Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OMG!!! HE JUST DISTRACTED ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME HERE!!! :wub::heart: 

MY GOSH!! This is called a real man!!! :love:  It's all post military effect!! :wub: I am speechless!!!!!

Hotness, sexiness & wildness are all overloaded!! :wub:

Check this hot guy out @triplem !!~~~~ :D

Haha haha, I don’t think this 3 photos will satisfies us u know :joy: ( say it like I’m so hungry for it) by the way, the IG post said check out his angry and interview with atmosphere at singles on January. So which is mean?????  

PS : how many times you been loop this video? :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh my :love::wub: indeed is hot stuff!!!! And I have to scream in my heart coz I’m in office now. :heart: He is hot and wild . Nose bleed. Thank you @kaedechan for the extreme hot stuff :kiss_wink:

I’m 

another update from BEAST, seriously he really like to play with children.:wub:

Yesss, he loves children and he's great with children. In my country they say when a man great with children, that's the sign of a man ready for commitment and a good husband and father in the future :) and the saying is true, my husband is the proof :lol:. Aah, i really hope Daniel will settle down soon, can't wait to see his own children ^_^.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Yesss, he loves children and he's great with children. In my country they say when a man great with children, that's the sign of a man ready for commitment and a good husband and father in the future :) and the saying is true, my husband is the proof :lol:. Aah, i really hope Daniel will settle down soon, can't wait to see his own children ^_^.

Totally agree and is true facts!!!! :love: Let’s pray for him. :heart: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Haha haha, I don’t think this 3 photos will satisfies us u know :joy: ( say it like I’m so hungry for it) by the way, the IG post said check out his angry and interview with atmosphere at singles on January. So which is mean?????  

PS : how many times you been loop this video? :naughty:

He he he... It's a quick satisfaction dear!! :wub: And of course, I've been looping the video like 100x times! And that's the power of Daniel!! :D This guy is so appealing! :wub: He is melting this cold winter with his extreme hotness!!!

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

100% agree! In every country, a guy who loves kids & specially his own mom is a real guy for a girl to get married! :) I know that Daniel lost his mom at the age of 5 but, he truly respects women so much & that's why fans respect him more & more! :wub: And he's said in a previous interview that he's not interested in getting married soon, but now it looks like he can't help himself & wants his soul mate by his side!!! AND YES! HE WILL BE A PERFECT HUSBAND & DAD for his wife & kids!! I desperately can't wait to see him fall in love for real!!! :wub: Please Daniel, give us the surprise that we are all waiting for!!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He he he... It's a quick satisfaction dear!! :wub: And of course, I've been looping the video like 100x times! And that's the power of Daniel!! :D This guy is so appealing! :wub: He is melting this cold winter with his extreme hotness!!!

100% agree! In every country, a guy who loves kids & specially his own mom is a real guy for a girl to get married! :) I know that Daniel lost his mom at the age of 5 but, he truly respects women so much & that's why fans respect him more & more! :wub: And he's said in a previous interview that he's not interested in getting married soon, but now it looks like he can't help himself & wants his soul mate by his side!!! AND YES! HE WILL BE A PERFECT HUSBAND & DAD for his wife & kids!! I desperately can't wait to see him fall in love for real!!! :wub: Please Daniel, give us the surprise that we are all waiting for!!! :D

What i've read was a bit different with yours dear.. He said since he lost his mom at a very young age, so when he was younger, he wanted to build a home (family) as soon as possible, but now as he's older, he's not confident to get marry soon, as his job as an actor required him to sacrifice his time and family, that's why he didn't want to rush to get marry now. So he wasn't uninterested to get marry soon, but more of not confident yet to do it now ^_^

But i wish he would change his mind when he find that right girl, let's pray for him :D

About his song selection, you can find it in the comment section in his Vlive video, there's a link there. There's Baby Funk by Naul, Hug Me by U Sung Eun, Happen Ending by Epik High, and some more. I think he likes RnB (me too !)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

What i've read was a bit different with yours dear.. He said since he lost his mom at a very young age, so when he was younger, he wanted to build a home (family) as soon as possible, but now as he's older, he's not confident to get marry soon, as his job as an actor required him to sacrifice his time and family, that's why he didn't want to rush to get marry now. So he wasn't uninterested to get marry soon, but more of not confident yet to do it now ^_^

But i wish he would change his mind when he find that right girl, let's pray for him :D

About his song selection, you can find it in the comment section in his Vlive video, there's a link there. There's Baby Funk by Naul, Hug Me by U Sung Eun, Happen Ending by Epik High, and some more. I think he likes RnB (me too !)

Yes dear! I know his full story! When he was young, he wanted to settle down soon. But now that he is matured, he knows the rules & responsibilities about marriage! :wub: Such a gentle guy!!!! And he's said in an interview for Jugglers that he wants a well-mannered, kind & honest girl! I too really wish he meets her soon!! And look at him with kids.!! He's so adorable!! YES, LET'S PRAY FOR HIM! :wub: Prays are powerful than we think!!

And the link you mentioned in his Vlive video is off for me dear!! I know no Korean at all!!!! :( But I think I found my fav of his songs in your post!!! Thank you so much dear!!!! :wub: I am regretting about not knowing Korean!!!!! :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

There are 8 songs in his playlist dear @gm4queen, but as far as i remember, they didn't play all that 8 song in his Radio Apart Vlive. Here's the playlist : (in the Vlive play order)

1. Baby Funk by Naul

2. Hug Me by U Sung Eun

3. Happen Ending by Epik High

4. Way Back Home by Shaun

5. At Your Best by Aaliyah

6. Before You Walk Away by Monica

7. Snowman By Sia

8. Underneath The Mistletoe by Sia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

There are 8 songs in his playlist dear @gm4queen, but as far as i remember, they didn't play all that 8 song in his Radio Apart Vlive. Here's the playlist : (in the Vlive play order)

1. Baby Funk by Naul

2. Hug Me by U Sung Eun

3. Happen Ending by Epik High

4. Way Back Home by Shaun

5. At Your Best by Aaliyah

6. Before You Walk Away by Monica

7. Snowman By Sia

8. Underneath The Mistletoe by Sia

WOW!!!! Thank you so so so much dear!!! :wub: You've done me a huge favor!

OMG!!! His playlist is so beautiful! He has a great taste for music! So happy to know it! :wub: He's so cute!!!!

And I need one more favor from you! in his RADIO APART, I think he mentioned about Harry Potter..!! Did he talk about he'd like to be a magician like Harry Potter or something..?!! I know you are a busy person but, please dear, can you translate that part for me..??!!! You know that I am so mad for Daniel, don't you!!! :wub::D

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW!!!! Thank you so so so much dear!!! :wub: You've done me a huge favor!

OMG!!! His playlist is so beautiful! He has a great taste for music! So happy to know it! :wub: He's so cute!!!!

And I need one more favor from you! in his RADIO APART, I think he mentioned about Harry Potter..!! Did he talk about he'd like to be a magician like Harry Potter or something..?!! I know you are a busy person but, please dear, can you translate that part for me..??!!! You know that I am so mad for Daniel, don't you!!! :wub::D

Hahaa dear, i don't speak or understand Hangul, only a few words. What i wrote earlier from his Vlive is from the Vlive caption feature at that time, which i forgot to turn on, not until almost the first half of the show. But if i'm not mistaken, he was talking about TGD's props and setting that feels like Harry Potter movie. I'm sorry can't help you with more accurate translation. 

There's this girl in IG that used to translated all the BTS or unsub preview of Jugglers because she's also Daniel's fans, i used to rely on her for that, but i guess she's too busy with life, it's been months since she's updating her account :wacko:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Hahaa dear, i don't speak or understand Hangul, only a few words. What i wrote earlier from his Vlive is from the Vlive caption feature at that time, which i forgot to turn on, not until almost the first half of the show. But if i'm not mistaken, he was talking about TGD's props and setting that feels like Harry Potter movie. I'm sorry can't help you with more accurate translation. 

There's this girl in IG that used to translated all the BTS or unsub preview of Jugglers because she's also Daniel's fans, i used to rely on her for that, but i guess she's too busy with life, it's been months since she's updating her account :wacko:.

Oh! No worries dear! None of us know Korean here! And it's disappointing, isn't it..?!! :sweatingbullets: And since we are not so good at Korean, let's satisfy with what we have!! (I am so sad though :bawling::cold_sweat:)

Of course, The Ghost Detective has Harry Potter vibe in its own way!! :wub: And thank you so much for the line, dear!! I only got Harry Potter in his words!!

And the girl you mentioned about, it'd be nice if we invite her here on Daniel's Soompi thread so that we can get Eng sub on him!!! :wub: But since she's so busy, then it's not an option!!! :(

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Another updates from our cutie pie, i think he's having dinner with the Beast Movie crews and Casts.

Cutie pie!!! :wub: I LOVE that praise! Yes, he's indeed a cutie pie with short hair!!!

Thank you so much dear! And keep updating!!!!! :D Hehehehe... I also found something!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am so in love with this pic!!! :wub:

• He's so friendly with kids.. Such a nice guy you are, Daniel!! :wub: And who are those kids..??! Movie kids or just some random kids from the set..?! There are so many!!!
  • WOW!!! Daniel in black jacket with short hair!! :wub: It makes him even more hotter!!~~~~ OMG!! :wub: Can't wait to see him in action! And I feel he'd get more detective roles from now on!!! :DGreat work, Da Il!!!!

47479514_2105037939807741_44192899605158

Anyway, his wiki is updated about his new movie, Beast!!! But no further info yet!

And these BTSs are so amazing!!! I really can't wait to see him in the film now!!!!! :wub: LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

Lucky fans ^_^. He's wearing the ghost detective hat :D

OMO!~!!~~~ :wub: He's so cute with those fan girls!!! I want to keep him in my pocket with the hat!!! :love:

Miss you so much Da Il!!!!! :cold_sweat::bawling: I want to meet you!!!!

Thank you dear!! And keep updating! He's making my day :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1