Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest sarah.smart4

awww... he's so sweet.. just love him ^^ ...

i watched him in some episodes of nonstop 5 ^^ so i'm gonna watch the sitcom for sure!!

Hey Do you know if you can watch the sitcom episodes "Can Love Be Refilled" online for free, without using Clubbox?

Guest AlecRuby

you can watch WGM on youtube or veoh.

either one should work.

if you want the link, go to JOONGBO's thread.

the first page has all the link to WGM.

Guest shedoesntrule

Hyun Joong is FUNNY! omygod, i watch him on "We Got Married" with Hwang Bo. Oh, Lord, he gives me GOOD laugh. :D he's so naive, unexpected, cute, everything... he's just so out of the "BOX" of the stereotype of good looking people. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong selected to play Rui

June 21, 2008

hyunjoonghydfr9.jpg

SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong was casted as the F4 member Hanazawa Rui in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango, which is scheduled to be broadcast via KBS 2TV in the first half of 2009. The Korean name for Rui has not been set yet.

This will be the third time the Japanese manga will be turned into a drama series. The first one was a Taiwanese version, which was aired in 2001, and the other was a Japanese one, which was broadcast in 2005.

According to an official from Group Eight, the production house in-charge of the drama, Kim Hyun Joong was selected to play Rui because he was deemed suited for the character. The decision was based from his performance in the MBC program “We’re Married,” where Kim Hyun Joong is being coupled with singer Hwangbo.

Meanwhile, at the moment, the 3 actors who will play the other members of F4 are yet to be finalized.

Source: Stoo + krnloop

Guest fish<3yunho

OMG~ hes choosen 2 be RUI!!

yay! im so excited!

cant wait 2 watch it!!~ aish~

wonder who r the other 3....LOL

Guest xoxclaire

Kim Hyun Joong as Rui would be a blast but they said it's not sure yet because of his schedule. He has We Got Married and other stuffs too. But I hope he'll find time for Hana Yori Dang Korean version. It would be a great opportunity for him to enter the drama scene (again). :)

Guest justine22

oh my gosh!!! this got me so excited for hyun joong! i hope he finds time to fit the shooting in his schedule.

i can't wait to find out who the 3 would be... ;)

Guest adikkeluangman

SS501 Hyun Joong in HYD, not yet final!

June 23, 2008

hyun-joong-not-finalized203.jpg

Contrary to reports last June 21, SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong’s participation in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango is not yet final.

On the same day news broke, a DSP Entertainment official clarified the issue. “SS501 is busy on its album production and nothing has been decided yet (on Hyun Joong acting in the drama). It’s still being examined if it’s possible for him to shoot the drama. But it’s true that there was an offer for him to act in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango,” the official said.

The official added, “It’s priority that he shoots MBC’s ‘We’re Married.’ An album can’t be produced if he starts filming for the drama. If schedules don’t get fixed, it’s going to be impossible to shoot the drama.”

But rumors are circulating that album production will be postponed once Hyun Joong and other SS501 members, who have also received offers to act in dramas, push through with acting.

Source: Starnews + krnloop

Guest oddlykara

why isnt this thread more active. Hyung Joong so cute and amazing i thought he'd have atleast 10 pages, or 3.3 pages a year.

Guest iluvxiah94

wahhhh~~~I love kim hyung joong!!! <3

i saw him in that one episode of nonstop 5 :D

n i LOVE the hwangbo&hyun joong couple in we got married <3 :P

can someone tell me all the dramas hes been in/going to be in?

Guest LYRA

He's so handsome :]

I just love him in We Got Married!!

He's very witty and he says the right things ... *melts*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest uladelz

I really like him in 'We Got Married' ^^ He looks really good with Hwang Bo =D Too bad, just because he's still young, people tend to underrate him. I'm even a year older than him, but that doesn't stop me to adore this little cute guy XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wgmbaby

if i pregnant again, i will put his pictures everywhere and look at him all the time, hoping i can have my baby boy just cute, adorable, handsome, like him. hahahaha

i think he is more famous now than before.. bcoz of "we got married show"

honestly i'm not ss501 fan, i only like hyun joong, he's soo good in variety show, like x-man and we got married....

if i pregnant again, i will put his pictures everywhere and look at him all the time, hoping i can have my baby boy just cute, adorable, handsome, like him. hahahaha

i think he is more famous now than before.. bcoz of "we got married show"

honestly i'm not ss501 fan, i only like hyun joong, he's soo good in variety show, like x-man and we got married....

lol, your comments are always hilarious!

I still can't get over what you said about suing your husband because he made you cook and miss watching WGM live.

:lol:

• Like 1

Guest kyotodie

i can understand why hwangbo is always laughing

he is so freaking funny.. his ideas and comments are so..special..extraordinary (can not think of a better expression^^;; )

really like his character and humour :D