Jin Goo 진구

rubie

user posted image W E L C O M E  to J I N G O O ' s!

jg_2.jpg

Jin Goo 진구 (Official IG /FB)

jg_1.jpg

Jin Goo / Jin Gu / Jin Ku 진구

Born: July 20, 1980

Height: 178 cm (5' 10")

Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)

Zodiac: Cancer

Blood type: AB

Religion: Catholic

Spouse: Ji Hye (married September 21, 2014)

Children: 2 sons (born June 29, 2015 and November 4, 2016)

Mentor: Lee Byung Hun (All In, A Bittersweet Life, Mr.Sunshine)

Management: BH Entertainment l ArtistView

Links: InstagramTwitter l nate.com l hancinema.net l Wikipedia l Asianwiki

20140921_jg2.jpg

bh_2013c_main02.jpg

AWARDS

Best Supporting Actor Award at the 30th Blue Dragon Awards (Mother) / Dec 2, 2009

Best Supporting Actor Award at the 46th Daejong / Grand Bell Awards (Mother) / Nov 6, 2009

Excellence Actor Award at the 17th Korean Culture & Entertainment Awards (Mother) / 2009

Best Supporting Actor at the 5th University Film Festival of Korea (Mother) / 2009

Best New Actor at the 31st Golden Cinematography Awards (Epitaph) / 2008

MOVIES 
user posted image user posted image user posted image  Battle of Yeonpyeong / Northern Limit Line (2015)

user posted image user posted image C'est si bon  (2015)

user posted image user posted image The Target (2014) 

user posted image user posted image user posted image Roaring Currents (2014) 

user posted image user posted image user posted image 26 Years (2012)

th_mobydick_poster.jpg user posted image The Informers (Mobidik 2011)  

user posted image Only You (2011, cameo)

th_BloodyFightPoster.jpg user posted image Bloody Fight (The Showdown 2011) 

th_kimchiwar2.jpgth_sikgaek2_1.jpg th_kimchiwar_jg.jpg Le Grand Chef 2 - Kimchi War (2010)

user posted image user posted image  Mother (2009)

th_ESPCoupleposter01.jpg The ESP Couple (Sensitive Couple 2008)

th_poster_333365.jpg The Truck (2008)

Epitaph (Gidam 2007)

Love Me Not (2006)

Ice Candy (2006)

A Dirty Carnival (Mean Streets 2006)

A Bittersweet Life (2005)

TV / Dramas

Legal High (2019)
Mr.Sunshine (2018, cameo)
Untouchable (2017)
Night Light (2016)
Entourage (2016, cameo)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Descendants of the Sun (2016)

Falling For Innocence (2015)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image 

Ad Genius Lee Tae-Baek / KBS 2013

Athena (ep7 special appearance) / SBS 2010

Swallow the Sun / SBS 2009

Spotlight / MBC 2008

Joshi Deka! (Female Detective) / TBS 2007

All In / SBS 2003

Nonstop 5 / MBC

Sang Sang Plus (060606)

th_20060609jg3.jpg th_20060609jg2.jpg th_20060609jg1.jpg th_20060609jg4.jpg

JIN GOO 2006
th_20060615a.jpg th_20060615b.jpg th_20060615c.jpg th_20060615d.jpg th_20060615e.jpg

th_download1.jpg th_download5.jpg th_download6.jpg

th_download7.jpg th_download2.jpg th_download9.jpg
JIN GOO 2011
20150720jg.jpgCapture from JG Official FB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makemyday

thats so weird.

why cant i remember him from all in at all?

and supposedly han ji min played younger song hae gyo in all in but i dont remember that either

and i watched that drama so attentively haha

basically one of the only dramas i liked song hae gyo in

Guest milk tea!

Ohh, I was right! lol I was watching A Bittersweet Life thinking he looked SOO familiar. Then I remembered him from All In, but I wasn't sure! I wonder if him and LBH are friends? :)

thats so weird.

and supposedly han ji min played younger song hae gyo in all in but i dont remember that either

Jin Goo and Han Ji Min appeared in the first 3 episodes as the younger version LBH & SHG's characters.

All In episod 3

clickable thumbnails

th_allin2sc4.jpg th_allin2sc6.jpg

th_allin2sc11.jpg th_allin2sc12.jpg

Screencaps credit to Cha Park

Ohh, I was right! lol I was watching A Bittersweet Life thinking he looked SOO familiar. Then I remembered him from All In, but I wasn't sure! I wonder if him and LBH are friends? :)

I'm not sure if they are close friends but most probably they know each other well as Jin Goo and LBH belong to the same management agency, Fantom Entertainment. It was after All In that Jin Goo joined the agency, formerly known as Player Entertainment.

Their scene from A Bittersweet Life (2005)

bittersweet.jpg

I'm not sure if they are close friends but most probably they know each other well as Jin Goo and LBH belong to the same management agency, Fantom Entertainment. It was after All In that Jin Goo joined the agency, formerly known as Player Entertainment.

Their scene from A Bittersweet Life (2005)

bittersweet.jpg

for all in ...jin gu took some acting tips from lee byung hun .~ .very impressive the way he can capture lee byung hun way of speaking i think he has qiute a talent in terms of picking up others actor way of speaking haha in sang sang plus just recently ...he did that line when lee byung hun face the boss and ask why did you do this to me ..it was wow ..realllllllly sounds actually like lee byung hun voice in that actual scene .and he also did a park shin yang too hahah .....that young man is really quite something ..~

anyway he has a new movie call ICE CANDY. with Young Park Ji-bin and Shin Ae-ra (who is Mrs cha in pyo)

there are his new movies capture coming up in summer

http://image.cine21.com/resize/cine21/stil...25_icekeki4.jpg

M0020026_icekeki5[W500-].jpg

Guest jhing

I loved him in All In. As in, really loved him! :lol:

He's a good actor. Very intense like LBH. I hope to see him in a tv drama very very soon ( where he's the lead of course and with some cute and talented girl, say like Han Ji Min or Yoon Eun Hye. :D)

Thanks for starting this thread rubie!

thats so weird.

i didn't remember him & Han Jimin as well , i think when i watched it then , i was just waiting for Lee Byunghun

& Song Haegyo to appear hehe .

i think i better rewatch All In soon since my bro has the Vcd ~ ;)

Thanks jhing for the warm message, let's share & talk about Jin Goo here. Agree with you, he really should be in a leading role, too.. a drama would be really nice, huh. :)

Hi syah4brit... you didn't see him in All In, he created quite a buzz before because his resemblance to LBH before. :P But I totally understand... the first time I watched All In.. my eyes were on BH, too... had skipped the first 2 episodes actually. I was downloading via dial-up previously when the series was showing in Korea... had to be sure to watch/not miss LBH's scenes. :lol:

Guest makemyday

Hi syah4brit... you didn't see him in All In, he created quite a buzz before because his resemblance to LBH before. :P But I totally understand... the first time I watched All In.. my eyes were on BH, too... had skipped the first 2 episodes actually. I was downloading via dial-up previously when the series was showing in Korea... had to be sure to watch/not miss LBH's scenes. :lol:

although i dont remember him in all in..

i DO remember the younger version of lee byung hun looking frighteningly like him in the drama.

and after reading in this thread,

i checked out the episode of sang sang plus and he DOES do good imitations of lee byung hun and park shin yangs voice :)

i laughed when he imitated jo sung mo's breathing though

Guest shred

jin gooooooo *drools* i wish he'd star in a drama soon ... with han ji min!, hehe.

rubie, don't forget to add the Nonstop5 thread ;)

AllIn_beforeandafter.jpg

Guest PINKXDREAMER

that's so weird! i didn't realize that was jingoo. i didn't like his character much in NN5... i think. actually, i don't remember. all i remember is that he wasn't my fave character. anyway. he got cuter!

i did watch All In frm the start , it aired kinda fast in my country ! ~ :phew:

i actually did love the child parts , just tht i didn't really bother to find out who they were , it was only recently also tht i found out Han Jimin was the younger version of Song Haegyo ! `~ :o , but like my immortality , i did notice how much he was like Lee Byunghun & i kinda had a crush on him for a while but.... of cus once the adult parts came in , i automatically switched back to my main focus , LBH ! ~ :lol:

oh yes i also hope tis young man gets to lead his own drama soon & be recognised as a good actor too one day ! ~ ;)

although i dont remember him in all in..

i DO remember the younger version of lee byung hun looking frighteningly like him in the drama.

and after reading in this thread,

i checked out the episode of sang sang plus and he DOES do good imitations of lee byung hun and park shin yangs voice :)

i laughed when he imitated jo sung mo's breathing though

yup haha that part was funnie .~

anyway here the sendspace upload too if anyone still needs it

credits to clubbox ..got it from the sang sang plus thread .

sorry me too cant edit the clip so ...got to dl the entire programme.. ~ .around 15.15 min he did the LBH voice .~ he is good that he dun only imitate the voice but he put the emotions..there is also recaps of his All in scenes in the beginning of the show .~

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z14ghf

===================================================

ah...so many did not realise he was in all in ^^ . the moment he appeared as the young in ha i think there were quite alot of praises in the media for the way he did the role so well ...not only his appearance resemeble lee byung hun ..the way he talk .the feel of lee byung hun in him ....so .the transitition to the adult inha can be so easily recognised .that is when i start to note down this guy's name .~ ^^

i heard he did a very fine job in the new movie Mean street ....he is again a side kick .this time to JIS's role and again involved in a power struggle in the gang .....his task is to kill someone ..

Archived