SNSD's Chocolate Love had same beat arrangements to a song done by Brooke Valentine 4 years ago&

Guest GO!zilla

Guest GO!zilla

Does this mean the Producers sold the "Chocolate Love" beat 3
In a previous article, we discovered that Avant & Bloodshy has been recycling their beats. Rachel Stevens used this beat for her song, "Sweet Dreams My LA Ex." SNSD and F(x) were the next to in line to use it, but they were not the only ones to use this recycled beat.

Four years ago, Avant & Bloodshy introduced Brooke Valentine to this beat. On Valentine's album, Chain Letter, released March 15, 2005, she included the Avant & Bloodshy song. Valentine's "Blah-Blah-Blah" uses the same beat arrangement as SNSD's and F(x)'s "Chocolate Love" with a slightly different hip-hop introduction.

Each artist brings a different vibe to the song, but you can't help but notice the similarities, starting with the obvious recycled beat. This beat, however, has produced the outcome of four very catchy songs. Which version of the song is your favorite?

Did SM buy these songs after knowing that it wasn't the original or was SM fooled by the American producers?

-omgkpop.com

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO/LISTEN TO SONG

vrvbph.jpg

Brooke_Valentine-02-big.jpg

SNSD%20Chocolate%20Love.jpg

what do you guys think? Do you guys think SM knew it was produced before?

Guest GO!zilla

but chocolate love is a song given to them to promote LG's Chocolate,so i dont think its SM at fault here~ LG is the one who gave them the song to sing~ they used SM artist for the adv~ so its LG the one who got scammed? or probably they are doing a remake? who knows?

yea, it makes me ponder as well :lol:

Guest Atmosphere.

"Blah, Blah, Blah" what a wasteful title for this beat. This beat is very good too! "Chocolate Love" is a powerful title.

I'm actually liking the song that Brooke Valentine sang, even though I don't like the title. People thought this beat was original? Yeah right... no song will never be original now, the 80's made better music lol!

Mm.. Rachel Steven's song sounds more different.. wow... o__o the music video 0_0 so sexual o__o

Out of all, I LOVE F(X) - Chocolate Love way better!

Archived