[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

Guest kerokeropi

omo.here is it.kekekeke.

so adorable.the way they interact amd all.so excited.

...mmm...2 episodes a week is killing me.

and what a cliffy. that nightmare kissing scene. :wacko:

taenyu hwaiting!

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

i am only on the first episode, but i am rally loving this couple :D

cant wait to see more !!

Guest blissfulwishes

Bonus: Taekyung & Mi Nam in disguise

HAHA I watched both episodes on Viikii - and the whole comment about how they look like GD & TOP in this scene made me laugh so hard (I'm sure those of you who watched it on Viikii saw it)... and the sad thing is, I can actually see the resemblance.

But in all seriousness, MN looks so so pretty as a girl. :) Haha maxiechan, definitely not the only one. TK's double take, and the fact that he looks at her for wayyyy too long when she has long hair... haha he's so adorable. I can't wait until people start posting artwork/icons and stuff of these new scenes!! :)

TK giving MN the pin was so cute - especially him lying about the whole price thing ("I'll drive the car back to where I bought it!")... and the fact that he's willing to... what's the right word... pursue (?) a relationship with HY so that MN's secret isn't exposed (since that's what he thinks she wants) speaks volumes.

Ahhh thank youuu for screencaps/GIFs/all sorts of goodies!! And tainee, yeah... I figured it would be losing to IRIS. Thanks for the updates on the ratings though!

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

GAHH, i love this couple! they're so cute together on screen and off screen.

episode 5 and on was just love <3 haha. can't wait for more taenyu moments <3

LOVED the pin scene between the two of 'em. And god, I love TK and just how much he'll go far just for her XD It's so sweet. I usually don't get this emotional over something like that but it's just too sweet! I'm so excited for next week's episode. :') Uee is such a pinkberryy LOL. She's doing a marvelous job with her role, I'll give her that.

I feel so bad for MN though :'( Oh poor girlie!

P.S. I'll be updating the first post over the weekend so keep those goodies coming guys! And don't hesitate to start conversations here and there. I'm not the only one running this thing, of course :) You guys do too!

LOL I migth be the only person here who isn't pissed off at the kiss between UEE and Taekyung coz...

He is doing it for Minam...just shows how much he likes her. I'm actually really happy XDDD

He is going so far to kiss that fake fairy he hates to keep his beloved Minam in the group and remain unknown as a girl. I'M SO TOUCED T__T I think I needa tissue XD

I'm thinking there is bound to be some Minam avoiding Taekyung from now on but I'm sure it'd be itneresting to see Taekyung's jealous face! AHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR EP7! Can't beleive we didn't even get a preview!! D:

As I'm rewatching episode 5 for the umpteenth time, I noticed that right before Taekyung gave Minam that dazzling smile, he said "See? What did I tell you? I said I’d find it. I told you to believe in me."

Please Minam, believe in Taekyung.

And Taekyung, don't hurt Minam :(

I hope that later in ep 7 TK will just tell MN that the kiss is just to shut UEE up, because UEE knows MN is a girl ...

and I wonder how will they both face each other when they return home, I mean they share the room, hehe :lol:

there are 10 eps more to watch, I want less UEE and more TaeNyu :wub:

Guest maydx93

OMG!!!

This is so exciting!!!

TaeKyung is totally falling for Mi Nyu!!!! He's changed so much!!

And he freakin got a haircut for her just b/c she liked it better and wanted a thumbs up!!!!

That was so sweet!!

But the kiss at the end put me to tears!!!! Por Mi Nyu....she's starting to realize that she's falling for Tae Kyung!!! Ahh!!

I uber need to see more!!

As I'm rewatching episode 5 for the umpteenth time, I noticed that right before Taekyung gave Minam that dazzling smile, he said "See? What did I tell you? I said I’d find it. I told you to believe in me."

Wow what a good point. I think that phrase is a foreshadow of what's going to happen between them in the future. That she just has to believe in TaeKyung cuz whatever he's doing is for her benefit. -_- even if it means she's hurt, she just has to believe. siiigh.

TaeKyung never wanted to hurt her. :(

he cares for her more than she'll ever know...

I know right. He's done so much self-sacrificing for her already but this time, his self-sacrifice will unintentionally hurt Mi Nyu. Also his near future acts just to save her will end up hurting her even more. Soooo sad. =.=

woohoooooo~ I was waiting for this thread (now that I've found it ^-^)!

I'm gonna make some banners after my midterms week is done!

definitely add me on the friends list xD

Oh the gifs are so adorable! -saves- Thanks!

Also i went music video hunting because I am feeling TK/MN deprived LOL :( Here are some good ones that I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZdZBJAHn8Y&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5R52KBQgd8...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqje8dRVOPs&hd=1 (this is only a preview, the user will soon upload the whole thing!)

They're really well done I think :) Nice song choices too! I'll be sure to add these to the first post when I get the chance.

Archived