Kajol

Guest priya_rach

Guest MizzKrazie

Oh gosh. I LOVE HER. I hate that she doesnt act much anymore.. Only little special scenes and you get lucky to see her.. I was just watching this new movie and saw her in there for like maybe a minute. :)

Guest SiZaMiN

OMG.....thanks very much to the thread opener....

my fav bollywood actress...

also many thanks for the pic with SRK

their pic really made my day....

love them both...

can't wait for their latest film together..."my name is khan"...

Guest vanggirlie

kajol and srk are onscreen couples made in heaven. no one beats them.

newho, she's my all time favorite bollywood actress. no one can act like her. her acting is spunky and natural. she's the only one that can make me cry. altho she's not considered pretty or beautiful, she definitely has a unique look. oh and she's lost weight since her baby....she looks good.

Guest xtiffanyx

...altho she's not considered pretty or beautiful, she definitely has a unique look. oh and she's lost weight since her baby....she looks good.

That's something I've never understood...even though she doesn't have a super hot body she has a lovely face IMO, but it seems like not a lot of people agree(I don't mean in this forum though). And I agree with you, her and SRK are like a match made in onscreen heaven; they're pure awesome together :).

Guest &anita_*

i love kajol ever since her and srk's on screen awesomeness <3

i loved her in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham but i SERIOUSLY loved her in FANAA! with aamir khan! She was so beautiful in it..but god that movie was so sad.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham was the best movie i ever seen!!! ^ ^ She's really pretty. Everytime i see her she kinda resembled my cousin so much, the smile, bone structure, everything XD

• 1 year later...
Guest gauri92

eeeh...!!! i didn't know that she has a thread here in soompi...

one of my all time favourite actresses for sure..!!!

i absolutely love and adore her...

she's brilliant at her job and very very professional....

Archived