* Gallen Lo Ka Leung (羅嘉良)

* Joe Ma Tak Chung (馬德鐘)

* Anita Yuen Wing Yi (袁詠儀)

* Kenix Kwok Ho Ying (郭可盈)

* Jamie Chik Mei Chun (戚美珍)

* Nancy Sit Ka Yin (薛家燕)

* Benz Hui Shiu Hung (許紹雄)

Synopsis

Sophisticated banker CHEUK YAT YUEN (Ray Lui) mistakes con artist SA FU LOI (Gallen Lo) for his half brother CHEUK YAT MING, fortuitously elevating the swindler to one of the leading figures in the banking industry. The lost and found brotherhood has blinded YUEN to FU’s real nature and intentions.

YUEN is kidnapped overseas by a group of rioters. He undergoes a dramatic personality change after the incident. YUEN’s wife HO TSEUK NIN (Jamie Chik) has tried her best to console him but still cannot help him get over the unpleasant experience. Longing for more comfort and support, YUEN gets back with his ex-lover TUNG LING CHI (Kenix Kwok Ho Ying). NIN is heartbroken to learn about the affair and it has left the broken mirror that can’t be mended.

The identity of CHEUK YAT MING gives FU not only a sense of family warmth but also a sweet taste of romance. He finds himself in love with YUEN’s little sister CHEUK YAT SUM (Anita Yuen). SUM is attracted to FU too but thinking that they are true biological siblings, she decides to keep her love under wraps and stays with her long-term admirer KO TOK MAN (Joe Ma) instead. This comes as a huge blow to FU. He is not willing to lose his love, but neither can he reveal his real identity. Caught up in the dilemma between love and money, FU finally chooses the fortune road of no return.

It is all about a tough battle for money, a devious triangle of love, and a severe challenge to ethics.

Synopsis Credits to : Astro on Demand

Themevideo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oohjzIdzc9c

Credits: hyn5

More on the characters

# Ray Lui as Cheuk Yat-yuen: Cheuk Wo-fung's eldest son. He hold an executive position in a banking company

# Gallen Lo as Sha Fu-loi / Cheuk Yat-ming: A con artist, Fu-loi takes over the identity of Cheuk Yat-ming, Cheuk Wo-fung's second son.

# Anita Yuen as Cheuk Yat-sam: The youngest and only daughter of Cheuk Wo-fung.

# Joe Ma Tak-Chung as Ko Tok-man: Sam's husband.

# Jamie Chik as Ho Tseuk-nin: Yuen's wife.

# Kenix Kwok as Tung Ling-chi: Yuen's lover.

# Nancy Sit as Sheung Hoi-mei: Cheuk Wo-fung's wife and the biological mother of Yuen.

# Kenneth Ma as Sha Po-loi: Fu-loi's younger brother.

# Lau Kong as Cheuk Wo-fung: Yuen, Ming, and Sam's father.

This drama is a grand production along with Beyond the Realm of Conscience and will be competing against it

Some of these trailers MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjyB1jKgKE

Preview 1 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XOOo0PsFv4

Preview 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XeXSkUr8h4

Credits to: hyn5 for uploading it

++++

Maybe its just me but I'm more excited to watch this drama then BTROC. Gallen not only plays a villain but I'm excited to see his relationship with Anita and for those that don't know, this is Ray and Jamie comeback drama to tv (they played a couple in a few tv series back in the 80's) and Jamie is Michael's Miu wife ^_^

Guest chubbygirl1

Omygosh, i've been waiting for this more than "BTROC" too immortal_angel, this has wayyYYYY bettter cast, good looking and talented, and most important not ANNOY*ING!

grahhhh, Gallen Lo, my childhood TVB male idol.lolzzz :D

He play villian before, and hecka good darn job at it. Oh so charming. :rolleyes:

Anita, she's good, Yay..

what happen to Kenix face, is unregconizable, really....different...h'uhmm

Guest °..a²

I saw the trailer for this series the other day........and I'm SO friken excited!!!

I love the cast for this series, Gallen Lo is just pure awesomeness.

I was initially quite excited about the drama...but let's say that the trailer kinda dampened my spirits. And it's not about the story... but the acting!

I saw bits and pieces of the trailer and teasers, and all I can say's that, apart from Gallen and Joe Ma, the rest just looked so unnatural on screen. Esp Jamie Chik and Ray Lui, overacting and stiffness all over! Is it only me?

Omygosh, i've been waiting for this more than "BTROC" too immortal_angel, this has wayyYYYY bettter cast, good looking and talented, and most important not ANNOY*ING!

grahhhh, Gallen Lo, my childhood TVB male idol.lolzzz :D

He play villian before, and hecka good darn job at it. Oh so charming. :rolleyes:

Anita, she's good, Yay..

what happen to Kenix face, is unregconizable, really....different...h'uhmm

Haha same, same. Gallen is really good at being a villain, TVB doesn't these types of drama now and days. plus i watch too much of BTROC type in ancient times already especially with War and Beauty so yeah it gets tiring.

I was initially quite excited about the drama...but let's say that the trailer kinda dampened my spirits. And it's not about the story... but the acting!

I saw bits and pieces of the trailer and teasers, and all I can say's that, apart from Gallen and Joe Ma, the rest just looked so unnatural on screen. Esp Jamie Chik and Ray Lui, overacting and stiffness all over! Is it only me?

Maybe the reason why is because Jamie and Ray didn't do dramas for a while so their skills are sorta stiff. it has been quite some times they came back into acting but i'm looking forward to watch it

Who's the chick with long curly hair? She's gorgeous.

Anyways, I can't wait to watch this.

The one with curly hair is Kenix Kwok

Ray didn't do dramas for a while so their skills are sorta stiff. it has been quite some times they came back into acting but i'm looking forward to watch it

Actually Ray has been acting pretty much nonstop, just not in TVB dramas, and they were mostly costume dramas, which might explain his difficulty when this is like his first modern role in years.

Guest chubbygirl1

oh nevermind about the "curly hair" chick aka Kenix Kwok, i guess her face seem bloated cuz she was pregnant while filming.

I never seen that "guy" Ruy...so iono how he's gonna act

and who's Jamie anyways, freeking lucky girl, that her husband is Micheal Miu, wheeeee, he's handsome. :rolleyes:

anyways, i like the main three leads at the top w/ Gallen, than the bottom three, ooOOO, so good vs. evil? lol..Joe Ma acting getting good recently.

regarding BTROC, ughhh, i know, is like so similiar to War and Beauty, but no way is gonna top that in term of acting.

Anything w/ Charmaine, i will dislike. gurhhh <_< ...but i will grin my teeth and watch her drama...darn.

immortal_angle- i luv Gallen, his acting is so awwwsome. and most of his dramas is awsomee too.

yp, nowaday TVB dramas is soo ughh....finally someting seem potentially good.

Guest Yunho<3

Yes!Something to look forward to after Moonlight.

I haven't watch a good TVB drama after Moonlight.

Promising cast right there.

My mom would probably watch this with me since she found Ray so freaking attractive lol.

Guest SillyyJenn

i just saw the trailers and stuff on megavideo

SO EXCITED! XD

hope each of the episodes are gonna be awesome. i hate the dragging ones D:

Guest umbanana

Was on the phone with my mum when she was watching it - judging by her lack of response to our phone conversation, I'm guessing this is good.

I saw the ad for it and reallllly want to see it - can I watch it online anywhere?

Guest lonegurl

I was really looking forward to this but after watching the 1st episodes of this and BTROC, I found BTROC more interesting. It makes me feel like watching on... Not that BR is bad but the 1st episode of BTROC was kind of better. I'm hoping for a better BR! Gallen <3

Guest SillyyJenn

just finished the first episode! it was great and a lot better than i expected.

anite yuen <3 teehee. i love her character in this series :]

I finished the first episode earlier today and i think ill def watch this drama, its pretty good so far.

though, gallen onlky came out for a few mins near the end, his character reminds me of when

he was in secret of the heart. The way he acts and talk, looking forward to more (:

Guest lonegurl

Seems like everyone like the 1st episode unlike me. Maybe I was expecting too much. I'm now addicted to the theme song though.

Archived