๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

Guest minwOoz_stunnr7

Aww, I love these two! I think they've got amazing chemistry. And they're hilarious! I'm just going to spaz here. :) Episode 5 was awesome because they spent alone time together, their container box looked so strange after the little paint job. Poor kids! PDs! Get em an apartment soon please! The Lie Detector bit is so precious, especially when Jo Kwon randomly bumps around again and when Ga In is in serious thought over Kwonnie's last question.

Plus I love how Ga In's all positive and the subs where it goes "Rebirth? through Kwon's Guide to Life" it made me laugh so much. Also it was adorable when Ga In was all smiley when Jo Kwon paid for their meal. LOL at Kwon's three story shelf thing, " Concept pinkeu." Gah, they're both so darn cute. I actually wish they were a real life couple.

Yet I was a bit irked to see them get splilt up into guys and girls but eh, the next episode looks fun. It's funny how the guys get along so fast and the girls are so awkward with each other.

Oh and them calling each other 'yeobo' is so endearing.

Woo! Kwonnie ♥ Ga In .

I wonder what their couple name is? Do they have one yet?

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartkpopmusic

omg the day i finally decide to start watching we got married

episodes of this couple the episodes from 1-4 with subs are all

gone !!! =[

Guest mz simmonz

Aww, I love these two! I think they've got amazing chemistry. And they're hilarious! I'm just going to spaz here. :) Episode 5 was awesome because they spent alone time together, their container box looked so strange after the little paint job. Poor kids! PDs! Get em an apartment soon please! The Lie Detector bit is so precious, especially when Jo Kwon randomly bumps around again and when Ga In is in serious thought over Kwonnie's last question.

Plus I love how Ga In's all positive and the subs where it goes "Rebirth? through Kwon's Guide to Life" it made me laugh so much. Also it was adorable when Ga In was all smiley when Jo Kwon paid for their meal. LOL at Kwon's three story shelf thing, " Concept pinkeu." Gah, they're both so darn cute. I actually wish they were a real life couple.

Yet I was a bit irked to see them get splilt up into guys and girls but eh, the next episode looks fun. It's funny how the guys get along so fast and the girls are so awkward with each other.

Oh and them calling each other 'yeobo' is so endearing.

Woo! Kwonnie ♥ Ga In .

I wonder what their couple name is? Do they have one yet?

sometimes the captions on the show call them the "Adam&Adam" couple and "Petite Couple" but I don't think either suits them that well..I want a cuter and more official couple nickname :D

More Ga-in & Jo Kwon moments in sang sang plus

2E257091124SDTVXViD-HANavi_00009145.jpg

^Ga-In introduce herself as JoKwon's wife!! how cute XD.

2E257091124SDTVXViD-HANavi_00009359.jpg

^JoKwon's reaction

2E257091124SDTVXViD-HANavi_00009636.jpg

2E257091124SDTVXViD-HANavi_00011998.jpg

^First time hitting in the show

2E257091124SDTVXViD-HANavi_00333423.jpg

^2nd time hitting LOL

ABRACADABRA COUPLE

2E257091124SDTVXViD-HANavi_00360657.jpg

2E257091124SDTVXViD-HANavi_00360904.jpg

Ga-in expression was so gangster lol

Guest pan2cute

whooaa~ thanks for the screencaps!!

I love kwonie reaction here~

more publicity please for both of them~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

still can't ressist their cuteness

I like petite couple as their name, because I fnd cute when both of them walking together~

with almost same height and kwonie and seulong also said that they're petite couple~

hihi... can't wait episode 6 subbed. but I think time2subs will take more time, since they sub 6 part

and I already watch it without sub.

I love how gain still care about her appearance when she done bunge jumping~

and kwonie looks so cute when he get jelous with yongjon when they talk about gain appearance without make up

kwonie♥gain forever~~

Guest yanouchi

can't wait for latest episode...Jo-In couple's honeymoon....i just hope Jo Kwon do something romantic like kiss at her forehead just like Alsun couple...:)..hope there will be like wedding photo, 100day aniversary...more Jo-In moment..jo Kwon don't be so like mother in law.... :D

Guest babysweet

i can't wait to see their honeymoon episode today too....few hours more. Can someone tell me wat is the broadcast time in Korea???? Cos' i really want to watch this episode on live streaming.

Thanks

Guest wency_99

^^ ok, i am dying here... i need subs... they talk too much on this episode... and what's with the letter? was the training camp kwonnie's idea?

Guest pan2cute

poor gain, she's cry when she read kwonie letter...

woww... kwonie looks more thin nowadayss..

the wind destroyed their honeymoon

poor gain~

Gosh! I find the Jo-In thread but i can't, now i found out! XD

I love Jo-In so so so much! I saw ep7 but it's just RAW! I want to know what did they say :( Why Ga In cried because Kwon's letter :(

I want to find more more the pictures of them but i just have one in the Allkpop

Also, i love the Abracadabra dance in Sang sang plus XD

time2sub posted on their Twitter that they're in the final stages of the eng sub of the Nov 21 WGM episode and that the Nov 28 episode is already in progress.

I'm dying to watch those subbed episodes!

They also said that time2sub3 is on the verge of getting suspended as well, so for those out there who camp out at their YouTube channel, start following their twitter on: https://twitter.com/time2sub

Archived