Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

I've just got a news... :wub:

2018 Melon Music Awards: An inside look at the performer lineup

2308750-1-a

The Melon Music Awards (MMA) ― which celebrate the hottest names of the year in the K-pop scene ― announced the addition of special appearances in their star-packed line-up for the ceremony.

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Lee Sang-yoon, Daniel Choi, Son Tae-young, Jung So-min and comedians Lee Young-ja and Park Sung-kwang will join the K-pop stars for this year's MMA as presenters to celebrate the K-pop stars and their respective performances.

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2018/11/682_259631.html

Yes..!!. Daniel will attend the event.!! :wub: And it will take place live at Gocheok Sky Dome on Dec.1 at 7 P.M. KST.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much @kaedechan dear for the awesome translate~~!!:kiss_wink: Watched it yesterday night and his voice is so soothing:wub: don't you think so @gm4queen He really is DJ material. He really looks awesome in new haircut and I keep imagine him wearing glasses and suit in new haircut :tounge_wink: 

Seriously I will be very happy if Daniel is in a relationship but he always in low-key profile. So hard to get his status news:sweat_smile: Daniel oppa, please don't so low-key profile and and please create a SNS for your fans. 

Oh my @gm4queen any idea which channel can watch live? My country can only watch KBS World and SBS(ONE from Singapore). 

Edit : Sorry I just saw they mentioned where can watch The 2018 MMA will take place live at Gocheok Sky Dome on Dec. 1 at 7 P.M. KST, and will be aired on JTBC 2, JTBC 4, Melon, 1theK, kakaoTV, and Daum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Thank you so much @kaedechan dear for the awesome translate~~!!:kiss_wink: Watched it yesterday night and his voice is so soothing:wub: don't you think so @gm4queen He really is DJ material. He really looks awesome in new haircut and I keep imagine him wearing glasses and suit in new haircut :tounge_wink: 

Seriously I will be very happy if Daniel is in a relationship but he always in low-key profile. So hard to get his status news:sweat_smile: Daniel oppa, please don't so low-key profile and and please create a SNS for your fans. 

Oh my @gm4queen any idea which channel can watch live? My country can only watch KBS World and SBS(ONE from Singapore). 

Edit : Sorry I just saw they mentioned where can watch The 2018 MMA will take place live at Gocheok Sky Dome on Dec. 1 at 7 P.M. KST, and will be aired on JTBC 2, JTBC 4, Melon, 1theK, kakaoTV, and Daum.

OH YES dear!! His voice is so soothing! :wub: Just like a magic!! I totally forgot to mention it earlier! And just imagine when he's doing DJ with his soothing voice! OMG, I am so in love!! :wub:

And I am desperately waiting for his dating news! HE MUST HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!! :wub: !! He's a very polite, down to earth & well-mannered guy! So his fans love & respect him a lot!! :wub: Such an amazing guy!! Please show her to us, Daniel!!! :D WE ARE WAITING!!

And dear, my country can only watch KBS World! So have to find an on-air streaming for 2018 MMA!!! :wub: Can't wait to see him there! :heart:

• Love 1

Oh My Gosh! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL in Radio Apart!!! :wub: Is it just me or he has a western look..??!! (He's reminding me of a Western actor!!!)

Just updating!! Him at MMA 2018! :wub: He's cute as always! But looks like he's gained a lil bit of weight! :)

Edited by gm4queen
Adding a link
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Aaah i couldn't watch it, had to do monthly grocery shopping with hubby and my son :sweatingbullets:. Did he have a lot of screen time? What category did he presenting?

I saw this on IG, he looks good :wub:, maybe it's the after party?

Ah dear... The presenters had a little screen time! But he just presented two awards for MMA 2018 Top 10 artists category!! :wub: And I just watched the whole show right from the beginning just to see him... But he appeared after 2 hours!!! :wub: He's so handsome as always & his short hair has given him a pretty new look!! :wub: And he has gained a lil bit of weight too, I think!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just rewatching Eun Bin's Vlive, because it has english subtitles now ! I've been dying to know what Eun Bin & Daniel talking about, especially about the drawing that Daniel made for Eun Bin :D. Check it out, i couldn't post it here, don't know how :sweatingbullets:.

But it's interesting, because now i notice that in the early episodes or shooting of TGD, Eun Bin & Daniel seems to be quite close and interacting freely, but after their characters became closer in the later episodes, somehow i feel that Eun Bin's kinda keeping some distance with Daniel? At least that's what i saw on the behind the scenes later on. Was it because they try to hide something? Or .. maybe Eun Bin already in relationship with someone, so she try not to look too close with Daniel? :huh: 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Just rewatching Eun Bin's Vlive, because it has english subtitles now ! I've been dying to know what Eun Bin & Daniel talking about, especially about the drawing that Daniel made for Eun Bin :D. Check it out, i couldn't post it here, don't know how :sweatingbullets:.

But it's interesting, because now i notice that in the early episodes or shooting of TGD, Eun Bin & Daniel seems to be quite close and interacting freely, but after their characters became closer in the later episodes, somehow i feel that Eun Bin's kinda keeping some distance with Daniel? At least that's what i saw on the behind the scenes later on. Was it because they try to hide something? Or .. maybe Eun Bin already in relationship with someone, so she try not to look too close with Daniel? :huh:

Thank you so much for informing dear!! I should watch it & come back! :wub:

• Like 1

Well!! This is getting more interesting! I've never seen Daniel been so close with any of his leading ladies before!! This is the very first time!:) You should check these out, dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow :wub:  I don't know about you guys, but I feel something about Daniel that he's getting closer to something! :wub:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, at The Ghost Detective premiere,

• At about 36:10, Daniel pauses when he says "She's so... beautiful! So I get nervous!" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-FSZuFkFsU&index=8&list=PLMf7VY8La5RFxRrk2ldGGy6_dt-axw0Kv

• In here, Both Daniel & Eun Bin are so close to each other!! :wub: Looks like they have telepathy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ailDs-CYE

• At about 00:40, daniel is holding his left hand behind Eun Bin! Whoa!! So caring :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKCP9iXjeM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in The Ghost Detective scenes,

• I don't know why..?! But I always felt like Daniel & Eun Bin's eyes are talking with each other!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in The Ghost Detective BTS videos,

Spoiler

• Daniel is so comfortable with her, but she's getting herself faraway from him!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQpqpZ8D2s&t=3s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is off topic so,

Spoiler

As far as I know, Eun Bin is currently single! She's so pretty & kind! (Daniel said so himself) :D So like @kaedechan said, she's avoiding Daniel clearly! That means she knows something about him..?!! Looks like she's so shy to be with him for some reason!

Do all these things mean that they are really going far..??!! :wub: I am happily waiting for that news! Even the fans are doubting that these two must have something to hide!!! :wub:Then YEAH, GIVE US THE HAPPY NEWS, DANIEL!!!!!! :D:wub:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

• In here, Both Daniel & Eun Bin are so close to each other!! :wub: Looks like they have telepathy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ailDs-CYE

In that Showbiz Korea Interview, there was this moment where the host asked them what's the attractive factors of TGD, Daniel said the greatest factor was Park Eun Bin, who acted as Yeo Wool, that she's like a flower,  a ray of light that needs to be protected.

Then Eun Bin added in the end that THEIR characters are the attractive factors, while looking at Daniel, but Daniel just smiled and hold his thumb up and said "Yeo Wool's the best ! Eun Bin's the best !" with low voice, then Eun Bin also hold her thumb up but couldn't looking at Daniel, looking quite shy. The host laughed and covered her face with the cue cards as if she knew or "read" something from their conversations and Eun Bin had to asked her if she's okay :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

In that Showbiz Korea Interview, there was this moment where the host asked them what's the attractive factors of TGD, Daniel said the greatest factor was Park Eun Bin, who acted as Yeo Wool, that she's like a flower,  a ray of light that needs to be protected.

Then Eun Bin added in the end that THEIR characters are the attractive factors, while looking at Daniel, but Daniel just smiled and hold his thumb up and said "Yeo Wool's the best ! Eun Bin's the best !" with low voice, then Eun Bin also hold her thumb up but couldn't looking at Daniel, looking quite shy. The host laughed and covered her face with the cue cards as if she knew or "read" something from their conversations and Eun Bin had to asked her if she's okay :D

Oh yeah dear!!! That's my most fav part of the show!! Just look at those two! They two are so happy, sweet & comfortable with each other! :wub: Then is it even possible that there's nothing between them..!?!? They are hiding something for sure! The host got it right away! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just forgot to mention something!! dear @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow !!! :wub: This is Happy Together with Daniel & Eunbin! Exactly at 14:28, just look at Daniel's smile! I find it's is so rare for a guy to smile like that!! He knows about her already!!! SO LOVELY! :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQS0LelVrf8&list=PLMf7VY8La5RHfplv8x2kt7Siu0-FHHRXd&t=9s&index=10

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Cutie pie .. :)

Of course, he's a CUTIE PIE!!!! :wub:I think it's from Jugglers time! But now, I prefer him more & more with short hair!! He was so gorgeous at RADIO APART & MMA 2018!!! :wub:

And dear dear dear... I am smitten by your pro pic! He perfectly fits the frame!! Oh Gosh :sweatingbullets: This guy is so hot!!! I should change mine also in to a hotter one! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

Cutie pie .. :)

This should be when he was at Japan for Jugglers drama:D

I agree about their chemistry between Daniel and Eun-Bin. Yes most of the photos they took was hard to see them together even at wrap up party. Only 1 photo manged to get them both together but 3rd person in middle. :sweat_smile: what happened la both of them. Too scare for scandal or paparazzi? Well actually nowadays Papprazzi is damn scary for me. Anytime they will twist the story and your future is gone.

All I want is Choi Daniel stay healthy coz from last interview I read he seems like bit disappointed on TGD performance. Hope he don’t pressure himself on new movie or drama. 

61e7bcfde4e24b2eb5d728e7bbdc47ca.JPG

https://1boon.kakao.com/jwidecompany/jwideactor

And look at the way he walk out, feel like he can Gatsby dance u know :love:  Hi handsome! 

f7300188a85245a8a3769acae5312b96.gif

Edited by Heidi Seow
Add photos
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

This should be when he was at Japan for Jugglers drama:D

I agree about their chemistry between Daniel and Eun-Bin. Yes most of the photos they took was hard to see them together even at wrap up party. Only 1 photo manged to get them both together but 3rd person in middle. :sweat_smile: what happened la both of them. Too scare for scandal or paparazzi? Well actually nowadays Papprazzi is damn scary for me. Anytime they will twist the story and your future is gone.

All I want is Choi Daniel stay healthy coz from last interview I read he seems like bit disappointed on TGD performance. Hope he don’t pressure himself on new movie or drama.

Yes, i read somewhere he had an event in Japan, with some other artists, last August if i'm not mistaken, but it didn't get cover by korean media i guess ..

And yes, i think he's kinda discouraged about TGD's result, since he said he worked extra hard for that, i hope he knew that it's not his fault or other actors' fault, and i hope his management will pick him better quality writer and story in the future ..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I also felt it too @Heidi Seow..!!. He seems like tired of harsh scenes in The Ghost Detective... And when he popped up out of the muddy field, I was like "Oh God, How is he doing all these dirty things. This guy is incredible..??" :wub: So I really hope he reaps the results of his extreme hard work & wins more awards! His performance as Da Il is definitely not a joke!! :sweatingbullets:

And I found this on IG... Not sure about Eng translations. But, "I want to balance both work & life. Oh love too"!!! :wub:Hehehehe... He's searching for something! :D

And @kaedechan is totally right! He must have felt bad b'cause of low ratings! :( But it's not any of their fault! KBS2 is not doing well with ratings now! But he shouldn't be worried at all.! He is greatly loved & respected by the public for his performance as Da Il!! :wub: So I really hope he wins more awards this time! Then it will encourage him in a positive way! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh yes @kaedechan @gm4queen, he really put a lot of efforts at TGD which is you can’t see it at Jugglers. The mud pool part is excellence performance. At first I thought they might use double stunt man but actually is he himself! My gosh! :scream:I’m really concerned his ankle that time. Just really hope that he is safe. And now “BEAST” is consider criminal action movie. Just pray that he is safe and healthy will do. 

• Like 2

This is probably is an old post! But @Heidi Seow just reminded me it!! :wub:

Due to his knee injury, he had to work as a public service worker for his military duty & he has received military service award for his politeness!!! :wub:  I also really hope his knee is fully recovered by now so that he can act peacefully in his new movie!!! :wub: LOVE HIM!!!

Choi Daniel to receive military service award

47252904_2104018799909655_12261057158111

Actor Choi Daniel, who is currently serving his substitute military service as a public service worker, will receive a commendation for being a model employee.

According to a source close to Choi, the actor will receive a model public service worker commissioner’s award from the Military Manpower Administration at the Seoul Regional Office of the MMA on June 27. Choi will receive the accolade on the grounds of his sincere work ethic while working at the Korea Veterans Hospital in eastern Seoul.

Choi was deemed unfit for active military duty after he suffered an injury to his knee during a movie shoot. He started his substitute service in 2015 and is scheduled to be discharged on October 1.

Choi debuted in 2005 through KBS drama “Golden Apple” and featured in the hit sitcom “High Kick Through the Roof,” (2009) as well as hit drama “School 2013.” (2013) He also tried his hand at films, starring in “Cyrano Agency,” (2010) “The Traffickers” (2012) and “Untouchable Lawmen” (2015).

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3034985

• Like 1
  • Love 1