Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Hah hah ha... This is #10yearschallenge.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is Choi Daniel with one of his co-stars of High Kick Through The Roof back then in 2009 & now, 2019.... I don't know about the other actor here. But Choi Daniel is more manly & handsome now!! :wub:

50565250_2136504913327710_93579350458656

Back then in some webs sites of 2009, I saw people claiming that Choi Daniel looks older than his actual age, 23 & he's too tall. (Compared to the other actor here since both are in the same age) But now in 2018/19, people go like Choi Daniel is so freaking young in The Ghost Detective & his tall height is so sexy!! :wub: Then I wonder whether they are the same people...

And yes, Daniel is indeed a sexy young man... But it's not only his sexy looks, height, voice & etc, but his well-mannered charming personality that fans are attracted to him!! And ladies worldwide are head over heels for him now & I am glad that I am a huge fan of him!!! :wub::heart:

• Love 1

On 1/12/2019 at 8:47 PM, gm4queen said:

Yeah, I've heard that he's in The Chronicles of Evils & his acting is great... But is he a lead actor or just a side character..?! :o And 11:00 AM is a sci-fi movie.. I think I should watch it, just for Daniel!! :wub:

He he he.... You are so clever! I can't watch even 1 drama at once.... :sweat_smile:

He just a side character in The Chronicle of Evil but quite a important person. I think total time his shot maybe less than half and hour but enough to give you deep impact.

In 11:00 AM, he is the second lead.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

He just a side character in The Chronicle of Evil but quite a important person. I think total time his shot maybe less than half and hour but enough to give you deep impact.

In 11:00 AM, he is the second lead.  

Wow dear... Then have you watched him in those 2 films..?!! I've heard that his acting in The Chronicle of Evil is excellent. His fans have praised him a lot! But I haven't seen 11AM... I think I should watch his movies more! :wub:

By the way, welcome back dear!! I missed you so much here.... :love:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear... Then have you watched him in those 2 films..?!! I've heard that his acting in The Chronicle of Evil is excellent. His fans have praised him a lot! But I haven't seen 11AM... I think I should watch his movies more! :wub:

By the way, welcome back dear!! I missed you so much here.... :love:

Yup I had watched both movies.. Chronicle of Evil definitely is excellent. All actors did amazing job. 

Finally I got time to visit soompi. Many things need to follow up seen last month right after Xmas plus in sick period too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yup I had watched both movies.. Chronicle of Evil definitely is excellent. All actors did amazing job. 

Finally I got time to visit soompi. Many things need to follow up seen last month right after Xmas plus in sick period too. 

Don't be so worried, dear!! Take a great care of you..... :wub: It's my great pleasure to talk with you & @kaedechan all the time..!!

Plus I am waiting for a new update on Daniel... The net is so quite on him after his award winning night!!

• Like 2

I miss this gorgeous glasses guy so much.... :cold_sweat:

Honestly, I've never seen any other guy who looks totally cool in eye-glasses. Daniel is so beautiful with any size of frame, from thickest to thinnest & vice versa! :wub: Before he plays his latest character Lee Da Il, I thought he's not so cool without eye-glasses... But he's super hot without them as well... But still, I want him back with eye-glasses. :love:

He's so perfect with them & of course with the beard!! :wub::heart:

50996754_2137279169916951_46158961558243

50917558_2137275159917352_30166608010763

49342882_2137279379916930_80021244015017

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dear @Heidi Seow - I saw somewhere you mentioning about Big Man.... OMG, have you watched it..??!! And yes, Daniel's character commits suicide at the end :tears::sweatingbullets: But he was sooooooooooooo brilliant as the rich evil villain... :wub:

And how do I stop myself from falling for this cutie pie villain..??!! :D:love:

20140609001214_0.jpg

And dear @Lawyerh - I can understand your frustration over Big Man :D:sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Heidi Seow - I saw somewhere you mentioning about Big Man.... OMG, have you watched it..??!! And yes, Daniel's character commits suicide at the end :tears::sweatingbullets: But he was sooooooooooooo brilliant as the rich evil villain... :wub:

And how do I stop myself from falling for this cutie pie villain..??!! :D:love:

Yes @gm4queen, watched Big Man right after Jugglers. Oh yes, he did brilliant in rich evil villain. Actually 1st time I know him was at School 2013, then Jugglers out. Immediately hooked strike!! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes @gm4queen, watched Big Man right after Jugglers. Oh yes, he did brilliant in rich evil villain. Actually 1st time I know him was at School 2013, then Jugglers out. Immediately hooked strike!! :love:

My 1st time is his Babyfaced Beauty drama in KBS World! And then I've watched all his dramas til the date.... I think I should put a list here :D

He's so addicting & appealing!! :wub: He is my PC wallpaper since 2016!! And this is his current pic on my desktop.... The man looks so sexy!! :love: :love::love::love: Just edited his red eyes in to normal ones....

50472095_2137411963237005_36977226772601

• Like 1

Dear @kaedechan - Aren't there any new updates on Daniel yet...?! I am waiting to know more about Beast movie.... If you get anything new, please post it here right away!! :wub::sweatingbullets: I miss our daily dose so much...... :cold_sweat:

And dear @Lawyerh - you have been mentioning about Choi Daniel's cafe daum..?!! did you try to register at it..?!! I've got no luck for him on that side though..... :bawling:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu @gm4queen and all DC fans lover. They said need social security number to be able to go to DC daum cafe. Thats why i also cant join there. And i think you had also tried and cannot register. Long time havent visit DC thread here. Wow jugglers airing in Japan. That characters is Japanese. And lol at the 10 years challenge. I agree he looks much more charismatic now compare to back then.... this all korean guy is in that trend now, aging as better as wine muahaha :wub::lol:

@Heidi Seow ah yes i also watch school 2013, i liked his character there. The story is pretty meaningful as well. Too bad no romance with JNR. Found them look more shippable in School compare to babyfaced beauty. Perhaps im just not too fond with babyfaced beauty story. Its a bit repetitive and i lost patient watching it. And JNR also much prettier now. Shes like never aging. 

Thanks a lot for the long post dear! It's nice to see you here.... :wub:

And yes, I am a bit sad that I can't do much for him in Cafe Daum.... There are so many limits in my country regarding web sites. :sweatingbullets: So I am more active here in Soompi. Thank God that I could register in here.... And love that part.... :wub: He's pure like wine :love:

And I must say that I watched School 2013 only for Choi Daniel & Jang Na Ra.... I don't like any of other cast there. And I find Daniel & Na Ra more comfortable with each other despite their age difference... :wub: They should have fall in love there at the school, but then it would give students a bad example :sweat_smile: Hah hah ha..... Too bad!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen oh yeah i always forgot their age difference. DC & JNR differ by 5 years... but i feel DC looks matured and JNR really like vampire never aging one. Yeah school 2013 i was waiting for hint of subtle romance. But yeah right not a good example for student lol. But i like their teamwork there. I like other character too like the students and the pretty security guard. But DC & JNR is pretty much the highlight of the show. Btw did you like baby face beauty? I prefer DC in more mature & more charismatic role like in juggler or ghost detective. 

You are so right about their looks... Daniel is younger than her but looks mature than her... I think it's b'cause of his height! :D He he he... but anyway, I highly enjoyed their every scene in School 2013... And I got to knew Daniel for the very 1st time through Babyfaced Beauty in KBS World... :wub:

And yes, Daniel is more great in challenging, charismatic & hot roles like in Jugglers or The Ghost Detective:wub: And I am so in love with his beard look... It has given him a perfect sexiness.... :D So I can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!!! Wish he keeps his beard continuing.... :love: His fans are also asking him to keep the beard in upcoming projects....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol at this haha yes its not easy to looking good in beard just my opinion. It can go bad and look haggard and unkempt. But well its not the case with him surprisingly :wub:.

I tend to prefer beardless man, thats why im not a fan of saeguk drama ( the guy there always have long beard :crazy::lol:)

Any news on his new project ? I hope he became investigator / detective again minus the " ghost " of course muahahha...

You heard it so right... Daniel is playing as a young detective in his new movie, Beast. There were behind the scenes released for the fast 2 months but now it's all quite for few weeks. Hopefully it will release in this year :wub:

And I personally think that beard-men have a great personality rather than beard-less men :sweat_smile: But yes, long beard is kind of disgusting or something!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Well, now that we have 9 buttons in our reactions palette, let's have some fun... :love: Dear @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge & of course @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002, come & join here.... ( I would be more glad if @larus @triplem & @RPM join here as well ) :wub:

How many of Choi Daniel's dramas have you watched so far...??

This is my watched list of his dramas... 9 in total :wub:

- He is a cutie with eye-glasses in High Kick 2(2009)...

50692520_2137742779870590_10563212562587

- He is a cutie pie with eye-glasses in The musical(2011)...

50583758_2137743056537229_41011628667725

- He is so sweet without eye-glasses in Babyfaced Beauty(2011)...

50500498_2137743026537232_23190227391317

Spoiler

-This is the hot hacker Hades in Ghost(2012)...

50489430_2137743003203901_38418963713805

-He is a beautiful tutor in School 2013(2012-13)...

50758783_2137742983203903_43374491181724

-Love this love guru in Waiting for love(2013)...

50949475_2137743396537195_69774226214617

-This villain is so hot in Big Man(2014)...

50969882_2137744086537126_53079186425186

-Who is this handsome guy post military in Jugglers(2017-18)...

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

-WOW!! He is so hot with beard in The Ghost Detective(2018)...

50755909_2137744589870409_44182948251833

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen baby faced/ghost/school/jugglers/a bit of ghost detective (dropped). Btw i remember that neck tie in baby faced. It was one of my favourite scenes there. I forgot exactly the scenes but it makes my heart flutter and believe JNR also probably feel so haha. I prefer that scenes rather than the actual kiss scenes. I think i need to refresh my memory (old already) muahahaha

WOW!! You have watched about 5 of his dramas.... And it's great to hear!!! :love:

And yeah... I also love that scene in Babyfaced Beauty.... Their height difference is so cute! And also I love their bathroom shower scene!! They looked like a real couple there.... :wub::heart: I am not much interested in their kiss scenes... But instead, I find their eye locks more passionate than their kisses...!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu @gm4queen and all DC fans lover. They said need social security number to be able to go to DC daum cafe. Thats why i also cant join there. And i think you had also tried and cannot register. Long time havent visit DC thread here. Wow jugglers airing in Japan. That characters is Japanese. And lol at the 10 years challenge. I agree he looks much more charismatic now compare to back then.... this all korean guy is in that trend now, aging as better as wine muahaha :wub::lol:

@Heidi Seow ah yes i also watch school 2013, i liked his character there. The story is pretty meaningful as well. Too bad no romance with JNR. Found them look more shippable in School compare to babyfaced beauty. Perhaps im just not too fond with babyfaced beauty story. Its a bit repetitive and i lost patient watching it. And JNR also much prettier now. Shes like never aging. 

OMG! aging as better as wine. I like it @Lawyerh:wub::lol: Seriously, recently all the male actor I like, most of them quite in elder age plus single~~ Choi Daniel consider youngest in my top 3 fav actors. :lol: and I really prefer nowadays Choi Daniel. I don't really like Babyfaced Beauty, most of time I forward and it does losing my patience to finish it. Maybe both them image from School 2013 already give me impact then suddenly become cutie way.. I cant accept it.. :sweat_smile:

Me also don't like long beard. really messing everything. Either beard-less or light beard is fine for me.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OMG! aging as better as wine. I like it @Lawyerh:wub::lol: Seriously, recently all the male actor I like, most of them quite in elder age plus single~~ Choi Daniel consider youngest in my top 3 fav actors. :lol: and I really prefer nowadays Choi Daniel. I don't really like Babyfaced Beauty, most of time I forward and it does losing my patience to finish it. Maybe both them image from School 2013 already give me impact then suddenly become cutie way.. I cant accept it.. :sweat_smile:

Me also don't like long beard. really messing everything. Either beard-less or light beard is fine for me.. 

I've only got 2 fav K-actors, Kang JI Wan & Choi Daniel! :wub: And Daniel is the youngest one.... It's good to be young, I think!! And I really liked those two guys in Big Man! They are like real brothers....

And dear, haven't you watched Jugglers..?! Daniel is so perfect as angry, young boss! :love:

I also vote for light beard... Specially for Daniel!! He looks more manly with it! :wub:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I've only got 2 fav K-actors, Kang JI Wan & Choi Daniel! :wub: And Daniel is the youngest one.... It's good to be young, I think!! And I really liked those two guys in Big Man! They are like real brothers....

And dear, haven't you watched Jugglers..?! Daniel is so perfect as angry, young boss! :love:

I also vote for light beard... Specially for Daniel!! He looks more manly with it! :wub:

Jugglers is my favourite among all dramas from Choi Daniel. How I wish I can get a partner like NCW. :wub: Tall, handsome, charming :wub::wub: 

Haha, I got 3 fav actors, Choi Daniel, Kang Ji-Hwan and Lee Sang-yun. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1