Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

There is something big for Choi Daniel in Ghost (2012)... I knew it from the beginning that he is only a guest actor for the series but, his role is the main lead of the story! He only appeared in 3 eps out of 16 but, his small appearance is all enough to make a huge impact. He just played 2 roles there, as news reporter Park Ki young & as Computer hacker Hades.... :wub:

choi-daniel.jpg

Ghost-2012-korean-dramas-39697920-1024-5

And he was so perfect in both his roles... But when his Hades character became So Ji Sub with a plastic surgery, I lost my interest to continue the full series... :sweatingbullets: Choi Daniel is the perfect actor for Hades.... I am not so impressed with So Ji Sub as Hades... And most viewers also say the same thing that they lost interest when Choi Daniel became So JI Sub & it'd be more nice if So JI Sub was dubbed in Daniel's voice. :tears:

And when I read web sites for Ghost drama, I am glad to find that majority of the viewers prefer Choi Daniel rather than So JI sub... :love: YES, He is so perfect as the hot hacker Hades!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Jugglers is my favourite among all dramas from Choi Daniel. How I wish I can get a partner like NCW. :wub: Tall, handsome, charming :wub::wub: 

Haha, I got 3 fav actors, Choi Daniel, Kang Ji-Hwan and Lee Sang-yun. :wub:

Me me me.... I want a boss like Nam Chi Won too.!! He's so soothing, swooning & appealing :love:

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The only one I watched is The Ghost Detective and it is excellent. I liked Choi Daniel's manly look  with the hint of  beard and mostache. His acting is very good. I saw parts of Big Man. Sometimes I think he's more talented than KJH. (Don't get me wrong, KJH is my favourite still :D

Hah ha... Glad to see you here, dear! Kang Ji Wan & Choi Daniel are both most talented actors in their respective ages... :wub: And happy to hear that you like Daniel in The Ghost Detective... He's so manly there :wub::love:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

How many of Choi Daniel's dramas have you watched so far...??

I have to think about it... I watched Babyfaced Beauty (the first time I saw him in a drama), The Musical (I did not drop the drama but I did not like it much), Big Man and The Ghost Detective. So, it is four for me. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I have to think about it... I watched Babyfaced Beauty (the first time I saw him in a drama), The Musical (I did not drop the drama but I did not like it much), Big Man and The Ghost Detective. So, it is four for me. :)

Thanks a lot for commenting here, dear.. :wub: It's same for me as well that I 1st time saw him in Babyfaced Beauty.... I don't really like the lead actress in The Musical but, just watched it for him! And glad to hear that you also watch his dramas!!  

WOW! Daniel has a pretty nice fan base in Soompi.... :love:

• Like 3

except high kick, others all watched. Still Jugglers is no1 to me.. My ideal husband type:wub: Please make it real in my life. I watched Musical in fast forward way.. Ending part also kinda weird to me.. :sweat_smile:

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Heidi Seow off topic a bit. Ah LSY is your favourite. Perhaps we meet before in On the way airport before. Somehow your name is already familiar to me before FGTD. That drama is excellent too. I love affair/dark theme on it LOL. 

Spoiler

Ahh I think you saw my name at About Time. I was there @Lawyerh :D

On the way airport is good! I like it too! And 1st time seeing LSY kissing so passionate :wub: Sorry off topic~~

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen eventhough i like Ghost a lot. I agree the transformation from DC to SJS is not smooth. Its the most awkward transformation. I dont know if SJS cant depict DC Park Ki Young character or its the directing issue, anyhow the blending is just doesnt really work. But i like overall story / detective theme and i love SJS too, so i forgive that oddness.

I agree with you... Daniel is more fitted for Hades & So JI Sub looks a bit tough! They are about 10 yrs apart in age & So JI Sub apologized for it!! :D But I prefer Kang JI Wan more than So JI Sub (Both are born in 1977) :wub: Choi Daniel must be feeling honored to work with 2 most senior actors in 1977!! :wub:

8 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

except high kick, others all watched. Still Jugglers is no1 to me.. My ideal husband type:wub: Please make it real in my life. I watched Musical in fast forward way.. Ending part also kinda weird to me.. :sweat_smile:

Let's pray, dear! We will get a Nam Chi Won for us someday... :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mmmmmm.... I am so curious :o

Daniel has acted so many different roles so far.... As a doctor, a musician, a school teacher, a hacker, an MD, a rich guy, a tough boss & OMG, a ghost!! :open_mouth: He always chooses challenging & different roles... So I am so eyeing on him for his next drama pick..! Hope he'll impress his fans more & more... :wub:

And these are my thoughts for him.... Whoah, I think I am so in love with him! :love: Such a sweet guy he is.... :wub::heart::love:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Hah hah ha....... Things always have to go wrong during steamy scenes. :sweat_smile: I wonder whether this is a KBS rule.... Or are all the other networks same as well..?! :wub:

By the way, how can anyone forget this bed scene...??!! Baek Jin Hee is so lucky!! :tounge_wink: Pretty sure that ladies envy her so much, just like me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hah hah ha....... Things always have to go wrong during steamy scenes. :sweat_smile: I wonder whether this is a KBS rule.... Or are all the other networks same as well..?! :wub:

By the way, how can anyone forget this bed scene...??!! Baek Jin Hee is so lucky!! :tounge_wink: Pretty sure that ladies envy her so much, just like me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You should check out this scene in KBS YT @gm4queen The view count, you will surprise. :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

You should check out this scene in KBS YT @gm4queen The view count, you will surprise. :love:

Oh yes dear,,,, I regular check the youtube version & it's 15+ million in one year!!! :wub: Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Look at the impact of Choi Daniel in ladies & gentlemen :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQNTDDJPWo&t=6s

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Well.... Just took some time off & surfed the older pages of this thread.... WOW!! Choi Daniel has so many former fans here who are now unavailable. :sweatingbullets: But I find @Earthprincess 's post about his signature so sweet!! :wub:

CAyhw.jpgLaT5y.jpg

I also love so much the way he put thanks there in English.... And his hand writing is so beautiful, both in Korean & in English!! And it seems like there's a spectacled face on his signature.... :wub: Wow!!~~~~ This guy is so sweet!! He is full of :heart:

And I really don't know about other K-celebrities.... But I love to hear Daniel speak in English! His english accent is so on point! He he he... Can't you just speak only in English, Daniel..??!! :D:)

- When he said, I can but I don't..... :sweat_smile:

- When he said, Hi guys..... :heart:

OMG, I love this guy so much...!!!  :love::heart::wub:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

From actor Lee Yi-kyung's IG, he's one of Daniel's close friend ..

WOW~~~~ Thanks a lot for the pic, dear!! Glad to see you here... :love:

Yes, I know that Daniel & Lee Yi-kyung are best buds since School 2013! And is that Daniel in the left side of the pic...??!! Looks like he is :wub: Must be a last year's pic since his hair seems long & has the light beard as well....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW~~~~ Thanks a lot for the pic, dear!! Glad to see you here... :love:

Yes, I know that Daniel & Lee Yi-kyung are best buds since School 2013! And is that Daniel in the left side of the pic...??!! Looks like he is :wub: Must be a last year's pic since his hair seems long & has the light beard as well....

Well, that's exactly why i posted it here, because Daniel's in the picture, why would i posted some other actor?

I don't know if that's an old picture or not, but Lee Yi kyung just posted it about 5 hours ago.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Well, that's exactly why i posted it here, because Daniel's in the picture, why would i posted some other actor?

I don't know if that's an old picture or not, but Lee Yi kyung just posted it about 5 hours ago.

Hah hah ha... That's the problem dear!! We rarely see Daniel on IG posts.... :D

Honestly speaking, I feel all the negative emotions in the world at a time like this that Daniel has no IG account on his own!! :sweat::cold_sweat::bawling: .... This guy is so naughty!!

But anyway, I value their friendship.... :wub: They often send coffee trucks for each other on their respective drama sets...

• Like 2

Four Attractive Facts Of Choi Daniel

(According to me :D)

Choi-Daniel-2.jpg

1. His behavior. He is known as a well-mannered, polite & humble guy among his fans. That's the main attractive factor about him. He respect women & he's so friendly with kids. So I am pretty sure that he'll be a perfect husband & dad in the future.
  2. His Height. He is so tall. He's over 6ft.... I find his tall height so perfect for a man. Ladies are naturally interested in tall men b'cause ladies think that a tall guy can protect them so nicely.
  3. His looks. He is so manly & charming. I don't know if he's going to gym or something but, his physical appearance is so perfect for a guy. And I think he is highly notable among other K-actors. So unique!
  4. His voice. He has a deep & smooth voice which is enough to swoon ladies over him. I find some guys' voice too deep that can't get what they say. But I love Daniel's voice so much! His voice has a perfect tone that no doubt about this, he's already a radio DJ.
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gm4queen Anyeong!!! Thanks for the tag...how have you been? Any news of new drama for our hottie?

First time I watched Daniel was in school 2013. But Jugglers is what made me love him :D ...ahhhh I want him to do another drama like that. Didn't realise that he and Lee YK were good friends . 

Hello dear.... It's so nice to see you here! I am doing just fine & hope so do you.... :wub:

Looks like our hottie is still busy with his new movie, Beast.... I think it'll release in this year! It is said that he's playing as a detective there, again :D And I am waiting for new updates....

And dear, I was a silent reader in Jugglers Soompi Thread! But I still remember how you live-recapped each & every ep of Jugglers every Monday & Tuesday... :wub: I was highly enjoying your recaps & I loved it so much!! Thanks a lot, dear!!! I am so grateful to you.... :wub:

And I am so glad to hear that you also have watched some of Daniel's dramas!!! And I know that you are scared of horror but I think you should watch him in The Ghost Detective.... The guy is so hot & sexy with his light beard!!! :D And let's hope that he'll pick another great drama as his next project as well!!! And thanks a lot once again for commenting here, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 2

Hello all. It's now that I am commenting for dear @Lawyerh here. Thanks a lot once again for your long post here, dear!! :)

Seriously dear, that shower scene & tie scene of Babyfaced Beauty is my all time favorite scenes of Daniel in his dramas..!! His tall height & Jang Na Ra's baby face make them a more passionate couple on -screen!! And I don't know if anyone else got this but, I got this fact about him that when he plays the sweet boyfriend mode, all his eyes, lips & voice are sparkling with the sake of love.... :wub: And that's the main reason I love this guy! And OMO, he is a perfect boyfriend for Jang Na Ra... The way he bent down for her to tie him is so.... :wub:

51023217_2138861866425348_57059454724310

And how to not speak about those long, beautiful & slender fingers of our hottie...??!! :wub: He is really a something magical!!

49725133_2138861879758680_50033946507996

51026327_2138868086424726_34754995403567

And speaking about Jugglers, I really want a guy like Nam Chi Won, a tall, tough & handsome one so that I can sway him with my charms... :D He he he.... And dear, slips scene is everyone's favorite! How to get a pair of slippers like him, ah..?!! He is utterly cute in that scene.... :wub:

And I think a couple is more passionate before they fall for each other, just like Nam Chi Won & Jwa Yoon Yi!! He told Yoon Yi last night to stay with him & now, he's regretting for what he said in a lift..??!! :D Seriously, the writer knows the exact way to bring up Daniel's charms on-screen... And you can't take back what you said, Mr. Nam Chi Won!!! :wub: YOu are the most romantic boss I've ever seen in any drama.....

These are some of my favs from Jugglers... OMG, I need this Mr. Nam Chi Won in my pocket! :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3j94MswWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiSBMl4iLqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4iKAzqzy0g

And this is why I want Daniel to be the sweet boyfriend in all his dramas.... He is making me fall in love with him over & over again with his sweet manly charms.... :wub::)

• Like 2