Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Yes Yes YES!!! The teaser poster for Daniel's upcoming movie, Beast has been released!!! :heart:

And I am so motivated by the look of it that even Daniel is present there even though he's doing a support role!!! :) 

Wow, this so cool & I am really looking forward for this one! It will release next month! :o The intense is so high!!!! Can't wait for the premiere!!!! 

Tagging my dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Pyar & other chingus!!!!

83419_168687_2253.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yes Yes YES!!! The teaser poster for Daniel's upcoming movie, Beast has been released!!! :heart:

And I am so motivated by the look of it that even Daniel is present there even though he's doing a support role!!! :) 

Wow, this so cool & I am really looking forward for this one! It will release next month! :o The intense is so high!!!! Can't wait for the premiere!!!! 

Tagging my dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Pyar & other chingus!!!!

Finally he coming back! So excited:kiss_wink:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes i seen it omgggg cant wait @gm4queen @Pyar

47 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Finally he coming back! So excited:kiss_wink:

10 minutes ago, hushh said:

handsome oppa coming back soon. very happy to hear news:love:

Of course darlings!!! :kiss_wink:

He is coming back for his fans!! And I can't wait for the press con & the premiere!!! We'll finally get the chance to see our beloved Daniel in spotlight!!! :wub:

And I think support roles less appear in movie posters... But since his support role is also present there in the main poster, I guess he will be an important character for the movie!!!! :) The poster already has giving me so much intense & who will be the Beast they are looking for..???! Can't wait to find out!! 

Still no release date conformed but it's out in next month & his fan meeting also is in next month!!! :o I really hope he will manage all the works very well!!! :thumbsup:

See you at the press con, boy!!!! :)

Daniel.jpg

• Love 1