[drama 2001] Hotelier 호텔리어

Guest jgabriel2005

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is FRANK SHIN? you mean Bae yong jun

yes, who can forget how he wrote his name on the card which came with the scarf and again on the note he left for her once he got to the hotel in Seoul (then waited for her at the bar till it closed)! i cant remember whether he left out his last name the 2nd time round ie on the note. anyone can recall?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest frances

let's relive this wonderful drama :)

remember this 'lunch date' of frank & jinyoung ?

the charming jinyoung teaches frank (who grew up in the states) on how to eat this particular korean food

post-4-1150054635.jpg

post-4-1150054714.jpg

post-4-1150054809.jpg

post-4-1150054886.jpg

post-4-1150054970.jpg

post-4-1150055052.jpg

post-4-1150055133.jpg

post-4-1150055253.jpg

post-4-1150055321.jpg

photos posted in byjfriendsforever.com

Guest liezle

thanks frances for putting the thread up. i would have wanted to post too but i still can't access the site where i'm suppose to get stuff about hotelier.

For the meantime here are 2 flash created by かよたん

Hotelier part1 (Lovers' meeting. ...)

http://www.geocities.jp/koka52sato/hotel/hotel1-3.2.swf

Hotelier part2 (Love_Restart....)

http://www.geocities.jp/koka52sato/hotel/hotel4.swf

Guest insideMYheart

They started showing this drama on AZN Television again so I've been trying to watch all of the episodes, I think it's good so far.

Guest nikkainah

i agree with you frances to relive this drama... :)

i watched this drama just two weeks ago....and it really pinned me to the tv set...Bae Yong Joon was really very handsome here... loved his smile.... :blush: thanks frances for the pictures you posted of him and Song Yun Ah...

but what really got me hooked in this series is the love story between Kim Seung Woo and Song Hye Gyo... :wub: i don't know and can't explain either what's with Kim Seung Woo that made me very much interested in him and Hye Gyo... :rolleyes: would appreciate if you could post pictures of them.... :blush:

Guest zephyr

oh i miss Frank & Jin Young so much :D

me too! it was a good drama.

song hye kyo looked a bit different from now and a little chubby.

Guest baesama

Find more information about Hotelier in www.hotelier2002.com

A very recomended website from hotelier's fans :)

Enjoy !

Guest frances

i agree with you frances to relive this drama... :)

i watched this drama just two weeks ago....and it really pinned me to the tv set...Bae Yong Joon was really very handsome here... loved his smile.... :blush: thanks frances for the pictures you posted of him and Song Yun Ah...

but what really got me hooked in this series is the love story between Kim Seung Woo and Song Hye Gyo... :wub: i don't know and can't explain either what's with Kim Seung Woo that made me very much interested in him and Hye Gyo... :rolleyes: would appreciate if you could post pictures of them.... :blush:

hi nikkainah :) you're welcome !

yes, the love story of Manager Han taejun (KSW) and Yoon Hee (SHK) is quite captivating !!

& even the love story of Manager Lee & Mgr Ho :P

here are some behind the scene shots from the drama ~

scene where Mgr Han carried Yoon Hee to his room after the rape attempt...looks like the two actors

are having fun in executing the scene :)

1hotelier48sx.jpg

SYA aka Jin Young practicing the best way to slip into the pool :)

1hotelier29uo.jpg

1hotelier36mt.jpg

BYJ aka Frank Shin/Shin Donghyuk doing some warm ups for the swimming pool scene ~

1hotelier16pf.jpg

KSW hanging around the set :D

1hotelier55jq.jpg

SHK in the rape attempt scene

1hotelier63fv.jpg

All photos were taken from the drama's popular website http://www.hotelier2002.com

this site was created by hotelier fans and as baesama mentioned, highly recommended to

the drama's fans.

Guest nikkainah

thanks frances for the caps you posted of KSW and SHK---it really seems that they are having fun in the making of this scene.... :)

yeah, how could i forget manager oh and manager lee.... :D their love story was funny...

thank you baesama... am also a member of that forum but not actove though.... will try to explore it soon... :rolleyes:

this was one of the first drama i ever watch... it started my whole korean drama crazed...

he look so young compare to now... but.. duhhhh.. stupid me.. people grow and change

Guest frances

where frank & jinyoug shared a coat during a sudden downpour :)

post-4-1150563823.jpg

post-4-1150564102.jpg

post-4-1150564918.jpg

oops, & they just saw mgr han taejun !!

post-4-1150565185.jpg

photos from byjfriendsforever

Guest nikkainah

hello, frances.... :)

thank you once again for the caps you posted of frank and jinyoung...i must say that these two had good chemistry in this series.... :wub:

i'd rather to see BYJ in Hotelier than Winter sonata!!

i think, hotelier is BYJ's best series..i don't know why, even winter sonata is booming in many country especially in Japan but i don't too much like it!!! <_<

i want to see again his role in series or movies as in hotelier !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Archived