Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

[Notice] Kim Hyun Joong's Official FANCLUB Name “Henecia” [11.04.24]

Finally The winner of Kim Hyun Joong official fanclub name is Henecia. ^^

Henecia means Hyun Joong + Benecia (Blessed in Latin) = Blessed Hyun Joong & Blessed people because of Kim Hyun Joong.

Credit: hyun-joong.com/

henecia.jpg

Reposted from Planethyun

Source: http://www.hyun-joong.com

Chinese translation: Candy @ hyunbar66.cn

English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit

[Keyeast Notice][2011.04.22] Kim HyunJoong official fanclub name final confirmation

Hello. This is KeyEast.

Sincerely thanks for all members for participating in our poll from 14 April to 16 April.

Meanwhile, there were many suggestions with regards to the fanclub name poll.

Towards the different suggestion, we are sorry that the fanclub name confirmation notice is released late.

After discussing the Fanclub name and re-vote content, everybody votes has finalized Kim HyunJoong's official fanclub name, hope to receive everybody continuous affection.

Kim HyunJoong official fanclub name is finalized as Henecia

It is formed from the combination of Kim HyunJoong's name's 'H' and latin Benecia (blessed)

It has the meaning of Blessed Kim HyunJoong, and because of Kim HyunJoong people are blessed.

In future, please give many support in Kim HyunJoong-ssi activities and,

later on when the official fanclub recruitment notice is scheduled, we hope that many will participate.

Thank you.

Keyeast

So officially were all called now as HYUNNECIANS! Yahoo! applause!applause!applause! Yehey!Bravo!

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL HYUNNECIANS:Hannah,Czak,Lisaa,Inprz,meteorflower,Inspiration,Shrimpy,M-i-l-o,smith.kh3!

Guest smith.kh3

Hello Henecians,

Anyone interested in building an Intl Fansite for Huyn Joong ? I just purchased the domain henecia.net and looking for someone to work with.

Please contact me smith.kh3@gmail.com if you like my idea :P

Thanks !

lnprz, OMG thanks for those news. it's so fast, tomorrow

:w00t:

newyorkcitygirl, thanks for your explanation. i think i understand ^^

Kim Hyun Joong Interview on MBC Sport @ FC Men Peace Star Cup [11.04.23]

Credit: ndhxuyen@yt

found on: hyunjoong ka jaeblover

interview.

reposted from: nanet@lovekimhyunjoong.com

*nanet: I saw this brief translation by wonderrrgirl posted on the comment box in Liezle's Blog. I omitted a few words without losing what wonderrrgirl was saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wonderrrgirl : Very very brief... of what was exchanged...

Earlier the interviewer was ask about the yellow card Hyun Joong received and why, HJ said it was because as he was heading the ball he accidentally touch it with his hand.

he said he's not a pro player yet. this is actually in response to the qns asked by the interviewer, who was asking him about his numerous offsides. ^^

Then they were talking about Park Sung Kwan who is on the same team as him. (I think they're talking about how PSK lost or suffered or sth like that) and the interviewer ask about his feelings with regards to that. He said sth like when they're playing they put in their best and (I think) he said they probably won't feel like crying *HJ laughs*

Then he say that Park Sung Kwan works very hard and has given them a lot of laughter (PSK is a gagman ^^) ask him to smile more and that he can do it. ^^

Lastly, he ask us to give him strength for his next match! ^^

==

That's all, sorry, this is very brief and there's a part I can't hear well, probably due to my bad Korean when it comes to hearing ㅠㅠ (am no good at listening!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*nanet: I like how wuri HJ responded to questions about the offside calls against him. He's devoid of pretense. I've always admired that about him. With the right coaching, he can only improve his soccer skills. In the meantime, he should be more aware of the line close to the goal. He should stay back and attempt at goal just before he reaches that line.

He takes his soccer seriously, ha? It's not just a game to him. Like anything that he does, be it his music, acting or sports, he gives it his all. So yeh...let's give him strength by supporting him. Hope he scores a goal or 2 in the next match but what's more important for me than seeing him score a goal is that he does not get injured. It can get very rough on the field.

hello phoenix81

[2011.04.24]Kim Hyun Joong spot/message on Inkigayo today

uploader: conightime

Leader's message to all his fans in Inkigayo. I hope someone can translate what he said

Hello and me waves to lnprz,deannadsc,joycechoong,jcsugita,lisaa,hannah,meteorflower09,czak,

and more

Guest passingThru

*quoted image*

do not hotlink!

*quoted image*

do not hotlink!

Please do not post minjoong shipper or any others shippers here. 

This site is only dedicated to Hyun Joong! You should know better! 

Please remove the minjoong pictures. You should be fair!

Thank you & Happy Easter! smile.gif

This site is only dedicated to Hyun Joong! You should know better!

Thank you & Happy Easter! *quoted image*

Sorry about that passing thru, as you can see linprz is very new here at soompi, you can tell of her number of post, I encourage her because of her talent in making fanarts. it's my mistake. i didn't know that it's bad to post anybody with Leader I mean a picture, because I know it's not good to talk about the team up here if there is a thread already opened for it. I've been here with soompi from the start. I apologize for her. Sorry she didn't know,I encourage her so that many will appreciate her work. Sorry again. it doesn't mean anything from it.She just love the team up, I don't see anything wrong with that,Sorry again .

I top the page so here's photod by murdererQ of yesterday's match:They won 5:0

29465262.jpg

89171896.jpg

66020174.jpg

39825218.jpg

85665635.jpg

18837825.jpg

42890064.jpg

73971472.jpg

68094182.jpg

98761573.jpg

49833456.jpg

33117377.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thumbnmail.png89171896.th.jpg66020174.th.jpg49833456.th.jpg39825218.th.jpg85665635.th.jpg86027041.th.jpg53988749.th.jpg98761573.th.jpg68094182.th.jpg73971472.th.jpg42890064.th.jpg18837825.th.jpg73724192.th.jpg88286320.th.jpg58377968.th.jpg33117377.th.jpg45073614.th.jpg31824829.th.jpg

Guest lnprz

This site is only dedicated to Hyun Joong! You should know better! 

Thank you & Happy Easter! *quoted image*

I REMOVED ALREADY, NO PROBLEM...I'M SORRY. COZ I DON'T KNOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THIS THREAD!!!............

PLEASE, DON'T BLAME NCYGIRL FOR THAT MATTER......THANKS A LOT!!

Guest JCW2015

Hello HENECIANS :wub:

56477027201104251634342.jpg

56477027201104251614181.jpg

reposted@KHJFCHK

wow are wuri KHJ is really a hot topic here and there and everywhere I go huh :sweatingbullets:

and the HENECIANS here are hot too? blush.gif

well, I too don't think there is something wrong w/ posting KHJ w/ someone right? Honestly I became a fan and friend of him coz of someone....and because of that i started to dig something about him as in dig dipper, and our boy is like a hidden huge box of treasure, the more you dig the more gold/treasure you'll find in him...and thanks to that someone too I am here w/ you guys :D I hope we all here be just cool and not so much of possesive...otherwise some may just go and few will stay. Pls.let's keep our forum at peace and friendly w/ each one of us, I am sure this is what KHJ wants...or else he"ll kick us all like the way he kick those ball!!!! :(:o kekeke

to others, please don't hastily leave this forum when other say something ok, some may say something they don't mean to hurt but just concern for our KHJ, so just let's give a benifit of the doubt too...I tell you, before I became a member of this forum, I suffered a lot of discrimination and was busted from other thread, thank goodness to NYCgirl,lxandra,susamerica,thuand other longtime member here @soompi, I became at home here....

Kim Hyun Joong is such a gentleman,very good leadership, inspite that he miss a lot of attempts, he never feels discourage, and even with his other teammates, when they miss the goal too, he encourages them and like he was saying "it's ok" or "Keep it up".

In the video I watched, I always see 2-3 girls are guarding him, one almost ripped his shirt, just trying to hold him, because he's so fast, he can also be a track and field runner, because definitely he'll win the 100 -200 mtrs dash run hahaha, he'll definite win a lot of golds hahaha!

He gets fustrated though, but he goes back to his usual self and he smile again and he'll clap and continue cheering his other teammates.

and above all he's enjoying every game, he has very good sportsmanship attitude!

Photos shared credit as Labeled

hainlim21.jpg

hainlim20.jpg

hainlim19.jpg

He keeps on cheering his teammates:

hainlim17.jpg

hainlim16.jpg

hainlim24.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us