๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lilazinprincess

I have not watched WGM since the day of Al-Shin but this couple is too adorable and quirky for words. I look forward to more of their appearance.

Guest evelyim123

Haha...maybe it's because they are a pretend couple that it got her wanting to date. I disagree with that last statement in the article though. I think it would be nice if GaIn and JoKwon dated. It seems like they are mismatched but they have great chemistry.

Guest fairytail

this couple is just adorable. havent been interested in WGM since joongbo. ive only seen the first two ep and im still looking for the rest of the eps

Guest icollectstraws

^ agreed. i think ga in and jo kwon may seem like an odd couple but they actually seem to match well. i bet jo kwon is going to remind ga in of rule number something-out-of-100: DO NOT CHEAT. lol. maybe it's ga in's way of paying jo kwon back for all those rules hahaha. jk.

anyway, about the latest episode: poor ga in! jo kwon sure nags like a mother-in-law! i need to watch with subs to fully understand the situation, but from what i can understand, jo kwon was driving ga in crazy! he should be careful though- once it's just the two of them again (no bros-in-law around) she might show him who's boss lol. better yet they should visit the brown eyed girls' dorm because i'm sure the unnies will have fun messing with them!

ok one last thing! i was watching a show called 3 rounds (i think that's what it's called?) with BEG and 2AM, and ga in and jo kwon were so embarrassed when they were on the subject of their marriage. so cute.

Guest SongBird

Aww I hope Ga-In will find a boyfriend too. She's sweet and kind and definitely does not need to feel lonely during the fall season. Are there no guys who would want to date her on the down low for a while until her company allows her to date officially.

The last line of the article made me laugh and I somewhat agree Jo Kwon is a bit too feminine for her and man does he nag lol It's fun to watch them on the show, but in real life I think Ga-In would be better with someone like... I'll stop here before fangirls get upset.

:)

Guest evelyim123

i'm soo craving to watch ep 4 with subs!

kwon and ga-in are perfectly suited for each other.. some may think its weird but they do actually click..:)

Yeah I agree. They seem like an odd pair but there's no doubt about their chemistry. They bicker a lot and nag each other but there are promising moments as well between the two. JoKwon can nag like hell but he also has a sweet and caring side. It'd be interesting to seem how they are when they get their apartment.

Guest pan2cute

wow!! already have an official thread!!

can i join here? I really love this couple..

and I really waiting for their subs..

I'm curious is time2sub2 will continued subbing their cut..

can't wait their latest episode~~

Guest nad_donad

^

^

whooppss...you beat me..... XD

TIME2SUB has released the subbed video of the 4th episode of Kwon-Gain WGM

I'll be back to comment after I watched this, what a perfect Saturday night!!! ♥

Even though I feel really bad for Gain, this episode is hilarious!!!!

She is really comfortable around the boys, and it's fun too see that..

The part where Kwon keep repeating 'Why are you yelling' is so funny. Like Kwon said, Gain is awesome for still being able to laugh for that.... Gain is a strong girl, other girl might cry for a joke like that.... I really adore her now..

Hmm, I'm not expecting the couples to play together this soon....

(from the preview of today episode, I think they are having some kind of boot-camp with the other two couples)

I still want to see more Kwon-Gain together, just the two of them, not with other couples...

Archived