Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I manage to watched live when they announced Choi Daniel get award, super happy :wub: will watch full ver when sub out 

Yp... I need to know what he said for both awards.. And Park Eun Bin wasn't even there.!! But I think Daniel thanked both her & Baek Jin Hee when he won the excellence award!! :wub: Such a humble guy!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yp... I need to know what he said for both awards.. And Park Eun Bin wasn't even there.!! But I think Daniel thanked both her & Baek Jin Hee when he won the excellence award!! :wub: Such a humble guy!!

Yes he did, he also thanked to Kim Won-hae and In Gyo-Jin too. He thanked both Jugglers team and TGD team and I think he did say thanks again to Beak Jin-hee when he almost finish speech. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just found something interesting about Daniel at KBS Drama Awards 2018 ...

There was a female singer called Hyorin who performed on the stage last night! And the Netizens think that Hyorin's performance at the KBS Drama Awards 2018 was inappropriate for an award ceremony! But however, I really love Daniel's facial expressions for her performance.. It looks like as if he's the only one who enjoyed the music, not the visuals!! OMO, He's so soft for everyone!! :wub:

49209946_2122546491390219_36460361302870

49209712_2122547254723476_27300342730871

And just look at In Gyo Jin's face at the end... :sweat_smile: He he... The guy is shocked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgfpl1oDFo8&feature=player_embedded

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@gm4queen you are totally smitten chingu :D . Now I am sure to find you here all the time :D

I like GD very much. The actors and actresses did a wonderful job I love the whole cast 

Thanks a lot, dear!! Oh yes, I am smitten by him! :wub: he he he.... And I am so happy that you like the cast of The Ghost Detective.!!. They were all fantabulous there... :wub: But sad that Park Eun Bin didn't attend the event yesterday!

And just tell me the way how to not getting smitten by this guy!! :wub: Oh no... it's impossible!!

This guy is too hot to handle.... :heart:

49142301_2121806514797550_81096109445412

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I know why you are smitten, I guess you like the European type if guy. :) when I first saw Choi Daniel in GD, I said he should act in Hollywood :) . I liked his face with a light beard and mostache (unlike clean shaven face ), he looked so masculine which is more suitable for a guy

So true dear!! That's why I am so addicted to him! His name is so unique as his looks! :wub: He is so handsome with clean shaven face... But he's so sexy with his beard in The Ghost Detective... :D And his female fans are drooling over him!! Really, Lee Da Il has made him an international star that all girls are mad for him b'acuse of his manly charm..!!! I've never seen a young Korean actor with a beard!! They all are so babyfaced or something with no manly attitude... But Daniel totally has the guy charm in him!!! SO I AM TOTALLY SMITTEN BY HIM!! :wub:

And he's only 4 yrs older than me. But I respect him so much for his dramatic performance as Lee Da Il in The Ghost Detective... There are several scenes of him that I can't even watch, just like when he popped out of the muddy soil in the rain...... :open_mouth: He totally deserves the excellence award... And he totally deserves much more love & respect from public!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I watched the whole ceremony from Red Carpet until the end, live stream.

Really happy for Daniel, his hard work paid off with the 2 awards and a bit disappointed because Park Eun Bin didn't attend the event, but i love that the Jugglers gank still close with each other.

It's kinda OOT, but upon watching the event, I think Daniel and Jin Hee really adoring each other. Not in the romantic way, but in a friendship or brotherly way. I've captured some of their interactions because it's just so sweet (in a friend zone kind of way :))

Photo-Grid-1546345425322.jpg

When Daniel gave his speech and thanked Jin Hee, she clasped her hands and looking at Daniel tenderly, as if she's so proud of him, almost like a proud mom's face :D (i know, that's how i look when my son did great in school :lol:) and when Daniel thanked her for the second time, she even wave at him while smiling widely.

I love their friendship, they didn't hide their closeness, unlike some other celebrities, fearing they would get into scandal news or some bad publicity.

I hope they'll continue supporting each other :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I watched the whole ceremony from Red Carpet until the end, live stream.

Really happy for Daniel, his hard work paid off with the 2 awards and a bit disappointed because Park Eun Bin didn't attend the event, but i love that the Jugglers gank still close with each other.

I am just adding my opinion to yours.. I think Daniel had 3 nominees. So he won 2 awards out of 3.! :wub: And as you said, he finally got the real pay off for his terrific hard work, specially for The Ghost Detective... So it may be a lot for him since he won some awards after 4 yrs of absence in a award ceremony!!! :wub: So I am also really happy for him...!!

And I really wanted to see Park Eun Bin by his side. But can't get it why she was absent at the event! Either she knew that she has no wins or she's shy or something to be with Daniel in public!! :D

18 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

When Daniel gave his speech and thanked Jin Hee, she clasped her hands and looking at Daniel tenderly, as if she's so proud of him, almost like a proud mom's face :D (i know, that's how i look when my son did great in school :lol:) and when Daniel thanked her for the second time, she even wave at him while smiling widely.

I love their friendship, they didn't hide their closeness, unlike some other celebrities, fearing they would get into scandal news or some bad publicity.

I hope they'll continue supporting each other :rolleyes:

And I totally adore your ideas about Daniel & Jin Hee... They look really comfort with each other! I think Jugglers has made them very great friends for each other! :wub: And despite having a bf, Jin Hee was so nice towards him!! I really love her... Daniel has a great co-star by his side!! I too hope they continue their friendship with each other ahead! :wub: And I request you to watch the link of  the video performance I've posted above. (That clip contains so much flashy images) Daniel & Jin Hee's reactions for the singer are all the same!! :wub:They are so lovely there sitting next to each other!!

Spoiler

And I accidentally checked for Baek Jin Hee's Soompi Forum earlier.. But Soompi says that her forum is archived & now closed for further replies!! :cry: I am so sad to hear it! Now she has no Soompi Thread!!!

• Like 2

I am just wondering...

When Daniel was with Park Eun Bin in The Ghost Detective, he looked so young & kind of rascal!! :wub: I fell in love with his cute attitude crazily!! Such a cute boy he is....

49938533_2122812734696928_37436244015018

And when he attended KBS Drama Awards yesterday, he looked so young & manly at the same time.. :wub: OMO!! I am smitten by him! Is this really him...??!

49136613_2122812774696924_64263577530814

But when I compare those 2 pics, I feel like they are just 2 people, not a one!! I don't know why but, I having odd thoughts that Park Eun Bin has made a huge impact on him when they were doing shootings for The Ghost Detective.... :wub: He really looks afresh with her! And even when he thanked Park Eun Bin as he won the excellence award, his eyes looked like he's missing her there... I don't know if they are still interacting with each other or not!! But the whole event had a strange void for me b'cause she wasn't by his side.. :wub:

And I love to see Daniel & Jin Hee together... But since she's having a bf now, I am more in to Daniel & Eun Bin!! :wub: I think they both are currently single.! So I can happily ship them even in my dreams... I really dreamed about seeing them together at the ceremony yesterday!! Unfortunately, it didn't happen.. Park Eun Bin, you just did hurt my heart!! :wub:

Please, I want you & Daniel to be seen together in another project/event!! You two match each other perfectly!!! :heart:

• Like 2

Dear @larus @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @nohamahamoud2002 & @Lawyerh - I just found Eng subbed videos for the both parts of KBS Drama Awards 2018... :wub: (There are no spaces between some words though)

Just watched Daniel's & Jin Hee's Excellence awards first. Daniel said that he worked so hard for his two post military projects, Jugglers & The Ghost Detective. But he was worried whether he's doing a good acting or not! So he's so grateful that he received the excellence award & he'll do his best to work hard ahead!! :wub:

(I think he must had been upset over low ratings or something of The Ghost Detective b'cause he personally worked hard for his character there.. So I really hope he feels a lot better now that he received a huge admiration for his extreme hard work!! :wub:)

https://ww.dramabus.com/show/2018-kbs-drama-awards/

• Like 1
  • Love 1