Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

The trailer of Beast ..

Hello dear... Nice to see you here after a long time!!! Hope you are doing fine! :)

Thanks a lot for the link for his new movie trailer! :thumbsup: Still no uploads on youtube or any other site!! Hope fully we will have more...

And the trailer is definitely on the dark side of the moon... I can't even see any faces in my monitor! But I got him at once when I saw him!!! :) Looking so handsome in short hair!!! A perfect detective mode :D 

And there is no release date yet, only that it's slated to release in next month! :o Have you any leads, dear..???! I can't wait to see him! :love: No matter he is only a support actor!! I am totally on board for this movie! It is so intense already so I really hope it hit the market on the best spot!! :lol:

Fighting, Daniel!!! :heart: Can't wait to see you at the press con!!!

• Love 1

From Lee Yi Kyung's IG, Daniel's close friend. Daniel's in the second pic ..

Oh MY God, dear friend!! :w00t: Thank you so much for the IG post!!!

Hah ha... Lee Yi Kyung looks like a baby but, just look at our guy!!! :o Growing beard & holding the cap, this guy is so SMOKING HOT!!!!!! :heart: :hushed: How to handle this hotness, I mean he's in the perfect shape for 70th anniversary of Adidas brand!!! His tall height & manly charms are so endearing here!!!! :blush: 

Thanks a lot once again for the pics dear.... Royal hotness so early in the morning!!!! You made my day, dear friend!!!! :lol: I am really glad that you are back here!!! 

By the way, is there a complete photoshoot for this topic or just this one..???!! :) I am so mad for him now!!

Tagging @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends!!! Come & have a look at this hot hunk.... :love:

And oh my.... Show us your face, boy!!! You should know that you are too hot to handle... :D

61470695_2213896992255168_38530621352989

• LOL 2

From Lee Yi Kyung's IG, Daniel's close friend. Daniel's in the second pic ..

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh MY God, dear friend!! :w00t: Thank you so much for the IG post!!!

Hah ha... Lee Yi Kyung looks like a baby but, just look at our guy!!! :o Growing beard & holding the cap, this guy is so SMOKING HOT!!!!!! :heart: :hushed: How to handle this hotness, I mean he's in the perfect shape for 70th anniversary of Adidas brand!!! His tall height & manly charms are so endearing here!!!! :blush: 

Thanks a lot once again for the pics dear.... Royal hotness so early in the morning!!!! You made my day, dear friend!!!! :lol: I am really glad that you are back here!!! 

By the way, is there a complete photoshoot for this topic or just this one..???!! :) I am so mad for him now!!

Tagging @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends!!! Come & have a look at this hot hunk.... :love:

And oh my.... Show us your face, boy!!! You should know that you are too hot to handle... :D

yes he too handsome there than the other actor:kiss_wink:

thank you both for the post!:heart:i never knew their friendship this deep!

• Love 2