Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Choi Daniel jumped at chance to work with Lee Jung-ho

HR2DR7ZO7RPJVPOAH6PYQYSFPE.jpg

Choi Daniel was hoping for a rest after starring in “The Ghost Detective,” but when the chance to work with director Lee Jung-ho came up, he couldn’t turn it down.

In an interview with the fashion magazine Singles, he explained his decision to appear in the film “Beast” so soon after the KBS TV drama.

“It was a little chaotic as production (for the film) began soon after the drama. Though it would have been ideal to have rested after the series ended, I went out of my way since I wanted to play a role regardless of how important in a film directed by Lee Jung-Ho.”

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201811261137098153800_2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear @RPM - :wub:

This is just a little request! Many of recent members here are Daniel's new fans.. :wub: But I think there are so many old fans of him in this thread! How about we call them to join us as well..?! :) Then this thread would be an amazing place to visit! And as far as I know, Daniel is one of the most popular/talented actors in South Korea! :wub: So, this guy deserves 100+ pages in his Soompi Thread!! YES! HE DEFINITELY DESERVES MORE & MORE FANS NOW!!

This is just a little request! It's all because, I am so mad for him!!!! :wub::heart::love:

• Like 3

Thank you so much dear @RPM :wub: But you are the admin, not me!! Hehehehe... :sweat_smile: Please call some old chingus if you'd like to!! I'd be rather be glad to know more from his fans since he's not active in SNS either! :cold_sweat:

And thank you so much once again for starting this thread for Daniel!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OF COURSE!! I am so mad for this handsome hunk now! :wub: I hope they release the full album of Daniel soon! I can't get enough of him :wub: Hehehehe.... By chance, am I possessed by him..?! :D That's the problem!!

And yes dear, vlive is available in my country but, I can't find his vlive radio apart video in coming soon section anywhere... We have 3 more days so, I hope something will pops up soon.! And What about your country..??!! :wub: Let's hope they upload his video on youtube!!

Yes, vlive also available at my country too. It should appear time schedule on 29th. Will give a buzz if I got the link. 

Pretty sure you been seriously possessed by Choi Daniel :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘

YES! YES! YES! I watched the whole live show!!

OH MY GOD! :love: HE IS EXTRA HOT WITH SHORT HAIR!!!! And he's extremely popular overseas!! :wub: And how come you be sweet, cute, handsome, hot & sexy at the same time, Daniel..??!! :wub: I WANT YOU IN MY POCKET!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I made this collages and I thought i'd share this for all Daniel's fans here, enjoy :D

Thank you so much dear!! He is so beautiful!! :wub: I'm just trying to replay his program but, vlive doesn't seem to be fully uploaded it yet!! :cold_sweat: Glad that you have his screen shots! I couldn't even do that!!! :bawling: This is all I've got at the moment!

47171252_2101182146859987_86688234732561

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you so much dear!! He is so beautiful!! :wub: I'm just trying to replay his program but, vlive doesn't seem to be fully uploaded it yet!! :cold_sweat: Glad that you have his screen shots! I couldn't even do that!!! :bawling: This is all I've got at the moment!

Daniel's V Live already re uploaded dear and @Heidi Seow, just thought you wanna know..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Daniel's V Live already re uploaded dear and @Heidi Seow, just thought you wanna know..

Yes dear... It was fully uploaded about 2 hrs ago! :wub: I was waiting over night for him!!!~~~~ :wub:

And yes, other chingus should definitely watch it!!! He's so amazing! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

YES! I just needed something sweet in order to overcome something bitter! And here it is! :wub: I highly enjoyed the show even without eng sub!!!!

Finally, I got my Daniel's favorite frames all in one!! :wub: OH MY GOSH!! He's getting hotter & hotter!!~~~~ :wub:

And I am so glad that he has a huge international fan base! :o Also at the same time, I am so sad that my country is unaware of this gorgeous guy! :mellow:

And there was a buzz in the vlive section whether he has a girlfriend now!! Please quickly show her to us, Daniel!! :D You can't be single now!! :wub:

And with this hot looks, I can't even imagine his appearance in his new movie Beast!!!! :wub:

Also after The Ghost Detective ended, I am not at all interested in any K-drama right now!! :sweatingbullets: I am badly feeling the void of The Ghost Detective & Da Il - Yeo Wool couple!!

And please do another beautiful drama with Park Eun Bin, Daniel!!!! :wub: WE ALL NEED YOU SOON BACK!!!

47078587_2101610280150507_47383366497069

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I am so glad that he has a huge international fan base! :o Also at the same time, I am so sad that my country is unaware of this gorgeous guy! :mellow:

And there was a buzz in the vlive section whether he has a girlfriend now!! Please quickly show her to us, Daniel!! :D You can't be single now!! :wub:

Dear, what you called a buzz in the comment section whether he has a girlfriend was probably ME hahahaa :sweatingbullets:. I'm the one who kept sending comments/questions in that section if he's dating someone right now, that i wish he would date and to show the fans his girlfriend if he really is dating. I used username Daisy, you can check it ^_^.

There's only one other user who commented "i think he has a girlfriend", in English.

I don't know about the other commenters, because they use hangul, so i can't be sure, but i translated some of the comments in hangul (with goggle translate :lol:), mostly they commented about Jugglers, TGD, Hick Kick and some random stuffs about the weather, health, songs or Daniel's hair :D.

Anyway, i'm lucky enough that when i'm commenting (for the zillion times that night) Daniel was replying right after my comment, eventhough i'm not sure he's replying to my comment or other's, but still happy *i know, i'm shallow like that.

Here's the screenshot *Yes, i know, shallow, can't help it. :D

Photo-Grid-1543586752085.jpg

I forgot to set the caption language to English, not until half way :sweatingbullets:. But i managed to get some interesting bits.

There was a man called in on the show and it was Jung Sung Ho, the one who played Manager Gong Yoo. He and Daniel became very close after Jugglers.

It seems the YBAd Video Dept. Team casts still actively in contact and hangout. He even asked Daniel if he talked to Jin Hee and Daniel said Jin Hee had a shooting for her drama so he couldn't contact her. Then Sung Ho said that he and Kim Ki Bang discussing Daniel's acting on TGD. He also said Daniel has always been very kind to him when they shoot Jugglers. Daniel even bought him padded jacket but he torn it, Daniel got upset over this hahaa. He continued with the story how Daniel gave his heater to Sung Ho so he wouldn't get cold since they were shooting Jugglers in winter. He said Daniel is honest, straightforward and kind man.

He also said that his 4 children loves Daniel and asked their dad when uncle Daniel will come to play again with them. It may not be accurate, you know how the in-app translator is ..

Ah almost forgot, Daniel was reading one of the comment that asked if there is a possibility Yeo Wool and Dail will date and he said Yeo Wool is human, Da Il is ghost and then he carefully choosing his words, i couldn't remember exactly what he said, but in the end he said if the fans wanna know the answer, they should wait for the next episode (or maybe season?) and he will answer it and then laughed. At that time I think he's kinda dodging the question hahaa .. But if he really is in a relationship, i get that he would try not to give anything away ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Dear, what you called a buzz in the comment section whether he has a girlfriend was probably ME hahahaa :sweatingbullets:. I'm the one who kept sending comments/questions in that section if he's dating someone right now, that i wish he would date and to show the fans his girlfriend if he really is dating. I used username Daisy, you can check it ^_^.

There's only one other user who commented "i think he has a girlfriend", in English.

I don't know about the other commenters, because they use hangul, so i can't be sure, but i translated some of the comments in hangul (with goggle translate :lol:), mostly they commented about Jugglers, TGD, Hick Kick and some random stuffs about the weather, health, songs or Daniel's hair :D.

Anyway, i'm lucky enough that when i'm commenting (for the zillion times that night) Daniel was replying right after my comment, eventhough i'm not sure he's replying to my comment or other's, but still happy *i know, i'm shallow like that.

Here's the screenshot *Yes, i know, shallow, can't help it. :D

I forgot to set the caption language to English, not until half way :sweatingbullets:. But i managed to get some interesting bits.

There was a man called in on the show and it was Jung Sung Ho, the one who played Manager Gong Yoo. He and Daniel became very close after Jugglers.

It seems the YBAd Video Dept. Team casts still actively in contact and hangout. He even asked Daniel if he talked to Jin Hee and Daniel said Jin Hee had a shooting for her drama so he couldn't contact her. Then Sung Ho said that he and Kim Ki Bang discussing Daniel's acting on TGD. He also said Daniel has always been very kind to him when they shoot Jugglers. Daniel even bought him padded jacket but he torn it, Daniel got upset over this hahaa. He continued with the story how Daniel gave his heater to Sung Ho so he wouldn't get cold since they were shooting Jugglers in winter. He said Daniel is honest, straightforward and kind man.

He also said that his 4 children loves Daniel and asked their dad when uncle Daniel will come to play again with them. It may not be accurate, you know how the in-app translator is ..

Ah almost forgot, Daniel was reading one of the comment that asked if there is a possibility Yeo Wool and Dail will date and he said Yeo Wool is human, Da Il is ghost and then he carefully choosing his words, i couldn't remember exactly what he said, but in the end he said if the fans wanna know the answer, they should wait for the next episode (or maybe season?) and he will answer it and then laughed. At that time I think he's kinda dodging the question hahaa .. But if he really is in a relationship, i get that he would try not to give anything away ^_^

OMG dear!!! I was really going to say if anyone can translate his show!!! AND YOU'VE DONE IT ALREADY!!!! Thank you so much dear!! :wub::wub::):wub:

And I got some dialogues even without eng sub! And at the very first time, I realized that it's Jung Sung Ho since he can mimic famous voices! (He did it when he, Daniel & Eun bin was on Happy Together!!) Yes, he & Daniel are so closed! I love how Daniel was calling him "Hyung" all the time!! :wub: And I think that the in-app translator is correct! I got it that they talked about kids at a time!!

And Oh My Gosh..!!. You asked him the perfect question! :D Does he have a girlfriend..?! I don't know why, but I feel like YES!! I mean, he's even more hotter than in The Ghost Detective now.!!.. :wub: Surely he's hiding something! He's known as a very private K-celebrity that keeps a low key about his private life! But now, he doesn't seem to be single anymore but in a relationship! :wub:

Also he dodged the questions about Da Il & Yeo Wool! And in public events of The Ghost Detective, he & Eun Bin were so closed to each other! Even fans are raving for them to date & marry for real!! :o Then YEAH! Looks like something is on its way! And he said himself in an interview that he fully remembers the first feeling he felt when he saw Eun Bin for the first time!! :D

And of course, there's an upcoming event called KBS drama Awards 2018 so, let's see what happens!! :sweat_smile:

And I'd be really happy if there's a The Ghost Detective - Season 2!!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1