that is perfect for him! YESSS I really hope to see them in a romcom soon! Just watched them in Happy Together and I must say they look ridiculously good together! 

OH YESSSSS dear!!! :love: They look seriously great together!!!!

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

side note: Have any of yall watch The Chronicles of Evil

No dear... I haven't watched it!!!!

And is Daniel only a cameo or something small there..???! :o I see comments on web that his charisma isn't a joke there!!!! 

Have you watched it dear...??? How you rate his acting there..??! :thumbsup: :D

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

This is extremely sad, dear!!! They should reunite in another drama which we can have a happy ending for them!!!! 

yes it's a must for their fans:innocent:they love their beloved tv couple so much!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

No dear... I haven't watched it!!!!

And is Daniel only a cameo or something small there..???! :o I see comments on web that his charisma isn't a joke there!!!! 

Have you watched it dear...??? How you rate his acting there..??! :thumbsup: :D

I haven't watched it yet! So I thought perhaps you guys would have watched it! I think he is one of the leads? I'm not sure! He did not appear for the press conference interview though... So I guess we all thought he plays a small role! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

I haven't watched it yet! So I thought perhaps you guys would have watched it! I think he is one of the leads? I'm not sure! He did not appear for the press conference interview though... So I guess we all thought he plays a small role! 

That's what I've been thinking so far too dear.... Just though that he's only a cameo there but an important role as he was in Ghost!!! :D

But wow... Wiki says he's one of the leads & his name is among the casting list!! :) I really haven't watched the movie yet but I think he's is so praised by the audience for his harsh acting!!! 

By the way, is he only in this scene for the whole movie..???! I haven't seen any other costume rather than this suit he's wearing!!! And oops, he's smoking hot :D

The-Chronicles-of-Evil-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1