Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

IKR who can stand being stared like that, and he did it offline too. Im so done with this photoshoot BTS with BJH....

Oh My God, chingu... You are giving me so many butterflies for Daniel! :love: Then it's not only me, he has done the impact on you as well :D His eyes are magical!! They are full of love & affection..... :wub:

DTBbOXBVoAEZ5mz.jpg

And honestly speaking, I was so curious when he teamed up with Baek Jin Hee for Jugglers since I found them so perfect for each other!! :wub: But when I knew that Baek Jin Hee already has a bf back then, I was so disappointed!! :tears: Seriously, Daniel matches more than her bf for her.... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha actually i also think that way you know. Minus i already knew BJH had bf. That conference press when he helped her walking, and when they present awards too. Its just too much chemistry & butterfly. I was seriously think how not to be tempted, especially when youre on relationship. Lol. 

Reveal hidden contents

And then she played with KJH and i found their chemistry on screen also explosive. I think BJH have a lot of charm, mixed of cuteness, pretty but look fragile and need to be protected. Just my opinion. 

I couldn't agree more with you!! I think Daniel got extra careful b'cause she's already in a relationship... And I find Baek Jin Hee ore conpatible with both Daniel & Kang Ji Wan than her bf! And it's so strange, isn't it..??! :D Both the namjas are too hot to handle!!

And I think these two were the only ones who enjoyed Hylon's sexy performance of KBS Drama Awards last year.... Tooooooooo bad that she belongs to someone else!! :D:wub:

49209946_2122546491390219_36460361302870

And dear @Heidi Seow - please join the conversation, chingu!! We are having fun here... :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw Big Man seems quite good, and your DC looks shiny & polished there hahaha.... the story seems interesting and past face too. Thanks for sale me this drama, im totally convinced now. 

Oh really, chingu..?! Glad to hear that you are convinced of Big Man... Hah hah ha.... Both the namjas are looking shinny & polished, dear! It's not only Daniel :wub::D

And I am not a fan of the lead actress so, I can't say whether she had a great chemistry with our favorites... But these two namjas are all enough to make your heart go flutter over them!! Both are looking so handsome, aren't they..?! :wub:

BjfobWuCAAAtAe3.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Looks like many fans of Daniel don't like his The Musical drama b'cause of the lead actress, I think.... But she looks like a perfect leading lady when Daniel's with her! :wub:

And OMO, how to ignore this handsome smile...?? :wub: !! :open_mouth: I want to keep him with me...!! :wub: !! :kiss_wink:

GrayMemorableFunnelweaverspider-small.gi

ClosedOrnateDromedary-size_restricted.gi

WavyInsidiousCaimanlizard-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

Hahahaha! Ok I’m here chingu @gm4queen Just back from activities. :lol: 

The Single magazines BTS are so funny. They can’t stop laughing even staring each other for 3 second. (I don’t think can stare on Choi Daniel for 3 second, my heart can’t take it.) :lol: I really like Choi Daniel and Beak Jin-hee friendship. They really caring each other. See all the bts videos, they just lovely.  

Speaking about Choi Daniel’s fingers, I really obsessed it.. so long and beautiful. Even they way he button up his shirt is different.. :wub:  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahahaha! Ok I’m here chingu @gm4queen Just back from activities. :lol: 

The Single magazines BTS are so funny. They can’t stop laughing even staring each other for 3 second. (I don’t think can stare on Choi Daniel for 3 second, my heart can’t take it.) :lol: I really like Choi Daniel and Beak Jin-hee friendship. They really caring each other. See all the bts videos, they just lovely.  

Speaking about Choi Daniel’s fingers, I really obsessed it.. so long and beautiful. Even they way he button up his shirt is different.. :wub:  

I totally get your feelings, dear!! It's the very same here as well!! :D His long & beautiful fingers are an addiction..... From Babyfaced Beauty to Jugglers, he's become a perfect namja for ladies...!! :wub: 

And oh yes, if I get the chance to stare at him, I know it for sure that it won't happen from me..... :rolleyes: He is too hot to handle!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It took me ages to find these videos on youtube.... These are my most favorite scenes of Daniel wearing coats.. :wub: Oh My God....

- This is from Jugglers..... So stylish! :D

50714487_2139139536397581_39775761577877

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0WlSnFJZY

- This is from The Ghost Detective.... Oh no, I want to eat him!! :wub: He is as pure as yogurt!!

50705130_2139139519730916_30217263628146

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOznvOQO0JI&t=85s

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw DC spoke English pretty well in Big Man. Im curious did he really know english well in real life? Actually at first i thought hes foreigner and not pure Korean. I think its also because of his western name. Btw why your DC so bad here in Big Man, he tried to harm my KJH hahahaha.... i think he did great job as villain because i really dont fancy Kang Dong Seuk here. 

Hah hah ha....... I understand your feelings dear!! :kiss_wink: Daniel is pure evil in Big Man.... That's why you so hate him & I am so happy to hear it! And seriously, Kang Ji Wan is the star of the show... So please don't worry, dear! He wins by the top spot at the end of the game... :D:wub:

And it is said that Daniel has followed an English course for 6 months.... I am so in love with his English accent! It's so on point... :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I think some of his fans already know this but, I was so curious to know the reason behind his name, Daniel when I knew about him for the 1st time in 2016!! :wub: Dear @Lawyerh - This will help you get why he has an English name....!!

Korean Actor Choi Daniel Has a Birth Secret?

One of the MCs got the chance to asked Choi Daniel on what he thought about his name? Choi Daniel responded, "I have one older brother, and my mother was very sick when she was pregnant."

He added, "My father wanted to have more than one child, but he had to give up. He got a vasectomy, but I still got through it."

Jung Jae Young shared his opinion saying, "I've never heard of this, but this is shocking," Choi Daniel responded saying, "My father thought that I was a gift from the god, and that is why he named me Daniel."

Netizens who knew about Choi Daniel's secret commented "That is hilarious", "Never knew he had such a secret", and "His father is amazing."

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/49452/20131117/choi-daniel-shared-his-birth-secret.htm

There are some articles as well...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/choi-daniel-reveals-an-interesting-story-on-how-he-got-his-name

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-choi-daniel--part-3-21823.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Darling @gm4queen don't forget his signature flipping long coat action. :wub: 

Start from 2:45. Keep looping this scene non stop :D

https://youtu.be/lrukgu4UvgA?list=PLPJzFoOSNF-P1AfA3hxGoQ3gAYAD2H3KU

Hahaha, don't worry @Lawyerh soon KJH will stand up :D Daniel really did amazing on villain character. But still in The Trafficker, that's really makes a lot ppl curse him alot.. :sweat_smile:  I almost curse him too. Sorry oppa Daniel, I still love and support you. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Darling @gm4queen don't forget his signature flipping long coat action. :wub: 

Start from 2:45. Keep looping this scene non stop :D

https://youtu.be/lrukgu4UvgA?list=PLPJzFoOSNF-P1AfA3hxGoQ3gAYAD2H3KU

Hahaha, don't worry @Lawyerh soon KJH will stand up :D Daniel really did amazing on villain character. But still in The Trafficker, that's really makes a lot ppl curse him alot.. :sweat_smile:  I almost curse him too. Sorry oppa Daniel, I still love and support you. :D

Awww.... So sweet of you, dear!! :wub: He is the master of coats!! I don't know myself that how many times did I replay that dashing part back then..... :D He is so :heart:

And So true about his evil character in The Traffickers...  He himself said in Happy Together that people cursed cursed & cursed him for his bad behavior..... :o And I think he got so cursed b'cause he played it excellently!! Hats off for this guy!! :w00t: And I still can't watch those parts of him being pure evil....!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Awww.... So sweet of you, dear!! :wub: He is the master of coats!! I don't know myself that how many times did I replay that dashing part back then..... :D He is so :heart:

And So true about his evil character in The Traffickers...  He himself said in Happy Together that people cursed cursed & cursed him for his bad behavior..... :o And I think he got so cursed b'cause he played it excellently!! Hats off for this guy!! :w00t: And I still can't watch those parts of him being pure evil....!!

Hahaha, he did alot of dashing moments in Jugglers and that's why Jugglers is my no1 fav drama. :wub::wub: 

Haha you must watch @gm4queen then quickly watch TGD or Jugglers to wash away his villain image. Trust me, it work on me. :joy: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, he did alot of dashing moments in Jugglers and that's why Jugglers is my no1 fav drama. :wub::wub: 

Haha you must watch @gm4queen then quickly watch TGD or Jugglers to wash away his villain image. Trust me, it work on me. :joy: 

Oooops.... Your no 1 fav Daniel's drama is Jugglers. So was for me until he acts as the sexy ghost, Lee Da Il :D He he he... So my no 1 fav Daniel's drama so far is The Ghost Detective.... And I don't think that I will never be able to get over with the series. It's Daniel's TOP performance til the date!! :wub:

And dear, I have the full faith on you.... :kiss_wink: So I must try to watch the full movie of The Traffickers.... And OMG, looks like we are all mad for our hottie, Choi Daniel!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen cool youre signing there.... i saw your comment there too haha.. nice. I dont have account there. 

Hide contents

Im member on mydramalist if you become member there do look for me. Same name. 

@Heidi Seow hes really pure big evil in Big Man, i never hate any of his character. But this KDS really get my nerve. Hes so manipulative & his heart problem story as reason is so lame hahaha. ..He couldnt possibly worse than this right. Whats his role in Trafficker? 

WOW! You are on mydramalist! I'll try to find you since I have an acc there... :wub:

And dear, I've never watched the full movie of The Traffickers but Daniel just explained his character himself in a Happy Together event last year... It's in the very beginning of the following video... Just put the subtitles caption on, dear!! You'll find out the answer for yourself!! :D He has cursed really bad for his evil character in The Traffickers!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The pleasure is all mine, dear @Lawyerh as you commenting here.... :wub:

Hah hah ha.... I had no other choice but to just signed up at Soompi in last year b'cause of someone called Choi Daniel :D And yeah, e sometimes goes outside the square as in The Traffickers..... And then he get really cursed by his fans!!

And no problem, dear!! KJH is all yours :) See you later!! Have a nice day...... :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dear @Lawyerh , Let me tell you something! We are so unique..... We both have our favorite man on our profile pic but we are rooting for someone else's man as well :D

And I've heard that Kang Ji Hwan has praised Daniel for his superb acting as the evil guy in Big Man.... Please do thank Kang Ji Hwan on behalf of me for praising my boy!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hahahaha i laughed at this. But i also was thinking the same. We both use our favourite oppa pp but still curious for others oppa. Sharing is caring... sharing oppa is one of them too hahaha...

Im at episode 7 of Big Man yesterday, will continue later. My poor KJH will go to prison soon because of your oppa LOL. I cant help but cursed KDS there...

Yes i heard KJH said DC is his favourite hoobae (junior). I read somewhere. I watched one of video KJH so serious practicing his line but DC is so freely & carefree having fun on set. 

Hah ha.... I can totally understand your hatress towards Kang Dong Suk.... He's over evil as same as his father! I remember Kang Ji Hwan had to go to the prison several times due to the evil moves of father - son duo! :sweatingbullets: But these brothers duo are so friendly off-screen... That's why I love them both as actors... Looks like both are so comfortable with each other!

I don't know if you've already seen these videos... But these are my most favorite scenes of our men duo..!! Both look so rascal off-screen :love:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh , Let me tell you something! We are so unique..... We both have our favorite man on our profile pic but we are rooting for someone else's man as well :D

Hahaha, I can't stop laughing when I see this comment. :joy: 

@Lawyerh I think @gm4queen shared out the clip regarding Daniel talk about been cursed by everyone. Later I will share out another video for you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, I can't stop laughing when I see this comment. :joy: 

@Lawyerh I think @gm4queen shared out the clip regarding Daniel talk about been cursed by everyone. Later I will share out another video for you. 

He he he... We must be honest for each other, aren't we dear...?! :D

And OMG, you are gonna share out another video of our Dashing Daniel :wub: And I am waiting!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1