Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

On 1/6/2016 at 9:14 AM, newyorkcitygirl said:

☆Hearsay show "Kim Hyun Joong vs ex-girlfriend, assault with a separate paternity proceedings☆
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20160105002403455

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing the link. This will be the first confrontation between both sides since the DNA test results came out. I heard that the girl's mother will face Kim Hyun Joong at the first pleading date for the paternity suit on February 26. This was set up by Seoul's Court of Family Affairs. ;)

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Lord, Choi Hye Mi is a mess - why is her MOTHER filing the suit?  

because she was the one behind this from the start!!!  

KHJ and his family must get his child out of the hands of that crazy family.  Can you imagine such shady lying people raising your child!!

• Like 8

Choi and her Mother are outrageous! Every time we hear from that side, things get even more ridiculous! 
The Mother seems to have been the mastermind of this entire scandal.No wonder her daughter grew up with no morals.
I take it her Mother is not currently under investigation, hence why she filled the paternity suit? I am not so sure how these things work, but if her Mother fights for custody, then would that simplify matters if Choi were to serve a prison sentence? Since Choi's family have been raising the baby? 
I know very little... so please feel free to correct me if anybody knows more about these things. 

PS) Happy (belated) New year to all! :) 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, France060686 said:

@theone4me

I understand your feeling. I often think if I can or not write my ideas because of croachchoi family & co :angry:  It's terrible!!!

Yeah....The people in this forum are a lot smarter than Choi, her family and her lawyer.   Seriously, they are sneaky people but they don't seem that smart.   We don't want to post any thing that might give them ideas on how to attack KHJ and his family.   After reading my last post, I decided it was best to take it down.

• Like 7

Dear Chingus... Good morning..

That is why I seldom give coments... I fear they will be used as ideas to attack KHJ and his family... I believe there are people from their side sneak into this forum and become a silence reader.

Mmmm... 

Keep fighting... 

• Like 9