Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest Pearl Lovett

I love his 4D personality, he is just so naturally hilarious and just adorable without even trying. Hi to everybody! Kamusta?!

[video & gif] Preview de Kim Hyun Joong en Happy Together KBS

http://youtu.be/12ziqajlHpg 

credit:팡매 사원

#김현중 #LetsParty 130815 Happy Together Preview ~ gif [2]

#김현중 #LetsParty 130815 Happy Together Preview ~ gif [1]

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2em; vertical-align: baseline;"[Video]130814 KBS Entertainment Note  class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2em; vertical-align: baseline;"김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG CUT

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[EN SUB]130814 KBS Entertainment Note 김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG CUT
howlovelylala

Which star can save my life in the time of crisis during the water sports?

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"김현중_Let's Party (Let's Party by Kim Hyun Joong of Mcountdown 2013.8.15)

UEE Chose Hyun Joong As Her Ideal Type

translation: credit Anailed Ares

Uee says HJ is her ideal type of man
시크한 가을여자로 변신한 유이의 화보촬영 현장 - Uie shooting for H:CONNECT BTS
Credit to : jjang Soonduk

On this video UEE says that her ideal man is KHJ because he is manly and takes care of others. Yes, this is our Hyun Joong!!

"Uee said she picks KHJ as close to her ideal type cuz he is very manly & he takes care of the members" aww

[Photo & Video} Hyun Joong shows how to make spicy cold noodle!!!

taste good!!
credit to Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 - U:zoosin

1184844_515148408563484_478518386_n.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"KHJ Cooking 'O-ramyeon' @ KBS Happy TogegethercheezeemeltfiveOone

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"KHJ Explains his Nickname 'A'

KHJ COOKING

class="yiv5630461785post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376636271325_3916" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[Tweet Bits] HAPPY TOGETHER – 2013.08.15

Torrent Links Credit:  bosu ‏@bosu_hjvn

• [Torrent Download] 130815 Happy Together 3 - 「꽃미남 야간매점 - 김현중, 정준영, 뮤지, 조달환」

https://www.dropbox.com

class="content-title"Kim Hyun Joong Regrets Not Enjoying Popularity During “Boys Over Flowers” Days

Kim Hyun Joong Regrets Not Enjoying Popularity During “Boys Over Flowers” Days

On the recent episode of KBS’s “Happy Together,” which was aired on August 15, Kim Hyun Joong appeared to reveal how he missed the chance to enjoy his popularity during the KBS’s drama “Boys Over Flowers” days in 2009.

During the show, the MCs asked, “How popular were you at the time?” Kim Hyun Joong answered, “Actually at the time, it was such a busy time and our interaction with the public was limited, so I didn’t really feel any different. I feel the popularity now, however. I now realize how popular the show was.”

Kim Hyun Joong continued, “I regret not enjoying it at the time. I could’ve been introduced to better women…”  

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong received a lot of admiration recently due to his sexy “High Cut” pictorial.

kim hyun joong happy together

credit : soompi news

Kim Hyun Joong Says He Sighs at His Looks

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he sighs whenever he looks into the mirror without his makeup on.

The singer appeared in the August 15 broadcast of KBS2′s Happy Together 3 for its flower boy special.

76687742.jpg

When the MCs asked him when he thinks he looks most handsome, he answered, "When I have all my makeup on."

He added that the makeup covers up what he thinks is his biggest flaw, the dark circles under his eyes.

"I sigh whenever I see my bare face," he said. "The dark circles have taken over."

MC Park Mi Sun, however, still had praise to say for the singer′s looks, as she said, "But you don′t have much makeup on now. Your dark circles add to your mood. I kept staring at you out of all the guests because I was so surprised [at your looks]."

70311467.jpg

She also said, "People ask me who looks most handsome in person. I choose Kim Hyun Joong out of all the men I′ve met."

Photo credit: KBS2 / enewsworld

Guest nadzyvy

class="cb b15" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 27px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 30px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"If Only Kim Hyun Joong Had Known
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10192/20130816/kim-hyun-joong-known.htm

Kim Hyun Joong

The kdrama "Boys Over Flowers" was a big hit but at the time, singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong did not realize just how big it was.

He had no idea that his character Yoon Ji Hoo was considered by many women to be the perfect boyfriend. In "Boys Over Flowers," a plucky girl, Geum Jan Di defies F4, the four most powerful spoiled rich boys at an upscale high school. Kim Hyun Joong's character Ji Hoo is the nicest member of F4 and almost steals Geum Jan Di from the male lead, played by Lee Min Ho. In the process he stole the hearts of a lot of viewers. But apparently, he didn't know.

Like Us on Facebook  

On a recent episode of the show "Happy Together," he confessed that he missed the chance to enjoy his popularity at the time.

"It was such a busy time and our interaction with the public was so limited," said Kim. "I didn't really feel any different."

The show, which earned ratings as high as 34 percent, created another Korean wave throughout Asia and made superstars out of its cast members. Many kdrama lovers describe it as their gateway drama.

But despite the fact that Kim Hyun Joong's "Boys Over Flowers" role earned him both a Best Actor award at the 2009 Seoul International Drama Awards and a popularity awards at the 45th Annual BaekSang Awards, he says his popularity did not fully sink in.

"I feel the popularity now, however," said the actor, who has since appeared in "Playful Kiss" and recently signed on to play the role of a backstreet fighter in a new drama "Inspiring Generation," which takes place in 1930s Shanghai.

As the lead singer of SS501 and later in his solo career, Kim has had plenty of chances to feel fans' admiration and has in the past said he feels happiest when he is on stage. But he regrets not enjoying his popularity when "Boys Over Flowers" was a top drama.

"I could have been introduced to better women," he said on "Happy Together."

He kept the facts of his dating life a secret, although he did admit to dating someone. A few years ago on another variety show, he confessed that he dated one girl for three or four years before they broke up. He would not say who she was. He also said it was not easy for him to make the first move as he was shy.

"If I like a girl, I don't say hello to her. If I talk to her I'm afraid she will know I like her. That's why I avoid talking to her."

If only he had realized at the time that kdrama lovers considered Ji Hoo the perfect boyfriend, he might not have been so shy.

This month his third solo EP "Round 3" was released.

Guest nadzyvy

class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 34px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;"SS501 Rapper Kim Hyun Joong Regrets Not Using His 'Boys Over Flowers' Fame To Get 'Introduced To Better Women'

ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG HAS ONE MAJOR REGRET FROM HIS DAYS STARRING IN THE POPULAR SOUTH KOREAN DRAMA "BOYS OVER FLOWERS" BACK IN 2009: HE DIDN'T USE HIS 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/37957/20130816/kim-hyung-joon-boys-over-flowers-ss501.htm
\
93988-actor-kim-hyun-joong-has-one-majorActor Kim Hyun Joong has one major regret from his days starring in the popular South Korean drama "Boys Over Flowers" back in 2009: he didn't use his celebrity at the time to meet women.

Actor Kim Hyun Joong has one major regret from his days starring in the popular South Korean drama "Boys Over Flowers" back in 2009: he didn't use his celebrity at the time to meet women.

In an interview Thursday on the Korean Broadcasting System television program "Happy Together," Kim, who raps for the boy band SS501, described how at the height of the popularity of "Boys Over Flowers" he had trouble comprehending just how big the show had become.

"At the time, it was such a busy time and our interaction with the public was limited, so I didn't really feel any different," Kim said.

"I feel the popularity now, however. I now realize how popular the show was."

His disconnection from the hype the show was earning, led Kim to what he believes was his main mistake from that time of his life.

"I regret not enjoying it at the time," he said. "I could've been introduced to better women."  

Kim's performance in "Boys Over Flowers" earned him both the "Best Actor Award" at the 2009 Seoul International Drama Awards  and the "Popularity Award" at the 45th Annual PaekSang Arts Awards.

Kim left SS501's record label DSP Media in 2010, and began his career as a solo artist, yet he is still a member of the group.

Earlier this month, the star, whose third solo EP "Round 3" was released on July 22, appeared on the Seoul Broadcasting System TV variety show "Barefoot Friends."

His "hat dance" earned Kim major praise from the panel of celebrity judges including alternative hip hop groups Epik High and Dynamic Duo and production team Duble Sidekick.

The judges also praised the SS501 member's rapping.

class="yiv5960714791post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_3500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px;"[Photo] Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Woo Bin Are Too Good-Looking on ′M COUNTDOWN′

TRIVIA: KIM WOO BIN'S REAL NAME IS ALSO KIM HYUN JOONG!

On August 15, Kim Woo Bin joined M COUNTDOWN as a fixed MC, upping the good-looking factor in the Mnet studio, while Kim Hyun Joong brought out the party with his performance of Let′s Party.

See videos and photos of the good-looking men below!

59612479.jpg

Hello Kim Woo Bin. Hello. 26125405.jpg

Even dressed like this, Kim Hyun Joong looks good. 87841736.jpg

We only see Kim Hyun Joong′s face. 0.jpg

class="yiv1351601217post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_4388" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Photo]KimHyun Joong ~Japan Mobile site update class="yiv1351601217post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_4388" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="yiv1351601217post-title" id="yui_3_7_2_1_1376762928008_4388" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"
998943_197115930455047_1373219713_n.jpg