[TAIWAN DRAMA] LAVENDER 1 薫衣草 ラベンダー

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Ambrose Hsu 許紹洋 & Tammy Chen 陳怡
rabenda-.jpg

Liang Yi Xun suffers from a congenital heart disease problem. Since she was young, she has had weak physical health. During gym classes, she would be asked to sit aside to rest. Within these lonely days, only one person was willing to lend out his hand and that person is her classmate, Li Qing Chuan, who is silently guarding her. These two hangs out together and gets bullied by the other classmates.

Xiao Chuan's whole family is immigrating to the U.S. The day before he is supposed to leave, he calls Yi Xun to come out and brings her to his secret hiding place - an abandoned flower garden. He gives Yi Xun a small bottle of lavender and promises that on the day that Yi Xun turns 20 years old, they will meet again at the elementary school. In a blink of an eye, Yi Xun is 20 years old. She is working in a greenhouse on a farm. There, she finds out that the meaning of the lavender flower is "waiting for love." Yi Xun has three best buddies. One of them is Xiao Tong who also works on the farm and is a sunshine guy. He has a secret crush on Yi Xun. When he finds out that Yi Xun hopes to open up a glass greenhouse filled with lavender flowers, he works diligently and quietly to try to make her wish come true…

On the television appears an idol celebrity named Leo. Heard that he returns from aboard. Not only is he good-looking, but he is also extremely talented too. Also heard that he loves the lavender flower very much and will be holding a concert called "Searching for the Lavender Lover." On the way back home, Yi Xun finally sees the poster of this famous idol. She immediately recognizes that he is her elementary school classmate: Li Qing Chuan. The only thing she is not sure of is if the first love that he is trying to find is herself?

At Leo's concert, Xiao Tong accompanies Yi Xun to go and find Leo but she is blocked off by his manager. No matter how Yi Xun tries to explain that she is this first love, the manager just won't believe her. Yi Xun could only take out the lavender bottle that Xiao Chuan gave her all those years ago and ask the manager to give it to Leo. Although the manager accepted Yi Xun's bottle but he immediately threw it away into the garbage can afterwards. Under the pouring night, Yi Xun waited until the concert came to an end yet Xiao Chuan still didn't come out.

In the car, Leo suddenly remembers the lyrics that he just wrote that was left behind in the dressing room and he turned his car around to go back and find it. Everyone turned the dressing room upside down and wasn't able to find the lyrics. From the garbage can, Leo found the lavender bottle and immediately runs outside. Left behind on the wet ground is a small patch of dried ground. Leo guesses that Yi Xun probably just left.

The news about Leo and his first love immediately got the attention of the tabloid magazines. Leo tries his best to find the place where Yi Xun lives. Just when he is ready to put a notice in the newspaper to apologize to Yi Xun, he sees Xiao Tong going home with Yi Xun. Xiao Tong teases Yi Xun saying that she has know become the first love of an idol star. Yi Xun replies that now she will have all the riches in the world. The two of them continues to joke with each other yet Leo actually believes that this was all true. He quietly drives away in his car and felt that his heart had died! The management company arranges for Leo to have an outing with his fans over afternoon tea at the greenhouse that Yi Xun works at. It just so happens that they choose the flower garden that Yi Xun is working at. The manager calls Yi Xun over to pour water. Yi Xun doesn't wish to be recognized and pretends that she didn't hear him. Unfortunately the manager got very mad and intentionally breaks his cup. In the confusion, Leo finally sees Yi Xun and the two meet again under the stares of everyone around them. Suddenly Leo kisses Yi Xun and says to her that the feeling of being a celebrity's girlfriend is not bad at all! Yi Xun felt very hurt. She tosses a cup of water at Leo and leaves. Their pictures are once again plastered all over the tabloid magazines.

Well-known, international music teacher, Xiao Shi Min Xiong comes to Taiwan. Leo hopes that the teacher would be able to listen to his own creations. However, when the teacher gives Leo his evaluation, he said this: "Listening to this kind of music without any feelings and emotions are a complete waste of my time." He wants Leo to think who is the person that he wants to treasure in his life. Indeed, after going to the U.S. and experiencing the bitter change of his family, his whole personality changed. He starts to distrust the true feelings between people. It is also because of this that he has no feelings and emotions toward anything at all, except for music. As for the times that Leo and Yi Xun had together, that is the only bright memory that Leo has in his life. However, toward these past events, he has not been able to remember it for a long time already. That is, until he returns to Taiwan. Yi Xun is surprised at Qing Chuan's change and knows that there cannot be any future between her and an idol star. Even though that is the case, Yi Xun is still not able to forget the guy that she has kept buried in her memory for these past 10 years. Even when she sees his poster being rained on, Yi Xun would unconsciously hold out an umbrella for this poster. This deeply touching move was accidentally seen by Leo and their relationship starts again…

Leo is deeply distressed by the fact that his music creation was not favored by the music teacher. Yi Xun sees this and secretly takes the tape to the record company. This news is splashed all over the front page of the tabloid magazines again and caused great embarrassment to Leo. Under Leo's harsh words, Yi Xun doesn't want to see him ever again. Will their love end like this?

台湾で視聴率1位を獲得したヒットドラマ。シュン(陳怡蓉)は、牧場の花畑で働く20歳の女の子。ある日、シュンはTVでアイドルのレオを見てびっくり。彼は十数年前、アメリカに移住していった幼なじみだったのだ。レオに「20歳の誕生日に小学校で再会しよう」とラベンダーをプレゼントされた思い出を胸に、彼に会いに行ったシュンだったが…。

lavenderahtc.jpg

lavenderhact.jpg

lavenderambrosetammy.jpg

lavendertammyambrose.jpg

lavendertachamhs.jpg

lavenderyahoo.jpg

lavendercasts.jpg

SOURCE : ラベンダー薫衣草

ラベンダー薫衣草

ラベンダー薫衣草

ラベンダー薫衣草

ラベンダー薫衣草

ラベンダー薫衣草

ラベンダー薫衣草

ラベンダー薫衣草

Guest narutaru

I loved this drama even though both guys were not attractive. Thankfully Ambrose's looks improve in the sequel.

this, i believe, is one of ambrose hsu's better looks. i still don't like ambrose hsu though : x

i didn't like this drama that much, but my chinese teacher was trying to teach us mandarin by showing us twdramas.

Guest Sky's Crying

i remember when this drama was played on tv ages ago. does anyone know where i can get the theme song / ost? i remember liking it whenever i heard it on the tele.

i remember when this drama was played on tv ages ago. does anyone know where i can get the theme song / ost? i remember liking it whenever i heard it on the tele.

If you want the song I have it....Ambrose Hsu sing the OST right?! It's Hua Xiang the title....I'll upload it in here sometimes ok?! :rolleyes::phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

this drama is good cause of the song but i hated how she goes back and forth between the guys...just makes me wanna slap her..anyways i like how it goes though.

Guest meilin

I watched Diary of whatever that Ambrose was in it with this one girl that I don't know. Ambrose is so ugly in that movie. I think this one..he rated the best good looking hehehe.

Guest starrysmile

i absolutely love this drama...the first time i watched it, i cried so hard. the themesongs are also great.

Guest iSayOink

gah! the story sounds so cute and touching!!! XDD but wait, im VERY VERY VERY confused!!!!!!! > o< i looked it up at Yesasia.com and there were other versions of the same title with different cast??? o.o?? There was one starring Kelly Chan and Takahashi!! And now i see this one which stars uhm, i dunno who the girl is, lol but the guy looks like Ambrose Hsu? O.o

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey everybody!

i just finished this drama and i think it was quite good! I really liked the songs especially the ones by Ambrose Hsu! Unfortunately i cant find them anywhere.....does anybody know where i could download the whole OST??

thanks in advance!

btw, does lavender 2 exist or not?

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest jollibee

the first drama i ever saw from taiwan...

i liked it...

loved it...

i'm thinking if this drama is the one that started the whole dying in the end thing...

Guest chll51

i loved this drama, granted it was draggy at some parts. lol. i thought ambrose looked fine. didn't like the other guy too much though, meaning his character. lol. haven't seen the sequel and probably never will since they tends to kill the original <_<

Archived