Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest shan88

i didn't know he acts! Am definitely looking forward to the drama ^^

only noticed him recently in "we got married" and he's so cute! totally hilarious with his random remarks..haha

Guest wgmbaby

lol, your comments are always hilarious!

I still can't get over what you said about suing your husband because he made you cook and miss watching WGM live.

:lol:

hi clockwatcher,

aahh... you make me remember that day, i completely richard simmons off with that "unfunny man aka my husband",...

hehehe... coz i;m not used to watch online... soo... panic all around me...

nice too meet you here clockwatcher, we basicly joongbo-er right..???

but why hyun joong thread not soo looong ?

whyyyyy...... i think he's the most attractive teen top idol now... well.. now he's widering his fans range to ajumah top idol too...

you can count me as an ajumah... hehehe.. 28 years old mother of 3 kids.

i even show his pictures to my 4 years old daughter and tell her " can you find a boyfriend that just like this oppa...??"

"mother will really appreciated it..." :blush:

Guest t3nnisgal_85

hi clockwatcher,

aahh... you make me remember that day, i completely richard simmons off with that "unfunny man aka my husband",...

hehehe... coz i;m not used to watch online... soo... panic all around me...

nice too meet you here clockwatcher, we basicly joongbo-er right..???

but why hyun joong thread not soo looong ?

whyyyyy...... i think he's the most attractive teen top idol now... well.. now he's widering his fans range to ajumah top idol too...

you can count me as an ajumah... hehehe.. 28 years old mother of 3 kids.

i even show his pictures to my 4 years old daughter and tell her " can you find a boyfriend that just like this oppa...??"

"mother will really appreciated it..." :blush:

LOL you are funny. But if i have a kid, i will want her to find a good looking guy like HJ.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and pretty new to HJ too. Just notice him since "we got married" and i am definitely a supporter of HJ & HB. Just love this couple and their awkwardness cos it is just so cute and sweet. So now i am busy back-tracking and finding him on variety shows and man he is funny. But hope this tread will be more active.

Is this his official forum or is there another forum of him in soompi?

• 2 weeks later...

Have anyone seen Kim Hyun Joong in 2shai's She Laughed mv?

When i saw him in Nonstop 5, i thought his acting is kinda stiff

but after watching the mv above, i think he's not bad in acting!

He's cheating behind Kyu jong and made me feel so angry, LOL

That means he has succeed in playing his character ^^

Guest mickyishot

i can understand why hwangbo is always laughing

he is so freaking funny.. his ideas and comments are so..special..extraordinary (can not think of a better expression^^;; )

really like his character and humour :D

hi! i agree with you...his comments are so funny that's why hwang bo is always laughing! i watched the episode 22 on youtube and omg! it's funny!!!!!! he's so cute and i love how his so conservative...i hope he's not acting...lol but yeah i think hwang bo and him are a good match!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xjuliephanx

Wow only 4 pages since 2005? That's unexpected. Maybe this is why he's always talking about an event to make some money hahaha

His personality seems awesome. Gotta love that randomness!!

오빠, 파이팅!!

Guest xjuliephanx

HJguess.jpg

Various celebrities including Daniel Henney, Uhm Jung Hwa, Lee Hana, Han Ji Hye, Lee Dong Wook, Gong Hye Jin as well as Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong have collaborated in spreading awareness about a meaningful topic.

They are actively participating in collaboration with American Guess Jeans in a donation campaign project termed 'Love Your Body' .

The 'Love Your Body' campaign aims to spread awareness to women aged between their 20s and 30s about cervical cancer, as well as to encourage inspections as a prevention measure.

This issue has caught the attention of stars aged between their 20s and 30s and they are voluntarily participating in the promotions for this project. They have recently worked with a famous photographer and shot a pictorial wearing jeans and tee shirts belonging to the "Love Triangle G" line.

A spokesperson from Guess said that the promotions this time were focused on humanity, which is the spirit of the brand and that donations to the Korean Cancer Association's prevention of cervical cancer fund will be made using both the names of the celebrities and Guess.

*Credits: Empas News*

translations: allseouldout

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

kimhyunjoong06_20080909_seoulbeats.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong of idol group SS501 acts like a real pro for two of Korea’s publications this month, Vogue Girl and Singles Magazine. The boyband’s leader is currently basking in the success of his participation in MBC’s hit variety show “We Got Married” with partner Hwang Bo. There have also been numerous rumors stating that he will be cast to play Hanazawa Rui in Korea’s drama adaptaion of “Hana Yori Dango.” SS501 is currently flying between Thailand, Japan and Korea for different promotional activities.

for credits and more pictures visit:

seoulbeats

Guest xjuliephanx

I couldn't tell at all in the "Japan" filming of WGM

Kim Hyun-joong, leader of SS501, is drawing admiration of his fans and K-pop lovers as news of his professionalism and courage was recently brought to light by the media.

During the “SS501 2008 Japan Tour Grateful Days Thanks for…” concert tour in Tokyo and Osaka in July, Kim dislocated his shoulder. According to news reports, the singer refused to be taken to the hospital right away, insisting he had a busy schedule ahead of him. He was rushed to the hospital only after taking part in all of the group’s public appearances and concerts.

The singer is still recovering from his shoulder injury, receiving treatments in Japan.

credits to kbs + shenyuepop

Guest wildcard.

this boy is REALLY pretty.. i mean, he's super pretty. his rare smiles and the twinkle in his eyes and his comments..it's a total package. and his voice. I just hope that he attains his wish. :) as hard as he has worked, he deserves it.

Guest tadzio79

I posted this in WGM thread, but reposting here as the news is more relevant to this thread:

Kim Hyun Joong hospitalized :vicx:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/She...nkID=2&lv=0

the article says that he took over the counter sleeping pills and lost consciousness.

he was hospitalized immediately and received treatment and now recuperating.

He must have been really busy, under a lot of stress, and not enough rest to be taking sleeping pills to fall asleep... :(

Guest xjuliephanx

I posted this in WGM thread, but reposting here as the news is more relevant to this thread:

Kim Hyun Joong hospitalized :vicx:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/She...nkID=2&lv=0

the article says that he took over the counter sleeping pills and lost consciousness.

he was hospitalized immediately and received treatment and now recuperating.

He must have been really busy, under a lot of stress, and not enough rest to be taking sleeping pills to fall asleep... :(

I hope he gets plenty of rest and feels better. He's been working too hard lately.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jessicakth

Hyun Joong is hot now... he already so famous but then hes even more popular after We got married..... I'm surprised because his thread just 5 pages.................. Is this thread the official thread of Kim Hyun Joong ???

Guest jessicakth

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...84&p=poctan

Official F4 members of KBS 'Boys over flowers' are Yoon Shi Hoo (rui) -->Kim Hyun Joong (SS501), So Ee Jung (Sojiro) -->Kim Bum (EOE), Song Woo Bin (Akira)-->Kim Jun (T-Max), Gu Jun Pyo-->Lee Min Ho.

Filming will begin in OCT'08 for this upcoming 24 eps drama.

Is it for real??? I thought Kim hyun Joong hasnot decided yet, just the director asked him... he did not have the answer yet.... Is it for real that he will play "Rui"..... His love life hobby is reading comic books... he would love to be a actor for a drama from comic books.. But i don't know that his company let him do it or not cuz they said that his schedule with SS501 is full................... T_____T