KOIKE TEPPEI (official????)

Guest LIL_5tar_87

Guest feather~

this guy seriously makes me go "goo goo gah gah"....

both the guys from Wat are super duper cute but Teppei is like...beautiful...haha...if he grew out his hair and put on a dress, he would without doubt make a more beautiful girl than me... =.=''

i dont care if he's barely 2 inches taller than me and is a stick, I <3 HIM ^_^

he is so cute in dragonzakura...i like him so much better than yamapi

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LIL_5tar_87

rAiNBow*~•llll i love your avi and banner..hehe...most ppl hate him in harry potter..but i found him adorable.heeheh..and of course who cannot love golf and mike..hahah..remember to support their new album w/ g jr's boys and the kitty GYM single too.heheh

well, back to teppei...5 more days till his movie come on..i cant wait..he so adorable..and the movie is so cute..seee, this show that he doesnt have to be tall to get girl..he's still attractive even though he's short

i feel like posting WaT pix rite now..they are so kute..hahah

003.jpg

004.jpg

157701-8711835-8-29764769-pc.jpg

157701-8712934-13-29765758-pc.jpg

157701-8712221-22-29762990-pc-1.jpg

pretty2so.jpg

spider1rd.jpg

ds0mz.png

Guest jun;MON

I fell in love with him in Gokusen 2 +_+ I kept going "WHO IS HE T_T!" Now I know <3 aww he's such a cutie.

Guest pink_pingu

URGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! Teppei. It hurts for me to look at him as I drool so much. I swear he's the sweetest person ever. I can't wait to watch Love Complex.

He's just....so cute. And in shows when everyone's all like KAWAII to teppei he always looks so shy making him more cute. It's just a neverending circle of cuteness. Poor teppei. I'm sure he loves it really.

Guest .alyak_

I REMEMBER HAVING A LITTLE CRUSH OF HIM. I SAW HIS ABS AND IT WASN'T BAD. LOL. I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY OF HIS SONGS OR HIS LITTLE DRAMAS. NONTHELESS. HE IS VERY ADORABLE. I'M LIKING HIM ONCE AGAIN!

Guest diany*

aww..he's SO cute!! he's got this bright smile that makes me SMILE! LOL

he looks absolutely adorable!! >_<

i love love love his bright smile!! the cutest EVER!!

i wanna watch his dramas!! and his songs!! he does sing rite? :huh:

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Aww! So sad this forum is very small. Squee, Teppei is so kawaii! I've got a Lovely Complex poster in my room; I can't stop smiling when I see Teppei! Hah hah, they made him look so adorkable XDDD!

Did you see the videos where Eiji went to Teppei's room and Teppei went to Eiji's room? Teppei's room is so messy -_-;; And Eiji has the cutest dog! It was so funny because when he brought the dog out, you could hear Teppei and he was like, "Kyaa! Kawaaaaaaaiiiiiii!!" The entire time ^o^

How do we put up pics? HTML? Geh. Okay, I'll try and figure that out.

JUNON20202006-06-09.jpg

Hah hah, so cute with glasses XD

JUNON202006-04-13.jpg

fkyvdh.jpg

22.jpg

O_O20xR.jpg

Just one of Eiji because I feel bad that we're not showing some of him, too XD!

I've got a lot of pictures but I don't want to clog up this forum... if you want me to post more I can, but for now I'll just leave this as it is ^^

Guest LIL_5tar_87

Aww! So sad this forum is very small. Squee, Teppei is so kawaii! I've got a Lovely Complex poster in my room; I can't stop smiling when I see Teppei! Hah hah, they made him look so adorkable XDDD!

Did you see the videos where Eiji went to Teppei's room and Teppei went to Eiji's room? Teppei's room is so messy -_-;; And Eiji has the cutest dog! It was so funny because when he brought the dog out, you could hear Teppei and he was like, "Kyaa! Kawaaaaaaaiiiiiii!!" The entire time ^o^

How do we put up pics? HTML? Geh. Okay, I'll try and figure that out.

Just one of Eiji because I feel bad that we're not showing some of him, too XD!

I've got a lot of pictures but I don't want to clog up this forum... if you want me to post more I can, but for now I'll just leave this as it is ^^

omg..where did u get the poster from...i want one too..cant wait till it come out...tomorrow rite??/

yea i saw the vid where eiji went in his room..he was so cute..and nice too..eiji just look through his stuffs

did you see the one he went to eiji's room...eiji was so mean to him and kept on telling him to get out..but it was kute though..hahah

sure, you should post more pix...so more ppl can like teppei..thanx for sharing

Guest MiVALENTyNE

he's so cute!!!! I love him in gokusen 2...

um...why is he showing his butt?

ahaha.. yeh.. iono either..

i saw the newer drama.. the one where they have to pass the math thing..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LIL_5tar_87

aww...no one else help post pix of him...please contribute to this thread

btw..his movie LOVE-COM came out...please support him and watch his movie if you're in japan

well here are more pix of him

teppei088mb.jpg

Teppei0.jpg

teppeibaby6jt.jpg

koike06_22.jpg

koike06_21.jpg

11263112993125re-1.jpg

11263113334793jv.jpg

1125073540851hr.gif

new single HAVA RAVA

limited two-sided version

side a

umck91489cc.jpg

side b

umck9148b0tx.jpg

regular

umck51515gq.jpg

credit to jdorama.com

Guest junjinlilyujah

Nice pics.. I like him too...he's one of my faves..haha..i have a long list of faves..

i find it odd that this thread is so down....ppl should click on this thread more often...hehe...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hiroko_666

more pix of him

from that one recent doctor drama..forgot the name..heheh

iy03.jpg

The drama is called "IRYU - team medical dragon"~ omg i LOVED dat drama!!! one of my fave's this yr!!XD

I like his dorky character in this drama

• 1 month later...
Guest mal3ficum

aww everyone deserted this thread >.< well i have something to contribute XD..teppei-san eating~

teppeieating7er.jpg

meha..<3 he's so kawaii ^^ i only discovered him today LOL. not through here though..XD

teppeiheart9ul.jpg

Archived