Salon Recommendations, anyone?

Guest sparkley

Guest sparkley

Hi guys,

Going to attend a graduation ceremony over the weekend, and I wanted to have my hair done nicely, for once. I'm in the orange county area, so I was wondering if anyone knew of good hair salons in the neighborhood. I like how the korean salons do it, but the only one I know of is in LA.. too far :)

Thanks~ ^_^

Guest deeLOVELY

try google, it helps

all you have to do is type in "Hair Salon Recommendations in _______(your area)"

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

Oh wow. I know it's way too late to be responding to this thread.. but just for future reference.. here are 2 places I'd recommend..

Hair Dio--> it's in Garden Grove in the tiny plaza between BCD Soon Dubu and Morning Glory.. You can take in a pic of w/e hairstyle you want and they'll do it.. they also have albums of celeb hairstyles to choose from. Regular haircuts are $25? I think.. and then if you add in coloring or perms/straightening it'll cost more of course..

Chung Su Yeon--> also in Garden Grove. It's in the old Arirang Plaza that's on Garden Grove and near Beach Blvd. It's right next to the Imperial Health Spa place. This place is a bit classier than the average Korean hair places with those ahjummas, hehe. Fairly decent price too imo..

Archived