Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InSong

Nyan Koi!

really good ^^138251_nyan-koi-ed-large-03.jpg
Kousaka Junpei is a second-year high school student who despises cats and has an allergy to them. It just so happens that his high school crush is Mizuno Kaede, a girl who adores cats. One day, while walking home from school, Junpei kicks an empty can and unfortunately beans the local neko-jizou-sama (guardian deity of cats). He finds he can now understand what cats are saying, including his family's own ill-tempered cat, Nyamusasu. However, if he does not grant 100 wishes from cats, he will turn into a cat himself.

Based on a shounen manga by Fujiwara Sato, serialised online in the shounen web comic magazine FlexComix Blood.

Volumes: 5 (Suspended) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=29052Anime Episodes: 12
NyanKoifull449396.jpg

NyanKoifull203856.jpg
Nyan_Koi_Twins_by_checkdafool.jpg

so far 4 episodes I watch were really good

I've been watching it. It's just average for me.. but I guess that's because I'm watching like over ten other anime that are currently airing.

I was searching for the Nyan Koi ! thread and wanted to actually start one if I didn't find any ^^

I'm really liking it. Well, not like loving it but I find the concept very appealing, since I love cats ;D

I just don't like the succession of episodes ? It seems as if every girl in the whole thing will fall for Junpei.

Just a thought haha I'm really looking forward to the next episode, barely watch 4 yesterday because I missed out last week.

I liked the first 4 episodes.

I prefer it when a bunch of girls fall for him then you get curious of how the anime is going to end.

read a few chapters since it was on the top 15 at mangafox.

it's something to cheer me up. seeing a guy's misfortune left right and center, and talking cats.

not to mention the love interests/eye candy/bit of fan service.

o-0' what's the anime like i wonder...

I've been watching it. It's just average for me.. but I guess that's because I'm watching like over ten other anime that are currently airing.

yeah Im exactly like you.