[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

You're Beautiful's main couple!

2w3ym1v.png

banner rotation: 01 | 02 (© tainee)

the official HWANG TAE KYUNG & GO MI NYU thread

PURPOSE: Simple. To bring the inner Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nyu (of the drama 'You're Beautiful') fan out of you! And to share the ~love~ between them, fangirl about them, etc. The unofficial name for this pairing is now known to be Taenyu! So if you're a fan, you're a taenyu haha.

rules and regulations

Since fake coupling threads are not allowed, only speak of Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nyu and not their respective actor/actress (Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye)

Do not spam - this also means no quoting images!

Do not post one-liners.

Respect others! It's a nice thing to do.

There will be no file sharing.

Enjoy + have fun! :)

ALSO REMEMBER! If any rules are broken, it will equal to a mod banning/closing the thread. We don't want that!

scenes (special thanks to lilsh0rtnancy. faryin & paperboat04 for compiling some of them!)

Since the whole drama revolves around them pretty much, these are only some of our favorite scenes!

Episode 001: First Meeting | angels and houses

Episode 002: Morning after w/ A.N.Jells | Taenyu's First unofficial kiss

Episode 003: Hug Scene with TK stiff as a lamp

Episode 004: Glance of fascination | not-so-High Five scene | Exaggerated imagination, much? | 'Love is Blind' | Hug/Comfort Scene♥

Episode 005: moments here

Episode 006: episode 6 compiled here | 'in disguise'

Episode 007: in the middle of nowhere

Episode 008: pigrabbit, dwejitokki!!

Episode 009: coffee, pig rabbits, clips, lime, bananas and everything else in between!

Episode 010:

Episode 011: i only glued my hands so you can touch it | this episode = jealous!tk

Episode 012: i give you permission to like me

Episode 013: the ep where tk finally confesses oh and fly me to the moon! :) | see jupiter and mars | the hugs of the century | oh i see | 100 points!!!

Episode 014: i'll show you stars | midnight date

Episode 015: baw look at how they cry!

Episode 016: i can tell it's you just by the feel of your hands | lol he's so emo looking yet she's so bright looking haha

Deleted Scenes: Hiding scene | Minam's persuasion

Behind-The-Scenes: bed scene | oops, sorry my lips slipped | shopping~ | warmth | oh baby it's cold outside~ | let's do this like lovers do | it's like a dream come true | cuties

Concerts: all together now | grabby hands geunsuk | i'll only say this once...

pictures

x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

videos

x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x @4:15 |

gifs (thanks to Brigichii for some of them!)

x | x | x | x | x | x x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

other works

Fanart: x | x

Icons: x | x

Banners: x | x x | x | x | x | x | x | x

Fanfiction: Minam Sings Taekyung's Song by pinkshades

Wallpapers: x

*if you'd like your graphics/fanfcs/works to be listed...

Just comment with it or send me a message personally and I'll add it ASAP! :)

news

Gossip Boy: TK & MN on the same bed? (thanks avetsada!)

What Are MN & TK doing in the same bed?!

sleep deprived but happy cast

links

Taenyu Forum

Anjells Livejournal Community

list of fans

if you'd like to be added, send me a message!

tainee | 7lotus | 13infamyss | avetsada | butterflyeffect | Miss Bouakham | lilsh0rtnancy | maydx93 | maxiechan | syouri | paperboat04 | amatsu | zahieyjunki | olioli | sydneystar | eloquence | xsupa02x | faryin | blissfulwishes | tru32urluv | mizzxtiffany | kenjie | pongky | kathykel | ~dhluvr4ever~ | 13sunshine | patatannie | Yvonne | rtcuachon | goongaddict2603 | kerokeropi | pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon | mm_7888 | SkyKid | lacus_jj | jingaling | szesze | dorkychooseylover | ltn128 | pinkshades | advent | x_Cathleeeeeen | BelindalovesTOP | Eloise1409 | AKIRADOWN | babysnow | maynicole | BelindalovesTOP | phuongxh | maharu. | miniejungle | klassikm3 | Juri.77 | ___l0vE`y0u.. | baoi | m1sh_glooor1a | G-D | junsuxXcutie | justdancenow | Hongki.love | emceejhei | letseatcookies | x_LuvAlwayz | d o l c e vita | NatalieLeong | MinMin09 | eloquence | m1sh_glooor1a | letseatcookies | GIBBERGIBBLETS; | maynicole | autuymnrain | Sissy12 | chaegyeong | simply123 | bear474 | rtcuachon | SooInSmile | ~XoX~ | likotuti | phoiphoi | ~dhluvr4ever~ | amberily | almontel | rainbowand | rdbsk | jyinn | jgs-psh | nicole0521 | GIVEfreeHUGS | kristinasievert | 02023 | grenae07 | sirina

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avetsada

I appreciated that you started this thread. I'm looking forward to their relationship development and what's gonna be post here!!!

Supporting!!!

Re-Post for this thread

Gossip Boy

1013.jpg

태경과 미남이 동침을?

TK & MN the same bed?

안녕! 나야. 오랫만이지? 대신 아주 허걱할 소식을 가지고 왔어!

짜짠~ 사진만 봐도 더이상 설명이 필요없겠지? 아직 세상에는 공개되지 않고 끼리끼리만 아는건데

글쎄 고미남이 여자였다지 모야. 그렇다면 이 사진이 설명이 되겠지?

드디어 A.N.JELL의 태경과 미남의 첫날밤이 이루어지는 것인가? 다음주를 기대해줘. XOXO.

Hello! It's me. Long time no see, right? I'd brought quite embarrassing news to you.

Just see the photo, you don't need any description, right? Somethings that just a few people know The truth that Go-Minam is a girl! What's going on!!! If it's like that what should we explain this picture?

Finally TK & NM of A.N.Jell already had their first night? Please looking forward to next week episode. XOXO.

English Translation by **Anny~Lin**(avetsada)

Thanks for the pics + news + joinage guys! I added a new spiffy banner~ Not too romantic 'cause they're just not like that (yet) but not too enemy like either. I like to think of their relationship as pretty 'edgy' but still adorable!

I'll be adding the pics + news asap! I also added you guys as fans :D

For an icebreaker, let's start a discussion topic! So far, which Taenyu moment is your favorite(s)?

Answer away! I'll have mine later on after we get some more answers.

For an icebreaker, let's start a discussion topic! So far, which Taenyu moment is your favorite(s)?

For now, mine is definitely the end of episode 4. I don't know why, but seeing that scene was like seeing the barrier around Taekyung slowly slipping away. It melted my heart <3 And I loved Minam's crying scene; it was so convincing and heartwrenching.

Now, I have a question, I couldn't really decipher Taekyung's reaction when he offered to keep Minam's cellphone. Did he really wanted to see her leave?

P.S. Because Taekyung is so mean, I hope he falls for her... HARD :lol:

Guest maydx93

OMG!!!

Yay!!

I uber love this couple!!!

They look so good together!! :D

Oki my fav scene so far:

When Tae Kyung was comforting Mi Nyu at the end of ep 4.....so beautiful....it's screencaped up top...it was amazing! :D

But the night blind part was funny too...I was laughing way hard!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Yay! Loving this couple. Thanks for starting this thread.

I'm just reposting some pics from the You're Beautiful thread, so credit to the fans there.

Sorry, people were hotlinking so I had to remove the pictures from my account.

Guest maxiechan

For now, mine is definitely the end of episode 4. I don't know why, but seeing that scene was like seeing the barrier around Taekyung slowly slipping away. It melted my heart <3 And I loved Minam's crying scene; it was so convincing and heartwrenching.

Now, I have a question, I couldn't really decipher Taekyung's reaction when he offered to keep Minam's cellphone. Did he really wanted to see her leave?

P.S. Because Taekyung is so mean, I hope he falls for her... HARD :lol:

This is my fave too! I loved it because all the episode they showed how Taekyung hated to be touched or being colse to people and in the end he went and comforted her!! and he was hurt when he saw her crying.

And to you question, I think he was trying to convince himself that he doesn't care about her, like you said "the barrier around Taekyung slowly slipping away" and I don't think that that's too easy for him to accept.

(English is not my first language so sorry for my mistakes xDD)

AUUUGH. I have too many to mention and it's only 4 episodes at the moment. LOL.

Anyways... If I were to pick the best of the best so far,,, that would be the hug scene on ep 3.

I thought that was really the new start of everything about them. If I were to analyze that scene, I think Tae Kyung would totally prefer getting smacked by Mi Nyu than receiving this. He might have known how it feels to be physically hurt, but this mushy-mushy feeling, it could be his first time...... ^___^ He obviously didn't know what to do.

I`m thinking he verbally says that Mi Nyu is a good riddance but what his heart and expressions say are totally different. I think this scene focuses on his statement getting contradicted by his expressions :D

So far, which Taenyu moment is your favorite(s)?

i have too many fav moments. the best is when MN too drunk & TK gives her the flower pot to barf on :P her face after that is pure bliss & his face is just ..... :wacko:

OMG! thanks for making the thread tainee! *hugs*

count me in! count me in! count me in!

I'm TAENYU shipper too! ^__^

I'll post some pics/fanarts too.

So far, which Taenyu moment is your favorite(s)?

BED SCENE FTW! :D :D :D

PICTURE TIME!

29fqj52.jpg

DELETED SCENE :(

51vip0.jpg

2ewi8up.jpg

HIGH FIVE SCENE

1444tc8.jpg

TAEKYUNG WILD IMAGINATION ABOUT MINYU

2hzn6s.jpg

<3

6rt5om.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

2s64pqr.jpg

302avqx.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

FANARTS

28u0jft.jpg

I wanna post this banner but I don't know if it would be okay - click here to view

Whoo, you guys are amazing~ Thanks for the screens, graphics and scenes! I'll be compiling them later on so remember to keep going!

P.S. Because Taekyung is so mean, I hope he falls for her... HARD

I agree haha. It'd be so cute when he does! Especially when he starts smiling more!

My favorite scene would probably have to be the HUG scene (oh the episode slipped my mind...) only because of Tae Kyung's expression and the fact that he didn't pull away makes it so much better!

P.S. I added the fans that asked for joinage + or if you simply commented 8) I'm a good person~

Also @paperboat04 I love that banner! I honestly can't stop looking at that CF!

Guest zahieyjunki

AHAHAHA TaeNyu pairing couple!

I was waitin for this thread to open and finally...

I think i might the big shipper of these two persons since they paired up in UB!

before this, I'm not really fond with PSH coz I'm a GeunSuk-Ara lover before but now really can't miss the moment of them...

and add me on!!

Archived