Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest babietinhyeu

ahh i wanted to watch the drama, but there isn't sub so i can't understand it. I saw clip of it when jungmin joined the cast as hyun joong rival. Hyun joong really charming and he moving fast in his career.

Guest Riezzle

ahh i wanted to watch the drama, but there isn't sub so i can't understand it. I saw clip of it when jungmin joined the cast as hyun joong rival. Hyun joong really charming and he moving fast in his career.

KBS World has Eng. subs for the sitcom... the title is weird though- Love? Supersize Me

Guest jingjuna

he cant get hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot about this thread for a while... lets make this thread popular!!!^^

• 3 months later...

he is real cute in x-man and of course love letter....kekeke love the parts where he is trying to get in the the triangle love on yoon eun hye :)

hi! :D just saw him in Xman, ep.98..i watched it because of YEH but he really caught my attention! ^_^ he's sooo cute! omgygosh! :lol: and i think YEH and KHJ would've looked good together(in the show XMan, before Goong, coz now i like YEH and JJH! :lol: )..hehe!may i ask what episode(s) did he try to get himself involved with YEH and KJK? hihi! wanna watch those too! pretty plssss!!! :D thanks!! ^_^

Guest jusmate

I really love him very much!!! :rolleyes:

he is very pretty and good-looking <^^>

I like him when I watch him from many game shows such as X-Man, King saturday etc.

And SS501

I hope him will come back again!!! :D

• 2 months later...
Guest dyane_crl

Hyun-Joong was among the guests in last Sunday's (02 July 2006) Heroine 6. here are some screen caps. his smile's so infectious. :blush:

848a0907.jpg

17902fa5.jpg

a35d18b0.jpg

he's having so much fun. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

is hyun joong going to have a single(EP)?

I think i saw it in Pop in Seoul...... and if i'm not wrong, our local magazine said that his MV is similar to the malaysia singer who is the original singer......(i hope i didn't get the wrong person....)

i think he is singing the korean version(fairytale???) of the song 'tong hua' which was sang by guang liang......

can someone verify this.....thanks...

(apologize if my info is incorrect....)

^ uhmmm.... i don't think so... from what i know, he's too busy doing activities with the rest of the double s boys to the have time to record a single. ss501 is currently starting to promote their follow-up song "coward" from their first album, and with their other activities (radio shows, variety shows), and his mc duties in music core with brian, he's got his hands full as it is. and the fact that ss501 is going to japan soon (they'll reside there for a long while, i think :tears: ) makes it even more impossible.

but the boys are open to the idea of having solo activities in the future (they have plans of doing that, as was revealed in an interview), so maybe after their stay in japan? i don't know. all i know is: kyujong, if possible, likes to put out an album of folk music, youngsaeng - a ballad album, hyungjoon - pop, hyunjoong - not sure but probably rock, and jungmin likes to go into the acting field.

------

after all that, i just have to express my surprise of seeing a hyunjoong thread over here.. ^^

i literally went "no way!!! O.O" when i saw it on the first page...

but it was a pleasant surprise since i love this dude so much! <33333

this is for hyunjoong, the actor, right? hmmm, i wonder if he'll take acting jobs in the future...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

is hyun joong going to have a single(EP)?

I think i saw it in Pop in Seoul...... and if i'm not wrong, our local magazine said that his MV is similar to the malaysia singer who is the original singer......(i hope i didn't get the wrong person....)

i think he is singing the korean version(fairytale???) of the song 'tong hua' which was sang by guang liang......

can someone verify this.....thanks...

(apologize if my info is incorrect....)

no. there is another singer called kim hyun joong too. same name but different person. =) this one is a guy from the group SS501.

• 3 months later...

Love him and Hwang Bo in We Got Married.

Can't wait for next weeks epi already!

he is a very good looking singer and actor.

Somehow I think even if she debuted as an actor he would have been just as awesome.

But love that he debut as a singer with SS501!