[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

I fixed the first post a little~ I added the pictures that you all gave and I'm adding more. If you have more pictures to share, please don't hesitate to do so! I've also added those who asked to join and stuff (:

Can't wait for Wednesday~~ Just half a day left XD (almost...)

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hiii tainee, I know you're still constructing the page and just because I`m always being annoying :P, I`d like to request something: please add that "bed scene" again you had up when you first opened the thread. We all love that and I think it deserves a separate picture. :P Don't you think? *bats cute eyes*

anyways, thank you again for keeping the first page updated. loving the banner you did! its awesome

@faryin: I added you to the list & thanks for the screens! I edited the first page and added that too :3

@12infamyss: Lol, like I said I was not done yet but thanks for the suggestion, I did change the banner to the picture of the bed scene. When the actual bed scene happens, there will be a lot of screencaps, gifs and whatnot to be added on the first page. :)

Also for another discussion (since I'm so busy doing homework right now too...) to keep this thread alive~

What do you think/How do you think the Taenyu relationship will develop in the upcoming episodes?

I think there might be some misunderstanding too, because it's a kdrama after all. it wouldn't be fun w/o some good ol' misunderstanding, which will cause more problems, etc. What I can't wait for is when Tae Kyung is in love w/ her because right now, it's pretty hard for me to picture how he'll develop to that so I really can't wait~~

Imagine their cute scenes! Aww~

Guest blissfulwishes

Ahhh TAENYU <3 The "You're Beautiful" thread is already getting super crowded haha. ^.^

I love the whole bad boy vibe that TK gives off - and girls are almost always attracted to bad boys, which should be no exception in this case. :) And of course, when bad boys fall in love, they fall hard. Oh gosh I can't wait! Since TK already knows that MN's a girl... I guess the whole storyline development is up to the extent of their feelings/interference with HY and SW?

I wonder if MN is going to keep talking in her little formal nun dialect the whole time... or if that will change? She sounds so cute right now haha. And TK talks a bit funny too, imo.

Haha after reading spoilers for 5 and 6... tomorrow can't come fast enough. :)

--edit

^ Haha I totally agree with you tainee - I can't WAIT to see him in love. That's going to be pure entertainment in itself. ;)

oh my god i love this couple. i love that this thread exists

they're both such hilarious characters

i love that it's only been a few episodes and Taekyung already found out she's a girl. i can't wait til they fall for each other... i can't wait for tomorrow!!! You're Beautiful is my crack.

Guest maxiechan

i cant wait for tomorrow! lol and I love this two, so i decide to share some icons!

Enjoy! and credit if using :P

yab_5.pngyab_17.pngyab_19.pngyab_20.pngyab_21_3.png

yab_25.pngyab_25_2.pngyab_26.pngyab_26_2.pngyab_32.png

yab_32_2.pngyab_32_3.pngyab_32_4_.pngyab_35.pngyab_36.png

yab_37.pngyab_37_2.pngyab_40.pngyab_41.pngyab_42.png

yab_51.pngyab_55.pngyab_60.pngyab_63.pngyab_66.png

yab_67.pngyab_68.pngyab_68_2.pngyab_69.pngyab_70.png

yab_70_2.pngyab_70_4.pngyab_70_5.pngyab_71.png

note: I made more but i only post TK&MN ones, you can see the others here and here

I added the people that wanted to join the list, again, btw!

Also maxiechan those are so pretty :))! I hope you don't mind if I put them on the first post?

those are lovely icons, maxiechan! <3

And thanks to everyone who post pictures and is keeping this thread alive...I'm saving every pics :D

What do you think/How do you think the Taenyu relationship will develop in the upcoming episodes?

I think Taekyung will be in denial...but will be very protective and territorial of Minam :lol:

I'm sure there will be a lot of heartache along the way. My weak heart is not really anticipating that. But I guess it's what makes us more addicted! As long as we have good make-up scenes then I'll deal with it ;)

I hope Yoo Heyi is simply a tool to expose Minam, and nothing more. I would hate for Taekyung to use Heyi to make Minam jealous. In fact, what I love so far about Taekyung is his dislike for Heyi :lol: He sees through her artificial personality, so I don't see that changing any time soon.

But anyway, back to Taenyu, does anyone think the way Taekyung say Go Minam's name is simply so sexy?

I could just listen to him say Go Minam, over and over... :P

whoa tainee! :D you actually put that "banner" on the first page? ahahaha XD It's not TK/MN scene... lols

but thank you anyways... I love their etude CF too. I hope to watch TK/MN kiss like that. That would be awesome. :D

maxiechan - <3 your icons! mind if I use some of them? :)

Lol, like I said I was not done yet but thanks for the suggestion, I did change the banner to the picture of the bed scene. When the actual bed scene happens, there will be a lot of screencaps, gifs and whatnot to be added on the first page. :)

Thank you very much tainee! I just love that picture sooo much. Prolly the best so far. I`m saving your awesome banners! :D

I too am excited to see TaeKyung fall hard for Mi Nyu. It all started with "I hate you because you do the things I hate" to "You're dangerous, I must stay away from you" to "I`m going to cover your secrets but not help you" then in the end, he just can't help himself but to get involved. I really like the gradual process of Taekyung's feelings for Mi Nyu. We can totally see how much he contradicts himself right from the very start.

With things going now and as it still is a typical korean drama no matter how much twist is involved and like everyone has said, I think the problems that will hinder their feelings for each other are He Yi, Shin Woo and their parents' hidden past.

I`m also looking forward to Mi Nyu giving her dreams up (to be a nun) for Tae Kyung. It would definitely be hard for her to do so, that's for sure. Moreover, The nun was right about her. She didn't know the world.

But anyway, back to Taenyu, does anyone think the way Taekyung say Go Minam's name is simply so sexy?

I could just listen to him say Go Minam, over and over... :P

YES. omg, I've been repeating that scene with Jeremy asking "If Yoo He Yi isn't beautiful, who is" then TaeKyung said "Go Mi Nam".... That's just one sexy voice to call Mi Nyu :wub:

another TaeNyu eyecandy :wub:

5l7ygw.jpg

Wow, there's a thread for TK and MN. This is so cool. I actually do love to see the development between these two characters. In fact, I think that all of the characters are great in this series. As for Hyeri, I can see that she will try hard to get TK. Probably first for publicity, but then later for possessiveness. Remember that she is the diva and she always get what she wants. On the other end, I don't think that TK will ever laid eyes on Hyeri because she's not his type. Not to mention that he is starting to have feelings for MN. How can you not when MN has this positive and pure vibe around her. She is everything that he is not. Usually opposites attract.

Just can't wait till tomorrow. :rolleyes::D

OH GOSH TAENYU THREAD?! WAKAKA NICE ONE.

I'm a fan!! *raises hands*

Omg those icons are lovely maxiechan!! Are you by any chance also on LJ? Coz I think I might have used your icons on LJ! :D Aishh my icon now looks so pathetic...*sobs*

Like what everyone says, there are bound to be misunderstandings. I'm sure they both eventually develop feelngs for each other but many things are going to come in the way eg. UEE, Taekyung's mum ( I still think his mum and Minam's dad had sth, but I do not believe TaeNyu are siblings, like NO WAY plz), and possibly Shinwoo?

I betttt Taekyung is going to be in such much denial when he does realise he likes Minyu. AHH i simply can't wait for tonight. I sincerly hope the ratings become better coz this drama deserves it! :D

p.s. thanks tainee for opening this thread :) Can I be added onto the list on the first post as a TaeNyu fan? :D

WOW! Thanks 13infamyss for that extremely HQ picture. I love HQs, so if you do find more, please do post it here if you don't mind :D

YES. omg, I've been repeating that scene with Jeremy asking "If Yoo He Yi isn't beautiful, who is" then TaeKyung said "Go Mi Nam".... That's just one sexy voice to call Mi Nyu :wub:

Speaking of which, I totally thought Taekyung meant to answer Jeremy's question when he said Go Mi Nam's name.

But it was only to point out her mess :lol:

Oh well...at least it shows how involved he was with Go Mi Nam that he totally disregarded Jeremy's question :lol:

I apologize beforehand for going on and on about Taenyu...it's just that I'm so obsessed with these two >.<

I haven't been this crazy over an onscreen couple for the longest time...

^Yes, I recommend you check the drama out :D

WOW! Thanks 13infamyss for that extremely HQ picture. I love HQs, so if you do find more, please do post it here if you don't mind :D

OH! I surely don't mind. It's always a pleasure for me to share You're Beautiful goodies.

here are more HQ TaeNyus I found.

md18iw.jpg

6rov85.jpg

25jch20.jpg

a fanmade picture which I found totally adorable

qnjuia.jpg

OOOOPPPS SORRY. I stretched the page like crazzzy :wacko:

Guest amazingleah

Thank you very much tainee! I just love that picture sooo much. Prolly the best so far. I`m saving your awesome banners! :D

I too am excited to see TaeKyung fall hard for Mi Nyu. It all started with "I hate you because you do the things I hate" to "You're dangerous, I must stay away from you" to "I`m going to cover your secrets but not help you" then in the end, he just can't help himself but to get involved. I really like the gradual process of Taekyung's feelings for Mi Nyu. We can totally see how much he contradicts himself right from the very start.

With things going now and as it still is a typical korean drama no matter how much twist is involved and like everyone has said, I think the problems that will hinder their feelings for each other are He Yi, Shin Woo and their parents' hidden past.

I`m also looking forward to Mi Nyu giving her dreams up (to be a nun) for Tae Kyung. It would definitely be hard for her to do so, that's for sure. Moreover, The nun was right about her. She didn't know the world.

another TaeNyu eyecandy :wub:

%7Boption%7D5l7ygw.jpg[/img

maaaaaaaaaaaan that is one AWESOME picture of TaeNyu!!!

Archived