Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

On 10/15/2022 at 4:11 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@nohamahamoud2002  thanks for sharing the video. KHJ will bring "The End of a Dream" world tour to US next month (November). This will mark his 1st concert in the US since many years ago. It will begin in NY on November 6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center followed by a show on November 11 in LAS at Henderson Central Church and so on. Fans can expect to hear more genres of music from him. Ticketing details and purchasing infos can be found on his website :

https://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=NOTICE&wr_id=188   :heart:

source : Henecia

[HanCinema's News] Kim Hyun-joong Welcomes Son into the World

photo1577708.jpg

According to a news report, Kim Hyun-joong's wife has just given birth to the couple's first son. This news comes only three months after his agency confirmed that she was pregnant back in July. The news also comes only eight months after Kim Hyun-joong first confirmed that he was married at all, speaking to fans at a concert back in February. At that time, he described her as the person who watched over him in his most difficult times, with whom he wants to walk the road of life together.

All that is known about Kim Hyun-joong's wife is that she's not a celebrity. This is not the first child of the singer, who has another son with a previous girlfriend. Kim Hyun-joong made his debut as a musician with SS501 back in 2005.

He became better known as an actor due to his role in "Boys over Flowers" in 2008, though he has ultimately focused more on his musical career. Kim Hyun-joong's last acting project was the independent film "Indian Pink" from last year.

Written by William Schwartz

• 2 weeks later...

*** KHJ is heating up the music scene of this year 2022 with music releases in Korea, a Japanese top chart single, and the start of his current world tour, "The End of a Dream"! His year started finishing a brilliant 3-year online concert presence during COVID-19 with a fantastic free concert called the "Gift". He followed it with the third season of his "Music in Korea series" available on his YouTube channel. Then he turned up the heat in August with a brilliant OST for the Japanese movie, "Violence Action". It was released in a single that has been topping the Japanese charts gaining him Billboard and Rolling Stones recognition in Japan. He followed this closely with the first four songs released of his upcoming album "My Sun". These songs are being showcased in his new tour "The End of a Dream". The tour started in Japan. Kim HyunJoong had a busking session on a local TV show followed by an interview and had a premiere of the movie from which his chart-topping single song of 'Dreamer' was showcased. There was only a guest appearance at Kotaro Oshio's anniversary concert. The song that they did together 'Twilight' was received so well that he was asked to record with him. In the new album of Oshio, 'Twilight' now features Kim HyunJoong. The concert starring HyunJoong and his Gemini band was a huge success highlighting new tracks from his upcoming album "My Sun"!!  After Japan, his tour started heating up Latin and South America with stops in Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, and Chile to sold-out audiences. One stop, Columbia, faced permit issues from the city. Despite an attempt to postpone, it had to be canceled with the promise of being added later in the tour next year. The return is awaited eagerly. Having set Latin and South America on fire, Kim HyunJoong and his Gemini band have their sights set on the USA this month November. There was a schedule in  New York City Nov. 6 at the Tribecca Performing Arts Center, Las Vegas TODAY, Nov 11 at the Henderson Central Church and Annaheim tomorrow, Nov12 at The Grove of Annaheim. The world is waiting for what next year 2023 brings as the tour continues.  :rainbow:

Fan Article: Kim HyunJoong Heating Up The Music Scene In 2022

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjM1uZRu57q/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=acf60a69-f04e-42ae-9e79-a96fc2bff6be

A Glimpse Of Diamond Award Winner Hallyu Star Kim HyunJoong's Acting Career

Kim-HyunJoong-Filmography-Kpopmap-Fan-Article.jpg

Super Hallyu star Kim HyunJoong's acting career is listed below:

1. "Nonstop 5" ep.208 (Guest role as Himself)

Kim HyunJoong debuted on TV in 2005. His 1st time is when he appeared as a guest role in K-Drama "Nonstop 5" (MBC tv channel) ep. 208 where is played the role of himself.

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v367959Q3qCf6TC

2. "Can Love Be Refilled?" (KBS 2, 2005, As Supporting Role)

Genre: Sitcom

The sitcom deals with the topic of modern love, and the compatibility between marriage and fun through the marriage and love of 3 sisters, the three main characters are women with modern jobs as party organizer, sports agent, and columnist "About Food".

Kim HyunJoong's role in the Drama:

Kim HyunJoong played the character of William, a talented golfer who is extremely skilled, but he is a bit rude and indifferent to anything. He has a young business manager 2 years older than him who falls in love with him after working together.

3. "Hotelier" (TV Asahi, 2007, As Guest Role)

Kim HyunJoong also made a guest appearance in 2007, on TV Asahi show "Hotelier" (J-Drama). He appeared as SS501( K-Pop Idols Group) member in Ep. 07.

Spoiler

4. "Spotlight" (MBC, 2008, As Guest Role)

In 2008, Kim HyunJoong also give his presence in MBC K-Drama "Spotlight" where he came in guest role as Himself in Ep. 01.

5. "Boys Over Flowers" (KBS 2, 2009, As Main Character)

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Youth, Drama

In 2009, Kim HyunJoong played his worldwide famous and most popular character Yoon JiHoo of KBS "Boy Over Flowers" K-Drama. He was Second Lead Actor in the drama. He gained national and international fans through his 'JiHoo Sunbae' role. He played the character of a young handsome, calm, gentle, and flower boy.

He won so many Awards like: Most Popular Actor (TV) Award at 'BaekSang Arts Award, 2009' & TV Drama Newcomer Award at 'Korea Junior Star Awards, 2009' and Popular Actor at 'Seoul International Drama Awards, 2009'.

6. "Playful Kiss" (MBC, 2010, As Main Role)

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama

He played another worldwide famous character of Baek SeungJo as the main lead role in the K-Drama "Playful Kiss". It's also known as "Naughty kiss" or "Mischievous kiss". He played the character of a cold-hearted, handsome, intelligent, and rude schoolboy, who was always top in his class. It was released in 2010 on MBC TV.

He won the 'Male Popularity Award' for "Playful Kiss" at MBC Drama Awards, in 2010.

7. "Dream High" (KBS 2, 2011, As Guest Role)

In 2011, he made a surprise cameo appearance on KBS2 TV drama "Dream High" Ep.01. For his role, he played the role of a top celebrity as Himself (Kim HyunJoong) who was answering questions from reporters at an airport upon his arrival.

8. "City Conquest" (DATV, 2013, As Main Character)

Genre: Action, Drama, Documentary

In 2013, he played a role in the drama "City Conquest". It was a story of a young man named Baek MiReu, who blames his father for abandoning him and his mother, which sets him on the path of revenge upon the evils of society.

Actually, this drama has been officially canceled. The filming started but later got canceled due to certain circumstances.

It was supposed to be a South Korean drama but was canceled due to its failure to obtain a slot in the 2013 drama lineup from KBS, SBS, and MBC. It was rejected because network officials found the series "too violent" and its quality not up to their standards. (Some fans believe that it is not true and that the reality was totally different.)

But good thing is that Japanese satellite/channel DATV was one of the show's investors, and in July 2013, it aired the one-hour TV special "City Conquest: Episode Zero", showing existing footage shot on location in Nikko, Utsunomiya, and Kinugawa, as well as behind - the - scenes clips. The special was uploaded on YouTube and was also released on a Japan-only Blu-ray/DVD.

9. "Inspiring Generation" (KBS 2, 2014, As Main Lead Actor)

Genre: Action, historical, romance, drama

He worked in a historical romance K-Drama on KBS2 TV channel in 2014, it's called "Inspiring Generation" or known as "Age of Feelings"/"Generation of Youth". He was in the main leading role, named Shin JungTae. For this drama, he learned Martial Arts. He changed his flower boy image into a tough boy through this drama series.

He won the 'Most Popular Actor (TV) Award for 'Inspiring Generation' at 'Baeksang Arts Award, 2014' and the 'Outstanding Male Actor Award at 'KBS Drama Awards, 2014'.

10. "When Time Stopped" (KBS1, 2018, As Main Role)

Genre: Drama, Romance, Fiction, Fantasy

It was Kim HyunJoong's first K-Drama after completing his military service in 2018. "When Time Stopped" is a fantasy fiction drama. He played the Main Role of a mysterious lonely man Moon JoonWoo who has the ability to stop time in this drama series. It was broadcast on KBS1 TV channel.

MOVIE:

• 'INDIAN PINK' (Released on Feb 01, 2021)

Genre: Thriller, Psychological, Drama

In 2021, Kim HyunJoong made his debut in the film industry with his first movie 'INDIAN PINK' which is also known as 'Jangnong'. It was a South Korean movie. It is a feature film that is filmed in a monodrama style which shows the story from the perspective of the male lead character of Kang DongSeok and unfolds the story like a one-man play. Kim HyunJoong plays the male lead who perfectly depicts the devilish nature of humans hidden behind his good-looking innocent smile. He brilliantly portrays the cold-blooded man who reveals his horrid devilish nature from the delicate tremors of a man who suffers from a broken heart.

He won the 'Diamond Award' for the Spring 2020 Session and 'Best Acting Award' at the IIFA of the International Film Festival in California, USA.

He also entered the Los Angeles Summer Festival and is competing for the finals by participating in the LAIFFA competition section. And it was officially invited to the 2020 European 'ARFF International Awards’.

• Kim HyunJoong OST List:

Kim HyunJoong Sang OST in Various Dramas. The list is given below:

1. 'Because I'm stupid'

'Because I'm stupid' OST in "Boys Over Flowers" K-Drama (2009)

2. 'Happiness is'

'Happiness is' in "Boys Over Flowers" K-Drama (2009)

3. 'One More Time'

'One More Time' in "Playful Kiss" K-Drama (2010)

4. 'The Reason Why I Live'

'The Reason Why I Live' in "City Conquest" K-Drama (2013)

5. 'When Today Passes'

'When Today Passes' in "Inspiring Generation" K-Drama (2014)

6. 'Just For My Love'

'Just For My Love' in "When Time Stopped" K-Drama (2018)

7. 'Pure Love'

'Pure Love' in "One Page Love" J-Drama (2019)

8. 'Song For A Dreamer'

'Song For A Dreamer' in "The Violence Action" (Japanese Movie)

source https://www.kpopmap.com/a-glimpse-of-diamond-award-winner-hallyu-star-kim-hyunjoong-acting-career/

*** Kim Hyun Joong is scheduled to share his current life as a first-time father in the forthcoming broadcast of this variety show, 'Passionate Goodbye'.  Yesterday, November 22nd, MBN's "Passionate Goodbye released its trailer. The show is hosted by Eugene and Eun Ji Won. He will appear as a special guest in the forthcoming episode of the said program. Apart from their introduction, he also gave a sneak peek at his cooking skills. He will have his first variety show appearance on the show this coming November 28, which will air at 10:40 p.m. (KST).   :happydance:

Kim Hyun Joong

photo source : Kdramastars

*** KHJ is also a brilliant and entertaining YouTuber. He runs his own YouTube channel. He is working as a YouTuber for more than 3 years. He started to work as a YouTuber since some years ago. His channel name is called 'KimHyunJoong.official'. There's one thing that makes him different, special, and unique from other YouTubers. That specialty is….he doesn't earn money from YouTube! He doesn't use YouTube for monetization. He doesn't earn any profit from YouTube. He uses this digital platform to make people happy with his cute, funny, entertaining, calming, and informative videos. He has a golden heart. He doesn't want to earn money through YouTube. He said, "I have no intention to earn money by YouTube, I can earn it by myself." He said to fans to "just subscribe to his channel and enjoy". He is a man with a Golden heart. He did not even ad the 'YouTube Super Thanks' button on the channel. He always cares about his fans. He just wants to spread love, happiness, and positivity in the world through his wonderful music and entertaining video contents. He started off on YouTube with his scuba diving videos. He did the channel's grand opening with a content segment, titled "HyunJoong Channel". In 2020, during pandemic, when the whole world was living in fear, depression, and sadness. Then that time, he decided to upload his World Tour Concert "Bio Rhythm The Symphony" Orchestra performance and behind-the-stage videos on YouTube for free. He continued to upload his videos every Wednesday. There he did so many funny, interesting and entertaining activities with a new segment, called "Everyday Joong". He came again forward with an Idea to give people joy by show Korea's Beautiful landscapes. So, he came on YouTube with a new content segment with the title "Music In Korea". "Music in Korea" is a program, where he sang his wonderful music in original version and rearrange versions in Korea's beautiful landscapes. He uploaded a new video every week from then. After that, he came up with a very new and different content segment. This content segment's title was 'KHJ's Music and Healing Room'. There he invited every week a guest from different professional fields and K-Pop idol as a guest and interviewed them. He is releasing his 3rd full album on his YouTube channel. This new album's title is "MY SUN". It consists of a total of 12 songs which are released in 3 parts. There are 4 songs in every part.   :cutekitty:

Kim HyunJoong Is A Golden Heart YouTuber: An Angel For Fans

photo source : Kpopmap

Here Are The 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

Did your favorite make the list?

KingChoice is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should. 

2. Kim Hyun Joong

(skipped unrelated.....) 

*** KHJ revealed his love story on MEN’s healing variety show ‘Passionate Goodbye’, that will air TODAY, November 28th. On this day, he visited ‘Hello House’ with a guitar. He greeted Eun Ji Won, as they reunited after 7 years. He said, “Hyung, it’s been a while”. He then talked about his new family, saying, “I got married this year, and my wife gave birth two months ago. I have become a father.”   He talked about his wife who is also his first love, saying, “I met (my wife) for the first time at the age of 14, and since I was in the second year of high school, we have been dating and breaking up repeatedly.” After revealing the process of how he got married to his wife, Kim Hyun Joong showed his mature side, saying, “Maintaining a good family is the way to repay my wife.”  He also mentioned his son, who was born two months ago, At first, everything was terrifying to me, but now I change his diapers and bathe him well. I

was so shocked when my child was first born.”    :shaq:

kim-hyun-joong-1-271122.webp

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20221127083650049

*** So, Kim Hyun Joong’s non-celebrity wife is his first love that he often mentioned in entertainment programs in the past. As far as I remember when he was active as SS501, he once confessed on TV, “When I was in the first year of middle school, I dated a girl I fell in love with at first sight right before my debut.”  He fell in love at first sight with a female student he met by chance at a blood sausage soup restaurant he accidentally stopped by with his friends. He later went to work at the restaurant almost every day from the first year to third year of middle school. It was to meet his crush again “by accident”. He also succeeded in finding out the academy that his first love went to, but he didn’t have the courage to confess so he just watched her from a distance. On a rainy day, he handed his first love an umbrella because she didn’t bring one. Without confessing, he eventually decided to give up his unrequited love and made the last call, but she already knew of his existence. He explained, “I prepared up the courage to confess with the thought that this was the last time, but she accepted it and we started dating.”   He said they naturally broke up when he debuted. Later, in an interview with ‘Entertainment News’ some years ago, he mentioned his first love and described, After her personal information was accidentally revealed on the Internet, some netizens left malicious comments and harassed her. We are like friends and often listen to each other’s concerns.”  It was his first love, whom he had known since childhood, who warmly embraced him despite the controversy over his private life.   :kaching3:

Kim Hyun Joong

김현중 /사진=텐아시아DB

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20221127152201470

*** Kim Hyunjoong shared his hardships of overcoming his past scandal during MBN's 'Hi Bye', which aired yesterday, November 28th where he appeared as a guest.  He shared an honest talk with hosts. He recalled, "After that big incident, I suffered from depression and panic disorder. A notice of enlistment came when the news was everywhere that I couldn't even imagine going outside."  He then confessed his battle with anxiety, "I was prescribed medicine at the hospital and enlisted, but I couldn't sleep at all for a week because I couldn't know the outside news, so I fell into all sorts of dark imaginations."  He also confessed that he, in a way, overcame his depression by doing simple labor in the military, saying, "The company sergeant major I met at the time gave me missions so I wouldn't have time to think about dark thoughts, such as cutting 80kg of cabbage and cracking 2,000 eggs, etc. Thanks to this, I naturally overcame it and stopped taking medicine. Even after I was discharged from the military, I met with the company sergeant major once a year and traveled together."  He also confessed, "What I felt at that time was that if I didn't speak up for myself, there would be a lot of nonsense rumors spreading around. That's why I tried so hard to prove my innocence."  What's surprising is that he revealed that he was also swindled KRW 1 billion (approximately USD 754,000) while he was in a legal battle with his ex-girlfriend. He said, "A really close friend came all the way to my unit to borrow the money. And then he never paid me back. We also lost contact. My former manager also borrowed money from me in a similar way once. Thinking about it now, I learned that it's okay if you lose money. Even if it's a huge amount of money, as long as you don't lose your

courage you can get up back again."    :rubchin:

20221129_044958_988_oong1.jpeg

*** Lee Jin Ho, a reporter-turned-YouTuber  accused Kim Hyun Joong of not providing child support with his ex-girlfriend for 8 years!  He rarely visited him since then and did not meet him in person until the end of last year when his son turned

7 years of age.  :Woah:

Kim Hyun Joong has not paid child support for his child with his ex during the past 8 years

There are reports that singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong had not paid any child support for his child with his ex-girlfriend during the past 8 years.

Reporter-turned-YouTuber Lee Jin Ho posted a video on his YouTube on Nov 29th, saying, “Kim Hyun-joong has never paid child support for his son born to his ex-girlfriend A for eight years.”

According to Lee Jin Ho, Kim Hyun Joong has a son out of wedlock in 2015, but rarely visited the boy for the past eight years. The father and his son reportedly didn’t meet each other until the end of last year when the child turned seven. Kim Hyun Joong contacted A at the time, saying, “Let’s settle the child support,” and A suggested, “You are his father, meet your child first at least.” Lee Jin Ho reported that Kim Hyun Joong agreed and met his child soon afterward.

It is said that the son could not hide his excitement during his first time seeing his father. However, Kim Hyun Joong then applied for child support adjustment request after seeing his son. When the judge asked him to pay 2 million won a month for child support, Kim Hyun Joong insisted on lowering the amount, saying his annual income was only 70 million won.

According to the 2021 child support calculation standard, non-custodians with an annual income of 70 million won must pay 1.6 million won per month to the child’s caregiver.

Kim Hyun-joong

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong has reportedly never paid his supposed child support for the past eight years. On top of that, Lee Jin Ho claimed that Kim Hyun Joong also requested his unpaid portion of childcare expenses so far be adjusted to 1.6 million won per month.

Lee Jin Ho said, “Even A’s family was shocked by Kim Hyun Joong’s unpredictable move. If they hadn’t contacted him in the first place, the child would have been less hurt. He even applied for child support adjustment after meeting his son.”

Kim Hyun-joong

Regarding Kim Hyun Joong’s sudden application for child support adjustment for the first time in eight years, Lee Jin Ho speculated, “Insiders are suspicious that Kim Hyun Joong may have applied for adjustment to prepare for his return to the broadcasting industry,” adding, “It will be difficult for him to return if he is listed on the Bad Fathers list.”

He pointed out, “Kim Hyun Joong has pushed ahead with his return to the industry, and he didn’t even mention his first child on shows. He hurt the child twice.”

Spoiler

Kim Hyun Joong has been taking a break from his activities due to rumors coming from the legal battle with his ex-girlfriend A. Summarizing the court’s rulings, A claimed damages amounting to 1.6 billion won, claiming that she suffered a miscarriage due to Kim Hyun Joong’s assault in April 2015.

Regarding this, the court ruled in favor of Kim Hyun Joong, saying that it was not confirmed whether A was pregnant or not during the period when she was assaulted by Kim Hyun Joong. However, Kim Hyun Joong’s assault, A’s two pregnancies and abortion turned out to be true. Kim Hyun Joong was fined 5 million won for assaulting A.

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20221129n32009?mid=n1008

*** Kim Hyun Joong where he appeared on “Passionate Goodbye” also revealed that his acquaintance abused his dog. He confessed, “That person borrowed my money, but locked my dogs up, and didn’t feed them.  I cried for 3 days when my dog died.”     :heart:

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20221128n38540?mid=n1008

*** Again, in his guesting in MBN’s “Passionate Goodbye,” Kim Hyun Joong revealed how he passed the audition without singing. He said, “I didn’t sing during my audition. I played the guitar and got accepted. But they said that I had to dance first to be in a band. The CEO was scary, too. I became a singer and went on a way that is totally different from what I dreamt of. I want to try the music I did when I was young and energetic, so I’ve created a

company with people who still protect me around me and I’m doing band music."    :rubchin:

Kim-Hyun-joong-128112022.webp

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20221128232614720

*** KHJ opened up about the dark times he faced after the legal battle with his ex-girlfriend went public during his guesting on the November 28th broadcast of MBN’s Passionate Goodbye. He began the interview by saying, “I’m doing perfectly fine right now. If I hadn’t gone through all that, I probably wouldn’t have had the time to reflect on myself. I wouldn’t be as happy as I am right now if I were to only blame myself for what has already happened.  I drank, looked at the clock ticking, and repeated them until I received the enlistment notice. Some may think I ran away from the problems, but I couldn’t delay my enlistment any longer.”  Regarding the lawsuit he filed against his ex-girlfriend, he shared, “I thought I should defend myself. I met many specialists to prove my innocence. Although I tried to submit my phone as legal evidence, she claimed she didn’t have hers. Fortunately, her phone was found during a search, and I was able to prove that some of the claims were nothing to do with me.”  He also revealed that he has yet to receive about $750,000 that his friend borrowed from him. He said, “Losing money wasn’t a big deal. Although it’s a lot, I got discharged from the military with the thought that I could get back on my feet if I stayed brave and bold as I used to be.”    :twerk2:

28603c7f-36fe-4cb9-aa79-ac2060743684.jpg

source : http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/366669

• Like 1