๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ADAM's shipper. When WGM ended, I do hope they date and married for real. The news Gain dating JJH make my heart sink yet still support our ADAM. Recently Gain and Brown Eyed Girls 2015 comeback. I keep read and see their updates. Can't help but seeing Gain Keep Showing Man watch that she wear. At first I think its her BF watch. BUT then I realise I see that watch before....Its Jo Kwon watch .....its coincidence maybe....you decide. I want to attach the pictures but I can't...Howwwwww

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone!!! :grin: I just finished watching Jo Kwon's new video, Crosswalk, and I know I've already voiced out my opinion in the video's comment section, but allow me to share my thoughts here as well. Who else will understand me better that you guys?! hahaha! 

Okay. So, I respect that Gain has already Ji Hoon by her side, however, I can't help but feel that the song is for her. Just like how inspired he was in creating "We fell in Love" and "The Day of Confession". My interpretation is this:

0:29 - 0:42 "For a second I though of holding you back. Turns out I'm such a fool. When I endure and walk across this road that never seemed to end"

He was so young back then, he had a lot of responsibility towards his agency and family that no matter how much they have fallen for each other, he could not hold on to her.

1:30 - 1:44 "I will say the words that I wanted to tell you. I will say now that I had feelings for you"

A few years later, he realized how much she meant to him and finally confessed that yes, he's sincere about his feelings. Would she accept him back?

2:24 - 2:36 "Hoping you might still be there, right there waiting for me."

He hopes that she'll still feel the same way after all the time that has passed.

2:37 - 2:57 "So afraid that you might have left. So afraid that you may not be there anymore. So afraid, afraid that you might be gone"

He is terrified in the idea of her not loving him back anymore. And worse, having someone already by her side.

2:58 - 3:12 "I cannot dare look back."

His worse fear unfolded right before his eyes. She told him about Ji Hoon OR he gave her time to figure out her feelings after his confession, but like what he mentioned in 'Happy Together', he found out about them in the news.

0:14 - 0:26 "Goodbye now. I say my goodbyes like I'm so cool"

He understands her decision. He is hurt and yet tries to act cool so as not to burden her anymore. And so, this is him saying goodbye to the beautiful memories they once have shared and moving on.

What do you think guys? Plausible? hahaha! Anyhow, judging from several clips from different TV shows, I'm just so glad that they are still are on friendly terms with each other.

Hey guys. been long time not visiting this thread. bcause of my friend and I talked about WGM and we missed Adam Couple then we rewatch the whole episode within 3 days. really miss them :(

I missed so much news about them. Miss their perf in Bangkok,Beijing, the fact that Gain already have a boyfriend, the fact that they sold their couple ring in wgm then new song from Jokwon Crosswalk. I think his song is about gain (delulu haha)

just want to reunion, i will share some videos 

His voice really amazing :") 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfisy7_ga-in-i-have-a-boy-friend-live-kje-chocolate-mp3_music

when Gain sang i already have Kwonie

• 2 weeks later...
On March 7, 2016 at 10:49 PM, inggit said:

Hey guys. been long time not visiting this thread. bcause of my friend and I talked about WGM and we missed Adam Couple then we rewatch the whole episode within 3 days. really miss them :(

I missed so much news about them. Miss their perf in Bangkok,Beijing, the fact that Gain already have a boyfriend, the fact that they sold their couple ring in wgm then new song from Jokwon Crosswalk. I think his song is about gain (delulu haha)

just want to reunion, i will share some videos 

His voice really amazing :") 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfisy7_ga-in-i-have-a-boy-friend-live-kje-chocolate-mp3_music

when Gain sang i already have Kwonie

no,his song is about his ex girlfriend not gain..

• 4 months later...

yall *cries* I'm like a new shipper of this couple. . like just finished binge watching their episodes on wgm days ago and been searching liek crazy for more of them together. . .THEN GUESS WHAT. . GA-IN IS WITH JJH NOW AND IDC REALLY CAUSE I LOVE KWON MUCH MORE LMAOOOOOO :P So i was stalking recent videos of kwonnie and all. . liek gawd he look so hot now imma cri. So i was on his instagram page right,  then i notice this dude like always on his picture! So i'm like, this is fishyyy ~~ Then turnt up my stalking mode on and walla!  https://www.instagram.com/9yongkyu/  Yall that's his BOYFRIEND. Yall read that right B-O-Y-FRIEND.  i love em so much fun to hang out with . . BUT THIS IS KWONIEE T^T WHY ALL DAH GOOD, CAPABLE GUYS GOTTA BE GAY MEHN?! :bawling::bawling::bawling: I swear i was like "richard simmons this richard simmons" </3 Literally broke my heart! Yall *criesss* YAAALLL :bawling:

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2016 at 3:41 AM, pinkbasket said:

yall *cries* I'm like a new shipper of this couple. . like just finished binge watching their episodes on wgm days ago and been searching liek crazy for more of them together. . .THEN GUESS WHAT. . GA-IN IS WITH JJH NOW AND IDC REALLY CAUSE I LOVE KWON MUCH MORE LMAOOOOOO :P So i was stalking recent videos of kwonnie and all. . liek gawd he look so hot now imma cri. So i was on his instagram page right,  then i notice this dude like always on his picture! So i'm like, this is fishyyy ~~ Then turnt up my stalking mode on and walla!  https://www.instagram.com/9yongkyu/  Yall that's his BOYFRIEND. Yall read that right B-O-Y-FRIEND., i love em so much fun to hang out with . . BUT THIS IS KWONIEE T^T WHY ALL DAH GOOD, CAPABLE GUYS GOTTA BE GAY MEHN?! :bawling::bawling::bawling: I swear i was like "richard simmons this richard simmons" </3 Literally broke my heart! Yall *criesss* YAAALLL :bawling:

I still ship them, I mean they are really funny together. Every time there's this slight opportunity their together or one mentions the other I still get happy. But well yeah, life goes on. I know these two are still good friends, it's what matters I guess.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived