Jump to content

why can't i start new topics ?


Guest b00000m
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2009 at 8:57 AM, MythnoonA said:

anyone can post in here, but you need to reply at least 5 times in other threads/topics to be able to make new threads anywhere else. You're still a 'new member'--after you reply 2 more times, you should be able to start your own threads/topics. (after those 5 replies you'll be a regular member.)

 

Thank you! Very useful to know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/11/2018 at 10:08 PM, Seifer Talon said:

For new members, you need to post at least 10 times to be able to create a thread

I posted 11 times but I still can't create a new topic. I messaged Admin for help , but I'm really disappointed because there's no reply from Admin. Can any kind soul help?

  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lee Sha said:

I posted 11 times but I still can't create a new topic. I messaged Admin for help , but I'm really disappointed because there's no reply from Admin. Can any kind soul help?

 

@Lee Sha To my knowledge, you may also need a certain amount of reputation points - not just a certain amount of posts, before you can create a new topic.

The amount of posts have been increased as well, but can't recall how many posts you need in order to create a new topic. Sorry. :(

But keep posting and getting likes, and you will be able to create new topics. :ok:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

@Lee Sha To my knowledge, you may also need a certain amount of reputation points - not just a certain amount of posts, before you can create a new topic.

The amount of posts have been increased as well, but can't recall how many posts you need in order to create a new topic. Sorry. :(

But keep posting and getting likes, and you will be able to create new topics. :ok:

 

Thank you! I got a response at last. :) It would be good though, if Admin can make it clear how many posts and reputation points we need. But thanks for the reply! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lee Sha said:

 

Thank you! I got a response at last. :) It would be good though, if Admin can make it clear how many posts and reputation points we need. But thanks for the reply! 

 

The rules were changed a few months back in order to combat spammers. :)

  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 10:09 PM, partyon said:

 

@Lee Sha To my knowledge, you may also need a certain amount of reputation points - not just a certain amount of posts, before you can create a new topic.

The amount of posts have been increased as well, but can't recall how many posts you need in order to create a new topic. Sorry. :(

But keep posting and getting likes, and you will be able to create new topics. :ok:

Thank you so much! It's very useful!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..