Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

creaturedreams

[Madhouse] Iron Man & Wolverine Anime (2010)

Madhouse is set to release an Iron Man & Wolverine anime sometime in 2010.

4e334a114dff81.jpg

I can't wait for Iron Man it looks spectacular haha, but for Wolverine looks lame ._.
Plot

"Iron Man"
In an effort to make amends for his past in weapons manufacturing, Tony Stark has dedicated himself to building the world up rather than tearing it down. Traveling to Japan to build a new arc reactor that will deliver unlimited free energy to the Japanese people, Stark is challenged by the Japanese government and the media when he attempts to import the necessary nuclear priming device. When the nuclear reactor is repeatedly attacked by the mysterious Zodiac consortium, Stark must gather his allies to take on Zodiac and its mastermind.

"Wolverine"
Based on the popular graphic novel by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller, the series begins when Mariko, the love of Logan’s life, is forced back to Japan by her crime-lord father, Shingen. Logan vows to get her back at any cost. He is plunged into a chaotic world of corruption and violence, forcing him to team up with young assassin, Yukio, to battle their way through the Japanese criminal underworld.

Anime Episodes: Wolvorine: 12 + Iron Man: 12

wolverine-ironman-anime.jpg

detail.jpg

ironman-wolverine-comicon-anime-poster.j

IronMan looks awesome,hope he actually fights the mandarin

meh instead of wolverine,they should make a deadpool anime,think of all the funnies he would bring to the table

and not x-men: origins movie deadpool,that guy isnt even deadpool..- -;;

wtf did they do to wolverine? wolverine is supposed to to be manly, they turned him into some sort of a bishonen type of guy. and the song "it's raining men" doesn't help at all, although it strangely fits into the video quite well.

but Iron Man looks awesome though lol.

You might want to swtich out the trailer for Wolverine with this one:

That's the official one.

The one you posted up, some user messed with it and put a ridiculous song. LOl

I always found Wolverine to be hot...but he's a damn bishounen here!

I pray to god they do not do the cliche anime crap and water him down, I don't like the design tbh but as long as they keep Wolverine's swagger and attitude the same I'll be good to go.

Iron Man looks out of control...I mean that in a good way.

Hooray for AnimexComic collaborations

Yay for Iron Man! Booooo for Wolverine.

What happened there?! Wolverine has been disrespected. He has a Pantene ProV styled mullet and his clothing looks like it came from a Goodwill. Madhouse obviously stayed true to Iron Man's original look, as he still looks Marvel-esque. Obviously I realize that this is supposed to be in an anime style, but still. Why didn't they turned Iron Man into a mini Gundam if that's the case.

Announcements