๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SongBird

I like watching them. I heard that Khun would be playing the part at first, but honestly I find the show more interesting with Jo Kwon since he's naturally a funny guy. Sometimes, I do feel that Ga-In should have a more masculine husband. She seems to get paired up with effeminate guys often.

just saw the subbed episode for the october 24 ep..

i must say Jo Kwon was sooo funny singing that happy birthday song..

and the two of them seems comfortable calling each other 'yeobo'..which i find endearing:)

looking forward for the subbed ep where gain would visit 2AM's dorm! i'm tempted to watch without subs but i won't understand it soo ill just patiently wait for the subbed version..:)

Guest nad_donad

TIME2SUB has released the subbed video of last Saturday WGM too!!!!

091031 We Gotta Marry S2 ep03 Kwon n Ga-In cut eng [1/2]

091031 We Gotta Marry S2 ep03 Kwon n Ga-In cut eng [2/2]

© time2sub2

Yaaayy for time2sub, so happy for this double release...

I haven't watch the 3rd episode, be back later to comment....

I can't stop repeating Kwon's birthday serenade to Gain, that's so hilarious.....

::EDIT::

The last episode is so fun!!! 2AM's dorm is soooooo clean!!!

I love how Kwon said that it didn't feel awkward for him at all to have Gain in his room...CUTE!!!

Gain-Seulong friendship is really cool too....our Kwonnie feel jealous about that... ^ ^

I hope they get a decent apartment soon!!!

Guest evelyim123

Yaaayy for time2sub, so happy for this double release...

I haven't watch the 3rd episode, be back later to comment....

I can't stop repeating Kwon's birthday serenade to Gain, that's so hilarious.....

::EDIT::

The last episode is so fun!!! 2AM's dorm is soooooo clean!!!

I love how Kwon said that it didn't feel awkward for him at all to have Gain in his room...CUTE!!!

Gain-Seulong friendship is really cool too....our Kwonnie feel jealous about that... ^ ^

I hope they get a decent apartment soon!!!

I couldn't help but replay Kwon's birthday serenade either. He's so sweet and fun at the same time.

And the last episode was fun to watch. Kwon being jealous of Gain and Seulong's relationship is sweet. It's nice that he defends her from his members. I really hope they get their own place because they won't really be alone if she'll be filming at 2AM's dorm all the time.

Guest akovinagi

♥ Episode One

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_6hRcH0G4 (subbed by TIME2SUB)

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbM82iqFFJs (subbed by TIME2SUB)

Part Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRiIuihsjVs (subbed by TIME2SUB)

♥ Episode Two

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-y9oZS85s (subbed by TIME2SUB)

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EYVsrlrN2E (subbed by TIME2SUB)

Part Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA_EcPckvrU (subbed by TIME2SUB)

♥ Episode Three

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGsoboDR6q8 (subbed by TIME2SUB)

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpS2VVgk_1k (subbed by TIME2SUB)

Under Construction!

Can I post this stuff? o.O

thank you so much for create this thread and sharing all those links

Guest Atmosphere.

"OMG A SPIDER!!!!!!!!"

"Where omgg?!!!!"

"I was kidding~~ I was kidding~~"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD She looks like she is going to die of embarrassment lol. After she is a city life girl lol. She looks like she is going to be sick! Wow GaIn must be a clean freak XDD to be scare of dirty things. I guess that means she's not a girl who you would take out on a family camping trip. And Jo Kwon's mom sounds so scary!! LOL! nice tv though .__.;;

LOL USE FLOWER POT AS POTTY OMGOMGOMGOMOGMGOMG EWW!!! But emergency, I think I would so do it lol.............. :] Lol... X-Files.. that's so funny. So he does like girls... and I thought he was gay, but I guess not :(

LOL I KNEW IT, SHE HAS OCD!!! Unrecognizable without makeup, I think I second that!! LOL! Without a lot of eyeliner, I couldn't tell that was her or not!! LARGE T-SHIRT TO COVER HER STOMACH LOL!! omggggggg so funny! LOL Jo Kwon is so funny.....*keeps ga-in's paper* LOL she yells a lot, so scary O__O

Lol... Jo Kwon lectures too much.. o__o talks too much XDD! His mother taught him well.. wayy too much.. o__o

OMG that's so true what she says "I don't like to talk about my flaws during honeymoon" That's like me too.. it will just go through argument and I don't want that, I just want to have fun..!! Good thinking, Ga-In

Annyong Every1.... :D

I really like this couple!!!! at first i was thinking "could they match each other"? dependents on JoKwon character, it's kinna hard to see him as a male man than a male friend. I always capture JoKwon relationship with female are more comfortable as boy best friend rather than best boy friend. but now after his fake marriage with GaIn, i'm totally see him as a man. he could lead his buin manly despise GaIn strong character. That's AWESOME!!!! and GaIn can reveal her nampyon man side which is totally AMAZING!!!!. JoKwon&GaIn couple FIGHTING!!!! JoIn couple saranghae....

By the Way.... i find some first New-wed interaction outside WGM but unfortunately i can't find one with English subtitle. could anyone help translate it???

Part 1Sebakwi BEG&2AM

Part 2Sebakwi BEG&2AM

Part 3Sebakwi BEG&2AM

Part 4Sebakwi BEG&2AM

Part 5Sebakwi BEG&2AM

Part 6Sebakwi BEG&2AM

Guest evelyim123

^I was hoping for some eng subbed videos of that Sebakwi episode. They have such great chemistry even when they were just making eye contact. Gah I love this couple! GaIn & JoKwon <3

Guest evelyim123

^He seriously is a funny guy. I can't help but laugh at the things he does when he's on a show.

I wonder if they got to film an episode this week.

ETA: I'm so excited about watching them that I'm going to stay up to watch it through MBC live streaming tonight.

Guest pearlsandseashells

^He seriously is a funny guy. I can't help but laugh at the things he does when he's on a show.

I wonder if they got to film an episode this week.

ETA: I'm so excited about watching them that I'm going to stay up to watch it through MBC live streaming tonight.

wow you are so lucky to be able to stream it live! please give details, if you don't mind, on tonight's episode since i won't be able to watch it until someone kind uploads it onto youtube :) i think all this anticipation is going to drive me crazy soon hahaha but thank goodness the weekend is finally here!

Guest evelyim123

wow you are so lucky to be able to stream it live! please give details, if you don't mind, on tonight's episode since i won't be able to watch it until someone kind uploads it onto youtube :) i think all this anticipation is going to drive me crazy soon hahaha but thank goodness the weekend is finally here!

You can watch it live too!

Check this site out for details. link

I don't really understand korean but I'll try and give details if possible. But usually the uploaders are really quick about putting up the videos.

Guest pearlsandseashells

thanks a lot! i'll probably have to wait for youtube since this isn't my computer haha. i hope you enjoyed the episode (is it still on?) and yes, the subbers are beyond fantastic. i don't know how they sub so fast but it is deeply appreciated. i can pick up some words in korean but it's useless for understanding what's going on ^_^

Guest evelyim123

thanks a lot! i'll probably have to wait for youtube since this isn't my computer haha. i hope you enjoyed the episode (is it still on?) and yes, the subbers are beyond fantastic. i don't know how they sub so fast but it is deeply appreciated. i can pick up some words in korean but it's useless for understanding what's going on ^_^

Their segment just ended like 20mins ago but the show is still on. I'm waiting to see the previews of the next episode.

I can't wait for the the eng subs. I missed some of it because of buffering but GaIn had a hard time with the boys. It ended well, they sang for her in the end. And there were some couple moments between JoKwon and GaIn.

ETA: The show just ended. Looks like there's going to be separate group activities in the next epi. The girls are doing some bootcamp together and the guys get together at Uee's place.

Guest wency_99

For those who want to know what they sang Ga-In:

Here's the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q0uwrUyfD0

Here's them (2AM) singing it in a show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQvyrB2Qv0I

Shows how good 2AM's talent is... I wonder if 2AM and BEG can do a song together as both seem to have the vocal range to do it. That would be an awesome show.

Guest evelyim123

This couple makes my week ends wonderful XD

Word.

I look forward to watching them every weekend now. =D

Can't wait for the subs!

Shows how good 2AM's talent is... I wonder if 2AM and BEG can do a song together as both seem to have the vocal range to do it. That would be an awesome show.

I would really love it if the two groups got together for a collaboration. Or even if it's just GaIn and JoKwon working on a duet, that would just be great!

Archived