Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

http://korean-wave.com/drama/ranking/ 

Please vote for Boys over flowers, Playfull kiss and Inspiring Generation

​Just adding a little bit more info for voting for Korean wave -  but just want to let everyone know - you can vote once a day, and choose all three Hyun Joong dramas - Playful Kiss, Boys Over Flowers, Inspiring Generation.... 

and you can also vote for Kim Hyun Joong  in the ACTOR category:

Here is the link: http://korean-wave.com/starlist/ranking/

He is currently in 10th place:

10位キム・ヒョンジュン(김현중 金賢重 Kim Hyun-joong)/SS501 (1986)41225bar2.gif 1.5%

Here are the drama ratings - remember you can vote for all his dramas - once each day....

27位花より男子~Boys Over Flowers 꽃보다 남자 花樣男子 Boys Over Flowers28250bar2.gif 1.0%
36位感激時代-闘神の誕生- 감격시대: 투신의 탄생 感激時代:鬪神的誕生 Inspiring Generation13366bar2.gif 0.5%
39位イタズラなKiss〜Playful Kiss 장난스런 키스 惡作劇之吻 Playful Kiss11119bar2.gif 0.4%

Currently - the highest number for actor and for dramas is anything to do with Park Shi Hoo  - the same man who overturned the claim of date rape -

so Park Shi Hoo's  fans have a thing to prove too....

Wonder why the voting for KHJ is not happening at a better pace - like it used to.... I wonder if the Henecia are not yet fully aware of the voting...

• Like 7

From twitter:

I don't have the full context - but apparently a celebrity in japan is being interviewed and is being asked if there is any Korean actor that you like - and she answers "Kim Hyun Joong".  Cute!

Edited by lkh2
Translating the context....
  • Like 4

Same here lkh2... Henecia, Triple S ..  we can vote as many as you like but this poll will be closed in 2 days..Henecia, Triple S.. overall status as Celeb King: Kim Hyun Joong oppa is currently 3rd 138,463... Kim Jaejoong 1st 436,313 and Lee Dong Hoe is 2nd.. 399,502 we definitely need a lot more votes for KIM HYUN JOONG.. Henecias Trippe SFighting!!! http://www.hallyuwin.com/vote-now.html
Please.. please.. please! WE NEED YOUR VOTES.. For Kim Hyun Joong

Edited by AhKimHJ
adding more info
  • Like 7

@lkh2 that is from global wgm key and ari on dramafever. that lady is ari's mom .key asked her whos her fave celeb and she said khj as you know he has a huge fanbase in japan..   anyway   glad theres not much new news about hjs case that means choi is hiding under a rock bcuz atty lee shut her up for now. the truth will prevail...#waiting4khj

• Like 7

Here is a comment I found it is similar to HJ's situation. I'm sure there are a lot more cases that the real victim being punished because the accuser is a woman. I 'm so glad that more people are aware of this issue as well.

lFtrVyE.png

I hope it's o'k to post here if not please let me know.

Edited by vivian6686
  • Like 7

No Lip Syncing! From Twitter from YouTube

lkh2 @  Love the video so much . I first saw this video 2 years ago and have re- watched it so many times. He was very young then.  I think the concert was in Japan even before the BOF 's time. .. I really like to watch his old videos from his younger age. He was so carefree then full of joy and had a lot of fun like a happy young lad. I really miss that. I think he has lost a lot of his carefree spirit lately.

• Like 6

hello everyone i don't write here much mostly lurk ....but i was reading about a similar case on tumblr its a long read but i copy paste here if you wanna read it .

A comment about the famous matress girl ....

remember that time this girl became famous for her art project claiming she was raped and her attacker was not reprimanded and still on campus? so she carried her mattress around campus? remember #carry that weight? remember how she toured the country doing talks at schools, on radio, on tv…" 

yea…

oh, remember when it turned out the guy did nothing wrong and she was just trying to get back at him cause of a break up? remember when it was all a lie and she was actually just crazy? and that all the campaigning about how she was a prime example of why rape accusers should get benefit of the doubt was all just a bluff? and that she slandered this guy literally all around the country, knowing full well that she  was lying. and she did all this just to try to ruin his life?

and she still succeeded?
yea.

Forget the richard simmons. I want justice for that guy.

... turns out he left her and she just want vangeance.... Similar of what it's happens to HJ. 

Or you can read it : 

http://dontneedfeminism.com/post/119504622250/drejofvalenwood-singingsilently    

Edited by diamondsky
grammar
  • Like 7

^ It's nuts - like a woman would NEVER EVER lie about such a thing! 
People need to get a grip. If women want equality, blindly believing our 'sisters' is hardly the way to go about it. That's just not how things work. (I'm not a feminist, btw) 

I'm thinking his lawyer is holding back on a lot of important info.... what he is sharing with the media now is probably a small percentage of what actually happened over the past 9 months. I reckon he must have a lot, especially to be as bold as to accuse Choi of Blackmail and label her a criminal! It's interesting. 

Choi and her lawyer must be s***ing their pants! 

Anyone know if the media would be allowed in the courtroom? I remember during the MJ trial, reporters were allowed in. And, that was a criminal trial! 

Let's just hope that his name is cleared and he can continue his career 2017...dramas and all! 

• Like 8

Looking at the behaviour pattern displayed by this ms C.. it can never be far from what described by this Dr.. here: http://shrink4men.com/2011/02/08/stalking-part-i-what-is-stalking-and-can-men-be-stalked-by-women/ scary.. yet it is similar as how experienced by our KHJ.. its happening to others.. and I understand why such thing can happened to him.. even at the age of 28.. KHJ is still naive.. because of his tender heart.. he easily trust everyone.. thats why his fandom must protects KHJ. Fight for KHJ.. Justice for KHJ.. My heart really bleed to see KHJ in such agony..

• Like 7

Henecia, Triple S.. overall status as Celeb King: Bravo! Kim Hyun Joong oppa already reach 200k votes but still KHJ is currently still 3rd … Kim Jaejoong 1st 436,313 and Lee Dong Hoe is 2nd.. 399,502 we definitely need a lot more votes for KIM HYUN JOONG.. Henecias Triple S Fighting.. We need 500,000 votes for KimHyun Joong to make him 1st...  we need as many possible votes at the poll... but KHJ votes still very far from target.. please make KHJ no 1..  time left is 1 day 10 hrs before the poll close..

http://www.hallyuwin.com/vote-now.html

Edited by AhKimHJ
duplicate entry, add info
  • Like 5

Henecia, Triple S.. overall status as Celeb King: Bravo! Kim Hyun Joong oppa already reach 200k votes but still KHJ is currently still 3rd … Kim Jaejoong 1st 436,313 and Lee Dong Hoe is 2nd.. 399,502 we definitely need a lot more votes for KIM HYUN JOONG.. Henecias Triple S Fighting.. We need 500,000 votes for KimHyun Joong to make him 1st...  we need as many possible votes at the poll... but KHJ votes still very far from target.. please make KHJ no 1..  time left is 1 day 10 hrs before the poll close..

http://www.hallyuwin.com/vote-now.html

​Hi, I may be wrong but from what I understand, every week is an elimination round where the top 3 will be move to the next round and the bottom three with the least votes will be eliminated.  Currently KHJ is the top for this week.  Next week will be Kim Jae Joong with another 5 contestants and voting will start from ground zero again.

• Like 5

Hyun Joong with fellow recruits as released by Henecia Japan..
http://henecia.jp/report1/detail.php?bid=77 … 
credit to: @illublue

5/12 30 enlisted four of motivation (Week 1) - 
A little older Recruit and enlist his motives. 
I hope to make a lot of good memories gave each other a lot of support. 

11358838_823451481084245_362541173_n.jpg

11261593_879853122107842_454357075424050

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 5

11148216_879850562108098_208097060602449

Hyun Joong's letter to his parents: 
"1 year and 9 months is not a long time. Just wait a little bit..
...I will become a cool soldier when I'm discharged (from army). 
Has Matic returned home??"
credit translation: @AlienPrinceKHJ
from @ILoveHyun501's tweet:

• Like 7