Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Oh My God, dear @Lawyerh chingu!!!! I think you love this pic so much! You always post it here when it comes to Daniel & Jin Hee!! :wub: :love: OMO! I love the way you think, darling!!!!! You just made my day!!!! :kiss_wink: :blush: :love: :heart:

yy2qCLC.jpg&key=5eeb7c4b92adb7fc25327207

And oh yeah!!! I always wished if they were a real couple but Jin Hee has a bf so I am a bit upset!!! :( Daniel matched her more than her own bf, I think!!!! :D He he he..... Wish they reunite in a project someday!!!

And of course, who doesn't like camping with a handsome guy beside them!!! I want him in my pocket!!! :D Glad that Choi Daniel is a South Korean citizen.... So I am just backing myself off!!! :DOtherwise it would be big trouble!! I think I want marry him..... :open_mouth: He is too hot to handle!!! :wub: 

Hah haaaaa.... Thank you so much for the lovely post, dear!!! :wub: You are so creative, just like me & I like creative people!!! :D 

You too have a nice weekend, chingu!!! :heart: (I am still busy with my project!)

• Love 1

My dear @Lawyerh chingu!!! No worries at all dear! :love: :wub: I've had a talk with my superiors & the project is postponed till next Monday! So I am back online now!!

And yeah, meeting & marrying a well mannered, decent & handsome guy like Daniel would be every girls' dream!! :wub: So is mine!!! I will do everything if I get a guy like him.... YEP!!!! :) And these are my fav pics for his decent looks!!

1. Looking handsome without the beard..... :wub:

51904270_2146656925645842_82728627502464

2. And looking extra sexy with the beard!!!! :wub: :D

Choi-Daniel-1.jpg

Muahhaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa.....My top choice is the 2nd look!!! I've gone mad for him!!! :open_mouth: I can't help it anymore!!!!!!

Tagging dear @triplem @Lawyerh @averia @phoenix24@Heidi Seow chingus here!!! What is your preferred look for him..???!! :wub: My top choice is the 2nd look!!!

• Like 1