Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest shades_blue

Page 5, PAGE 5!!! Testify! w00t.gif

GHSforever you made my morning!!!! Thank you! He had me at “I’m Choi Daniel, and I have many layers to show you”. blush.gifGah! And aw, he had a complex about his name. He was too adorkable singing that commercial and so sweet talking about his father. “I’m only laughing because I’m a little embarrassed”. 

@hyesun4lyf you flip flopper! Lol. I am really curious about this mystery man that your heart is set on, but if you’re making me take Choi Daniel back, I guess I just have todo it! wub.gif I love the excerpt from that article, he certainly has a good head on his shoulders and I’m happy to see that he views fame and money with the proper perspective.

@myonenonly I’m happy that he can keep his private life private, but it makes it difficult to find much information on him because of it, no? lol. 

Update! I made another MV of random clips of EB & JY through ep. 8.....with lots of CD : EB JY MV

Guest hyesun4lyf

wub.gif I like coming to this thread.  It relaxes me.  smile.gif  Last night I came home from a very stressful evening shift and I visited this thread just to let off steam...haaaa.  That video shared by GHSforever was a balm to my aching mind and body.

There's so much love for CD and growing respect for him as a person wub.gif

Thank you @shades_blue for that wonderful yt upload.  I like your choices of songs.  Just right up my alley.

@myonenonly...so you also would ship a CD/GHS team up,eh?  

It's just soooo frustrating that these showbiz personalities don't want to share their privacy with us, their loyal and devoted fans. w00t.gif  What are they thinking???!!!  He he...just kidding.  I love suspense and mystery.  Make them more exciting.

Page 5, PAGE 5!!! Testify! *quoted image*

GHSforever you made my morning!!!! Thank you! He had me at “I’m Choi Daniel, and I have many layers to show you”. *quoted image*Gah! And aw, he had a complex about his name. He was too adorkable singing that commercial and so sweet talking about his father. “I’m only laughing because I’m a little embarrassed”. 

@hyesun4lyf you flip flopper! Lol. I am really curious about this mystery man that your heart is set on, but if you’re making me take Choi Daniel back, I guess I just have todo it! *quoted image* I love the excerpt from that article, he certainly has a good head on his shoulders and I’m happy to see that he views fame and money with the proper perspective.

@myonenonly I’m happy that he can keep his private life private, but it makes it difficult to find much information on him because of it, no? lol. 

Update! I made another MV of random clips of EB & JY through ep. 8.....with lots of CD : EB JY MV

:wub:Whoa, saw your vid..that was good! I like the beat..& their facial expressions match it...will watch more of your vid. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

@hyesun4lyf I agree, I love this thread too! It's such a happy place where warm and fuzzy feelings abound. I loved that video GHSforever posted too, I watched it this morning with a huge smile on my face. Glad you liked that song! I can't even remember where I first heard it, but I love it. 

@myonenonly thanks! I've pretty much exhausted all of the good EB & JY moments for making videos, so here's hoping that the next few episodes provide new material down the road. Luckily GHSforever is there to make awesome MV's after each episode. wub.gif

We're kind of like the three musketeers in this thread. Where are all of our new recruits? lol 

TA_2008-12-30.19-56-35.jpg

Hello Ladies :)

@shades blue thanks for your wonderful MV its so cute :)

@hyesun4lfy same here I'm curious who's the other guy ? lol

@myonenonly thanks for the info regarding his movie I'm looking forward to his movie :)

I'm really surprised that this thread is not getting much love since BBF was like number 1 drama how come nobody gave him some love from that drama, oh well its ok were here now that's all it matters the 4 musketeers LOL :)

look at this pictures he's just so handsome :)

biff11_daniel4.jpg

biff11_daniel3.jpg

biff11_daniel2.jpg

Choi Daniel yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy :) LOL

Have a good evening guys 2 more days yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Love 2

Guest shades_blue

Hello Ladies :)

@shades blue thanks for your wonderful MV its so cute :)

@hyesun4lfy same here I'm curious who's the other guy ? lol

@myonenonly thanks for the info regarding his movie I'm looking forward to his movie :)

I'm really surprised that this thread is not getting much love since BBF was like number 1 drama how come nobody gave him some love from that drama, oh well its ok were here now that's all it matters the 4 musketeers LOL :)

look at this pictures he's just so handsome :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Choi Daniel yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy :) LOL

Have a good evening guys 2 more days yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

AH GHSforever my count was off, I was counting the three of you and not myself! There really are 4 musketeers anyway, no? "Fighting!" tongue.gif Love the pics! Swoons. wub.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

The 4 musketeers!  Ha hah!  Love it.

@shades_blue...you're right, we need more kind souls to warm this thread up.  

Dear CD fans, you will never regret joining this fray...er, forum for this is one of the friendlier, relaxing, non-judgmental and fun threads out here in soompi.  Promise. wub.gif  We come here often even without anything new to share but just to enjoy one another's musings, insights, spazzes (is that even a word, shades_blue?) and to collectively drool over CD's pics.  

@GHSforever...about my guy...it's actually KHJ.  Watching the BOF drama, I really wanted GJD to end up with JiHoo because I felt their chemistry more than GJP.  Oh, this is embarassing. blush.gifsweatingbullets.gif You guys must be laughing your heads off with my silliness.  Well, my take on this fantasy pairing is that until they have not officially declared they're dating other people I will ship them.  He he.

Anyway, until other fans join our chats, I share with you this pic of the 4 musketeers.  "All for one.  One for all."

4Musketeers.jpeg

I'm imagining myonenonly as our fiercest defender...ke ke wub.gif

Guest shades_blue

The 4 musketeers!  Ha hah!  Love it.

@shades_blue...you're right, we need more kind souls to warm this thread up.  

Dear CD fans, you will never regret joining this fray...er, forum for this is one of the friendlier, relaxing, non-judgmental and fun threads out here in soompi.  Promise. *quoted image*  We come here often even without anything new to share but just to enjoy one another's musings, insights, spazzes (is that even a word, shades_blue?) and to collectively drool over CD's pics.  

@GHSforever...about my guy...it's actually KHJ.  Watching the BOF drama, I really wanted GJD to end up with JiHoo because I felt their chemistry more than GJP.  Oh, this is embarassing. *quoted image**quoted image* You guys must be laughing your heads off with my silliness.  Well, my take on this fantasy pairing is that until they have not officially declared they're dating other people I will ship them.  He he.

Anyway, until other fans join our chats, I share with you this pic of the 4 musketeers.  "All for one.  One for all."

*quoted image*

I'm imagining myonenonly as our fiercest defender...ke ke *quoted image*

YES!

spazzes [spaz]   

spaz- noun

1.an awkward, clumsy, or eccentric person.

verb (used without object) spazzed,spaz·zing.

2.to move in an awkward or clumsy way(usually followed by out): She spazzed out and we had broken glass all over the floor.

3.to become more angry than a situation warrants (usually followed by out): Mom spazzed out when she smelled cigarette smoke on my clothes.

4.to twitch: He was spazzing and muttering to himself, like the old speed freak he is..

My favorite : "To twitch" crazy.gif

I really am laughing about your mystery man hyesun4lyf, but only because I can totally understand. I had such a soft spot for Ji-Hoo too! Remember the awkward scene where he walked in on her in the bathroom and then she couldn’t show her face? When he left that message, “memory deleted”, or something like that, I think I died from the adorableness.

w00t.gif I think you picked the cutest picture of 4 dogs EVER. All for one, one for all! I like your appeal to the masses to join our cause. If that doesn’t work, nothing will!

Back to CD, Have you girls seen this? Looks like a High School photo? CUTE!!! wub.gif

UPLOADEDPHOTO_153084_1269588484654.jpg

Hahahahahaha! My family thinks I'm crazy when I'm in front of my computer. I burst out laughing!!! I usually save this DC thread when everybody has retired to their rooms & away from me because I can't help laughing. The four Musketeers indeed! Among these dogs I'm probably the oldest & the scruffy looking who just had a fight with the other pack? lol..Yeah! I'll be the defender of our EB & HJ loveteam. I just love this couple. I think Daniel Choi has great potentials as an actor. I hope we can find something about his personal life/not too personal life...phew.gif ...I have to say it...uhm?.. sweatingbullets.gif..   just want to know if he's taken already.:rolleyes:..  hehehe.. While everyone is anticipating with GHS's next drama (don't get me wrong I am too), I'm still in the musical mood. I'm looking forward tomorrow!!! Have a musical day!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Musketeers :)

@myonenonly LOL same here my family thinks Im crazy spazzing with these young korean men :)

I love him did I tell you that already ladies probably so many time and your tired of it LOL

@shades thanks for the lovely high school pictures he's really cute even when he was young :)

@hyesun4lyf the puppies were so cute just made me LMAO my daughter was like cute dog mommy I want one :) and I told you have one me :)

have a nice evening guys :)

The Musical yeahhhhhhhhhh ;)

found this video not sure if you guys see it already CD so cute, as always :)

• Love 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Ahaha!  I just love this thread.  Uhm...this is ChoiDaniel's thread, right?  Not 4Musketeers'???? phew.gif

shades_blue, thank you for the SPAZ definitions.  Definitely no. 4 fits whatever we've been doing here.  And that HS pic of CD is just pure cuteness. Loving his hair too.

GHSforever, you saved my day.  Thank you for uploading those vids at Dailymotion. wub.gif

myonenonly, once again you made me laughed out loud.  You just have this knack of being hilarious just like your last post in meow's minsun site. biggrin.gif

The Musical still rules!  Friday, here we come!

On Meow's website, choisun mentioned about GHS referring to this "someone" always. Hmmm I'm wondering if our guy is the one?  ;)  If its true, I'm dying to find out. Yikes!  :wub:  My husband is thankful that we don't live in Korea or else I could be GHS or CD stalker!..LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On Meow's website, choisun mentioned about GHS referring to this "someone" always. Hmmm I'm wondering if our guy is the one?  ;)  If its true, I'm dying to find out. Yikes!  :wub:  My husband is thankful that we don't live in Korea or else I could be GHS or CD stalker!..LOL

really sis where I tried to look at Meow website but couldnt find it :( I really hope she has someone like CD LOL :) and yes stalker I know what you mean :)

Not much interaction with our couple today :( but looks like next week its going to be gooodddddddd:)

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

myonenonly I love where you’re going with that theory. I honestly would love it if these two were an item, I can’t help but ship them in real life. wub.gif  We should probably all be glad that we don’t live in Korea. Instead of the 4 musketeers we’d be the 4 spazzy creepers. I can just see us with our binoculars and walkie talkies. ph34r.gif *shudders* 

Whaaa GHSforever at the lack of JY and EB scenes in this episode. I’ll probably be whining about it all day, ‘cause that’s what I do.happy.gif I’m holding out hope for next week! Hang in there CD/JY!

Yes hyesun4lyf this is OUR, erm I mean, ChoiDaniel’s thread!

Just to prove it, here are some pics of our beloved guy that I found both hot and hilarious (smoking and guns are bad, but why does he make them look so good?), and WHAT are those pants, right?

952279dbae2190f838a9ab6.jpg

da6ea7c1ce2c1127f7a9617.jpg

b66dc61566649d97b8c5d3c.jpg

I wanted to add that I hope you all have a swell weekend musketeers! + anyone else reading this thread! I was thinking that in order to make our new nickname relevant to CD we should change it up. Any ideas?  (CD + Three (actually 4, but since C rhymes with three) Musketeers = C'Dusketeers?) tongue.gif

Ah, I've got lots to do today, back to it. 

Hello C'Dusketeers :)

Just want to say Happy weekend this is busy weekend for me so no MV but I will make one probably Sunday :(

Have a nice weekend guys dont miss me too much I'll be back Sunday, for right now take care of this thread for me.

One for all, All for One :)

• Off-Topic 2

really sis where I tried to look at Meow website but couldnt find it :( I really hope she has someone like CD LOL :) and yes stalker I know what you mean :)

Not much interaction with our couple today :( but looks like next week its going to be gooodddddddd:)

:blush:Ohh.. it was one of our sister..Choisunfan who made mention about this "someone" in Meow's website. OhhHmmm?!! you have your hopes up?  ;)   :D  .. me three!........and what's up with this blue pants Sir Daniel Choi??? MC hammer wannabe?  :w00t: 

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I'm in heaven, fellow C'Dusketeers!  Why?

First, I am still spazzing over the pics brought over by shades_blue.  Can there be anyone sexier? w00t.gif

Second, that "All for Love" video rocks GHSforever!!!  Dear shades_blue must be ruffling her hair a la Go EunBi in confusion.  Yes, my dear, you are kind of hanging out with fans who grew up with these singers...er, I mean, they were already singing cool rock songs while we were growing up...kekeke laugh.gif  Just think of it like we're HJY, BKH, YYJ generation and you're, well, you're GEB!  

And finally, my dear myonenonly, I'm just glad you won't need to see a shrink anymore.  Me too.  We're still NOT crazy! w00t.gif

GHS and CD just have to be thankful we're not Korean residents or they'd be in trouble.

Come on, other CD fans!  Join us, pleaseeeeee....blush.gif  Don't you want to add to the fun of being in this thread? wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

w214677622.jpg

Cre http://mykoreancrush...hoi-daniel.html

Oh, and I just found a YT upload while cruising the site and hopefully this is something new for most of us.  It's CD's 2010 Guerilla date and he's so cute and ahhh....I am slowly, slowly  falling in love with this guy.  

ChoiDaniel Guerilla Date

Enjoy smile.gif and happy weekend everyone!

Guest shades_blue

Good morning C’Dusketeers!

hyesun4lyf you’re so funny, but I’m not all that young, I waited until 25 to go back and finish college. You may also be shocked to know that I had Bryan Adam’s Greatest Hits when I was a little kid too (don’t judge me!), and that video GHSforever linked to made me laugh ridiculously because I’m pretty sure my sister had that single on cassette tape. YES! Cassette tape! Oh the confessions that are coming out in this thread! vicx.gif

laugh.gif that video of CD’s guerrilla interview had me in tears laughing. I think it’s so funny that these celebrities are dragged out into the street to basically get molested by their fans, or anyone randomly passing by. I felt awkward for him. (Imagine if the 4 of us had been in that crowd...he'd really be scared). He was so adorable about it all. Did that woman actually say she liked CD more than her husband? Priceless.

LOL myonenonly MCHammer is exactly what I was thinking when I saw those pants….(“can’t touch this….”)

GHSforever we will have to wait patiently, and by that I mean not-so-patientlywink.gif, for your MV! 

I have faith that more people will join this thread in support of CD eventually........right?....right?.....tears.gif

2010082301103_0.jpg

In any case, happy Saturday! 

Omgosh, updating to add this even younger picture of CD. His face & smile has not changed at all! Too.adorable.for.words.

%EC%B5%9C%EB%8B%A4%EB%8B%88%EC%97%98-%EA%B3%BC%EA%B1%B0_003.jpg

@hysun4lyf thanks for sharing the vid, G.  interview that was fun.  CD is.." what you see is what you get guy".  That's why I like him, so natural. The more I know him the more I like him. @shades_blue your enthusiasm with CD is contagious. Thanks for the pics.  @GHSforever thanks for the MV & will look forward for more. To all Sunnies/Choisunners please keep posting.  Happy Halloween!:ph34r::w00t::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Ladies I mean C’Dusketeers!

Ohhhhhhhh how I miss Choi Daniel and of course my C’Dusketeers sisters LOL

@hyesun4lyf I love that picture of him he's so cute :)

@shades_blue OMG how did you know yes I have it on cassettes, I just realized Im old and spazzing about this young hot korean man, I'm glad not married LOL

@myonenonly hello dear Happy Halloween to you as well :)

Ok its really late her but I just have to stop by and say hello to my dear friend and my new Love CD

have a great evening ladies :)

BTW page 6 yeahhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1