why can't i start new topics ?

Guest b00000m

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2009 at 8:57 AM, MythnoonA said:

anyone can post in here, but you need to reply at least 5 times in other threads/topics to be able to make new threads anywhere else. You're still a 'new member'--after you reply 2 more times, you should be able to start your own threads/topics. (after those 5 replies you'll be a regular member.)

Thank you! Very useful to know!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/11/2018 at 10:08 PM, Seifer Talon said:

For new members, you need to post at least 10 times to be able to create a thread

I posted 11 times but I still can't create a new topic. I messaged Admin for help , but I'm really disappointed because there's no reply from Admin. Can any kind soul help?

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lee Sha said:

I posted 11 times but I still can't create a new topic. I messaged Admin for help , but I'm really disappointed because there's no reply from Admin. Can any kind soul help?

@Lee Sha To my knowledge, you may also need a certain amount of reputation points - not just a certain amount of posts, before you can create a new topic.

The amount of posts have been increased as well, but can't recall how many posts you need in order to create a new topic. Sorry. :(

But keep posting and getting likes, and you will be able to create new topics. :ok:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lee Sha To my knowledge, you may also need a certain amount of reputation points - not just a certain amount of posts, before you can create a new topic.

The amount of posts have been increased as well, but can't recall how many posts you need in order to create a new topic. Sorry. :(

But keep posting and getting likes, and you will be able to create new topics. :ok:

Thank you! I got a response at last. :) It would be good though, if Admin can make it clear how many posts and reputation points we need. But thanks for the reply! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee Sha said:

Thank you! I got a response at last. :) It would be good though, if Admin can make it clear how many posts and reputation points we need. But thanks for the reply! 

The rules were changed a few months back in order to combat spammers. :)

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• 7 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 10:09 PM, partyon said:

Thank you so much! It's very useful!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...